Werewolf #9

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can I ask why you chose me instead of someone else to kill that night? Mabs had put a couple of other suggested kills infront of you....

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
the whole point of my post was, i knew who all the wolves are, and was advertising their names really unsubtly, apart from ch3t obviously,. i hoped once i was proved right on gunner, someone would take out #2 and #3 , but sadly tab didnt take the bait :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't think will wants you naming the wolves so openly.. :/

taB

Part of the furniture
I didn't believe that you and Mabs were both seers, therefore you were likely to be taling shit and a wolf. It was hard to believe you from the start yet you did make the right calls. I felt for the second night you'd be protected so didn't go for you then. Once Mabs had weighed in as another prophet I felt the time was right to strike with my rod :eek7:

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Bah! 'my' wolf is still alive and leading a merry dance in the village ... n00bs!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It seems that mabs has been discredited and the people alive cannot see the link between me and mabs. mystic g especially.

taB

Part of the furniture
Very easy to see why tbh, you guys took an aggresive srategy with you coming out guns blazing early then mabs spamming on day 3. Bound to backfire now you're both dead.

Mabs

aah but notice what i said

i NEVER said i was a seer , people just assumed it was that i was alluding to :p

Will

/bin/su
I don't think will wants you naming the wolves so openly.. :/

Will doesn't care. Though it was pretty unsubtle tbh, I don't think you would have lived much longer if taB hadn't silenced you both.

Edit : Ah, you mean in here. I'll be grumpy if it leaks out, but I think I can trust you lot to keep it quiet.

taB

Part of the furniture
So, to counter the question as to why I went for you, why'd I get munched?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
well I did not trust you not to go after me anymore, although it seems I left it too late. the other wolves made it easy for me by wanting to kill you or meg the night just gone.

edit:// I knew you were the killer, do not ask me why, I just had a feeling.

Will

/bin/su
Someone make MYstIC G post something other than a vote ffs.

Imo, it is strongly to the villagers advantage to post reasoning behind your voting. In fact, to talk more in general. My logic being that you can't be caught out in a lie if you are innocent, and the more you talk, the more likely you are to be caught out. The wolves do all their reasoning behind the scenes, so they prefer less chat.

Mabs

Imo, it is strongly to the villagers advantage to post reasoning behind your voting. In fact, to talk more in general. My logic being that you can't be caught out in a lie if you are innocent, and the more you talk, the more likely you are to be caught out. The wolves do all their reasoning behind the scenes, so they prefer less chat.

so do the masons,etc, etc, so lack of posting just means your in a clique, not necessarily furry ;)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH

Unless your me in which case your dammed if you do talk, you get everything pulled apart and twisted by wolves, *glares at ch3t*, and your dammed if you don't talk because people think your hiding something, *glares at ch3t*.

Will

/bin/su
I thought the campaign of hatred against Ch3tan got you killed.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I never actually had a campaign of hatred against ch3t, it just appears that way :/

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Yes :/
It is my belief they were in self defence, but apparently I was inciting ch3tan hatred.

I guess next time, if I'm included of course, I shall just have to make sure I never vote for ch3tan no matter what.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Wil ... I think you should introduce a 'Random Act of God' into the game ... if it slows down to the point of boredom (like now) you should randomly kill off someone. They need to be scared into being active!

Will

/bin/su
I quite like today's chatter. It is more focused on actually working shit out than usual.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wil ... I think you should introduce a 'Random Act of God' into the game ... if it slows down to the point of boredom (like now) you should randomly kill off someone. They need to be scared into being active!

How about incendiary devices attached to all posters and if they make less than 5 posts a day they blow up? :p

gohan

FH is my second home
How about incendiary devices attached to all posters and if they make less than 5 posts a day they blow up? :p

haha id have to come home from work and post my sentances in 5 serperate posts, can only be really active when i ahve days off or if its really busy 1 evening otherwise im talking to myself

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I love how they're still ignoring mabs announcement that gunner and calaen were wolves,

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OMFG!

*BANGS HEAD REPEATEDLY AGAINST WALL*

How fucking retarded and blind can they be :/ No one has gone back and checked the logic or vote swings, everyone but damini is just voting blind.

I had a drink with mystic g the other night and he wanted me to explain my role, I did (without naming names will!), and then listened to his thought process about what was going on. I nearly cried.

The vote switching and timing were so suss this last day, if tab had not killed off ECA he would be making all his posts in BOLD CAPITALS about how blatently wolfy certain people are.

Random. I would like to clear something up. The reason you died is because the masons started a voting block to get you burned. I guess they just did not like you. Oh and I didn't even have to ask mabs for it, you burned so they could save jup.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh conspiracy against meh :p:p

I'm looking forward to the next game, so I can hopefully prove I'm not completely a cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom