Werewolf #7

gohan

FH is my second home
slightly off topic but werewolf #7 is kicking the shit out of werewolf #6, im quite proud

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
They all refer to one person. You.

Halp my fellow villagers burn wolves not innocents!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
While randombastards post is suspicious the following bandwagon jumping is also suspicious, do you have a specific reason for voting that way? ie you dont want ch3ts to burn?

gohan

FH is my second home
right of to bed soon and work till 6ish tommoro, so best make some sort of vote, (also figured out how to bold /flex) on what ive seen so far i think random is the most supspicious purely because of how intent he is to get every1 vote for chet (started by mystic but desperation showing from random IMHO)

so.......

Vote: RandomBastard

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Of course I'm desperate! I want to live!
You've all been fooled by the wolf!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Of course I'm desperate! I want to live!
You've all been fooled by the wolf!

If you're so desperate to survive what looks like impending doom ( why do people not burn ch3ts did they not learn from the last village?! ), what is your role? perhaps the doctor will come to your assistance if you are not a wolf.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I am but a humble villager, however the doctor cannot save me from a lynching.

If I shall be burnt, I shall die knowing you will all know my innocence, and look to my executioner, chet, for being the wolf that he is.

And at least... I shall be spared the butchery of the wolves and the vegetables of the serial killer.

Damini

Part of the furniture
vote: ECA

I think it's a little suspicious that he's claiming there are three wolves to a pack, like Ch3tan said.

And nothing at all to do with the fact he started the "burn Damini because she's confusing" campaign.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
vote: ECA

I think it's a little suspicious that he's claiming there are three wolves to a pack, like Ch3tan said.

And nothing at all to do with the fact he started the "burn Damini because she's confusing" campaign.

Ruh roh here comes the wolvy bandwagon, referencing a packmate ofc.

As for claiming there are 3 wolves its simple maths, around the point of 17 people the game should expand from 2 wolves to 3.

google ftw.

My hut has the internets.

Dams and ch3ts are definately furry.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am off to plough some fields and will not be back until 8pm or so.

I urge you all to see through Random's lies. ECA is a simple bigot, he only has one track and knows nothing else. It could be that he is protecting Random though.

I fail to see how Dams and I are wolves for voting different people? And for voting people that have threatened to burn us.

vote for victory

vote for life

vote the wolf

VOTE RANDOMBASTARD

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Well, I owe Dams quite alot from the previous game..and there are really far too many people right now to notice any agendas, so what Damini votes I'll vote (for now).

That and I feel bad for RandomBastard, he went out in the first round last time too.

VOTE : ECA

Damini

Part of the furniture

As for claiming there are 3 wolves its simple maths, around the point of 17 people the game should expand from 2 wolves to 3.

google ftw.

If I was in a pack with Ch3tan, surely the sensible thing would be to not publically align with him, especially since the campaign to get him burnt seems to be going rather well?

Your gaming theory seems a bit off so far, which is unusual for you.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fail to see how Dams and I are wolves for voting different people? And for voting people that have threatened to burn us.
If I was in a pack with Ch3tan, surely the sensible thing would be to not publicly align with him, especially since the campaign to get him burnt seems to be going rather well?
Both singing from the same song sheet. Ze list knows your game!

PS: inactionman, living up to the name there son!

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
To be fair Mystic, Damini was very supportive of Ch3ts in the last game and Ch3tan turned out to be a furry.

I think they are just friends :S

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
f**ck me, I go out of the village for a day to stock up on my regular collection of womans magazines and the whole place goes mad.

I have no idea who is what, everyone seems to be acting as the have in all of the previous games.

As always I will vote no lynch for now.

vote No Lynch

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
while tempted to counter vote inactionman, i think its safer to

VOTE: NO LYNCH

unless anyone can come up with a DECENT argument in favour of any given person, previous lives and the fact they smell and cant be trusted not withstanding, not mentioning any names :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
f**ck me, I go out of the village for a day to stock up on my regular collection of womans magazines

... Hmmm... Mayfurr? Penthowels?? Preyboy???:touch:

:D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be fair Mystic, Damini was very supportive of Ch3ts in the last game and Ch3tan turned out to be a furry.

I think they are just friends :S

Maybe, but this isn't the last game. This is a new game. In fact its called "burn ze people on ze list"!

Damini

Part of the furniture

google ftw.

I call bull on this one, simple maths, extrapolate, blah blah. I've heard of a village of twenty people, and there were three packs with two wolves in each hunting on the villagers. We have never before heard of werewolves hunting in packs of three before. It seems a big leap to make to me.

Calaen

while tempted to counter vote inactionman, i think its safer to

VOTE: NO LYNCH

unless anyone can come up with a DECENT argument in favour of any given person, previous lives and the fact they smell and cant be trusted not withstanding, not mentioning any names :p

Lol that was my great grandfather, surely you cant hold a grudge!!!! I was actually trying to save those villagers, they changed my life I felt like a real person for once in my life!!!!!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
The problem is most of us have got wise to novotes these days, it generally screams that your a wolf and you don't want to give us any voting clues to get you. As they are the only people it helps, theoretically it helps people as it prevents one death, however it generally causes more as there's no clues.

A suggestion for any seers, you might want to check anyone who vote novote first.

Calaen

The real accusations only start after the first night anyway, adding another innocent villager to the dead list seems so pointless on the first day

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Well atm an innocent villager is going to burnt so why not vote for the wolf ch3t.

Calaen

The problem is most of us have got wise to novotes these days, it generally screams that your a wolf and you don't want to give us any voting clues to get you. As they are the only people it helps, theoretically it helps people as it prevents one death, however it generally causes more as there's no clues.

A suggestion for any seers, you might want to check anyone who vote novote first.

I always vote no lynch on the first day, any wolves with any intelligence would vote for a kill during the day to decrease the amount of villagers early on.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

yeah ok i admit it, im a wolf.
thats the entire reason i voted no lynch, and not cos voting randomly at this stage with no proof is more likely to just kill another villager. honest.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom