Werewolf #9

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't use thought, I try and burn people, you should know that by now Chet!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I put it to you that you used thought, and that your thoughts were wrong.

I think what will said is right though meg, by just voting but with no reasoning you made it very easy for the wolves. Think everyone should take note, especially those that like to play a very quiet game when they are villagers. Helps no one but the wolves.

Looks like cal is for the pyre.

Damini

Part of the furniture
OMFG!

*BANGS HEAD REPEATEDLY AGAINST WALL*

How fucking retarded and blind can they be :/ No one has gone back and checked the logic or vote swings, everyone but damini is just voting blind.

It made me bleed from my brain into my eyes and then cough up little lumps of "OMFG" into my tea. Something is seriously wrong when I'M the only one being logical.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Inactionman, Cal, Frizz and Gunz, your wolf strategy was almost perfect apart from the defensive votes. And if I was not playing you off against the other side and nudging your voting to where I wanted then I think the wolves would have won easily. No one had a clue who the wolves were until mabs started naming names.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, Mabs steered the votes against us, and we had to respond. Then it all went to pot in the end because of the voting.

Good game though.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
was a good game, tough coming in mid way through though.

We were screwed the second meg changed the vote from jimmy to billargh, that would have got us the next day with two of damini's suspects still alive.

no one even questioned the fact I was a nurse and there was no doctors out there :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
I always said that it was far more likely to be Inactionman than Billargh, but everyone just ignored me :( I also voted for Gunner, instead of Gohan. I thought it would be fun being the person who works out who the wolves are, but instead it was bloody frustrating and I prefer being clueless.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
no one even questioned the fact I was a nurse and there was no doctors out there :p
Erm, I f'kn did. If Will had answered my question you would have been cornered as well. I always believed you were a wolf tbh amigo, something about you being so easily led by the crazy cat made out of pubic hair lady ;)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Hooray - Cal died!!!! I had a sneaky seer eye on him on night 2 ... sadly he had decided I would make a tatsy snack

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I tend to be rubbish because I never have time to go and read back through everything. I really was clueless for my entire life in that game. Good job.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i couldnt have been more blatant if i tried ;(

only reason i didnt put Cals name down aswell was; firstly, missing only Ch3t off would of been suspicous, and everyone knows me and cal kill each other most of the time so wouldnt have believed it

damn that stupid serial killer, we almost had it ;(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Even without tabs interference we would have had a tuff time, the problem was we needed the wolves to get kills to reduce the amount of villagers as well. With our "seer" roles established it would have been very hard when we ran out of wolves to name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom