Rules

The main roles for these games include :

Villagers : the basic good guys, with no special powers
Seer : good guys, with the power to determine one players alignment each night
Doctor : good guys, with the power to protect one player from harm each night
Vigilante : good guys, with a limited number of kills at night
Werewolves : bad guys, they confer each night and decide on one player to eat
Serial Killer : bad guys, lone killers who murder a person every evening

There may be more than one gang of wolves, and there may be other roles. Not all of the above roles may be included.

Last night, your town mayor, Will, was brutally murdered by werewolves. You know that there are werewolves amongst you, but you have no idea who they are. There is only one way to kill a werewolf around here, a good old-fashioned lynching. However, this is a democracy, so its time to vote. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. You may discuss this as much as you like.

When you vote, please end your post with vote : lynchee or whoever you want to lynch. If you change your mind, end you post with unvote : lynchee then your new vote on another line. If you don't want there to be a lynching, end your post with vote : no lynch. Please put this in bold to make the mods life easier.

Once you have all voted*, lynching will happen at twilight, and then night will begin. At this point, the thread will close, and night actions will happen (the werewolves may strike again, the seer will investigate one player, etc). Once this is done, it will be dawn, I will reveal the events, and the thread will open again for another lynching.

*a deadline may also be set by the mod if the turn is dragging, or if the result has an overpowering majority.

The werewolves will win if they equal the villagers in numbers, and are the only remaining werewolf pack. The villagers will win if they kill all the werewolves.

Any postings by non-players will be deleted

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I know we've not started yet (Will only posted this 3 minutes ago), but I'm taking side bets on Chetan & Damini getting burned... PM me for odds ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
hi im new to the village but has anyone tried negotiating with the wolfs, or offering to pull a thorn out of thier paws ive heard this work before?

also HI2U

Will

/bin/su
Everyone be nice to the new kids. ;P

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, change of tactic. I don't care who's who and what's what. Chet's said "fight mystic g" in his sig for ages, so I think he should burn.

Vote: Ch3tan

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Right, change of tactic. I don't care who's who and what's what. Chet's said "fight mystic g" in his sig for ages, so I think he should burn.

Vote: Ch3tan

Agree!

Its like they say, give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

vote: ch3tan

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also, we should burn Damini tomorrow because if she isnt a wolf she is just going to confuse the hell out of us anyway.

gohan

FH is my second home
Also, we should burn Damini tomorrow because if she isnt a wolf she is just going to confuse the hell out of us anyway.

haha thats true from looking at the other threads im going to do the direct oposite of what damini says

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If I survive, you've got yourself a deal!

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
if it was anyone else other than meg, ch3t and eca, I would suspect eca and meg of bandwagon jumping and being wolves...

Damini

Part of the furniture
hi im new to the village but has anyone tried negotiating with the wolfs, or offering to pull a thorn out of thier paws ive heard this work before?

also HI2U

I tell you what, tonight we'll leave you out in the village with some dog biscuits, some tweezers, and a really big stick to play fetch with, and we shall call you our town negotiator :)

You can tell us how it goes in the morning, or maybe we'll just guess by how many different pieces you're in...

I'm afraid it's pretty brutal. Kill or be killed (or vote no lynch if you think biding your time will help you work out who your friends and enemies are).

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't believe this, I specifically told my realtor, no damp, no chavs and no bloody werewolfs :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Suspect away, I'm not. I just want a good old fashioned Ch3t to put on the fire. Kind of like your everyday guy from bonfire night!

Damini

Part of the furniture

I might not! I might be a fountain of wisdom! I might stun you all with my flawless logic and irrefutable detective skills!

:(

Don't burn me. My cats will get lonely.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
But if we burn you, your books will be more valuable as collectors jobbies... so from a monetary viewpoint, tomorrow you're burning.

Tonight though it's all about Ch3tan BBQ... mmm!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Gah, wolves again, I knew letting out those empty houses and building that new council estate would be a problem!

I don't know who I'm voting for today, but I know I'm not going to agree with a no-lynch!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, you're always falling off the wagon, ain't ya taB?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
if it was anyone else other than meg, ch3t and eca, I would suspect eca and meg of bandwagon jumping and being wolves...

They could be playing the good ole double bluff. I think we should all remember that we may have more than one pack of wolves, serial killers, or vigilantes, as well as generally crap seers. And we all know how that turns out. Didn't meg win vegetable of the year two years running? A marrow that big can't be pleasant. I say we burn his allotment with any kindling we have left over from tonights lynching.

I hate so many villagers, and I have a few scores to settle from a previous life. But my desire to win with as many fellow villagers as possible is stronger. I shall not be drawn directly into petty tit for tat voting with meg and eca, I say we vote one of the new guys. Nothing like the risk of chargrilling to get you blabbing....

So levin, gohan, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well just for all tbhose who knew me in my previous existence I will say this once and once only....

I'm a villager, again, FFS :(

*is tempted to vote Ch3t just for the hell of it*

Let's see what people have to say.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are going to take lynching advice from this man?

1176113652_orig.jpg

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Gah, wolves again, I knew letting out those empty houses and building that new council estate would be a problem!

I don't know who I'm voting for today, but I know I'm not going to agree with a no-lynch!

You know for a guy with a name like yours one would think you'd lean towards the no-lynch option. However, I think what you just said is something a woffer would say just to seem innocent. I say we burn him!

Vote: inactionman

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Better me than this:
main.php

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
god dam wolves but what a reuion il torn bettween tipping or sueing my estate agent.
got ECA and Ch3t back but also god dam wolves are back and god knowing what ppl back grounds are mass murder's pretends seers who would have you belive they know the wolf or those mad gun men who like to randomly shot ppl.

shall have to watch what goes on

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ze list: (Cos you lot all say I'm a Nazi mod)
  1. Ch3tan - It's Chet, ffs!
  2. Damini - Don't ever make a deal over a drink with this one!
  3. Jimmy - By my reckoning did the "oh no, wolves, estate agent, fs" joke after two other people already did.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A man with cock on his head is clearly a serial killer or just a bit stupid or gay. Either way I think whichever he is we can do without it in this village.

Oh and meg, I cannae see what you linked.

Damini

Part of the furniture

haha thats true from looking at the other threads im going to do the direct oposite of what damini says

If I survive, you've got yourself a deal!

:( I missed the other comments from my fan club earlier.

Where's Milkshake to defend my reputation? I was much improved in the last village. I didn't shoot a single doctor in the face, and I only got a single, itsy bitsy seer burnt alive, and I managed to save Milkshake's life, burn Ch3tan, AND expose taB for the closet hairy that he was. Perhaps a lot of that was luck, but still, it's an improvement people!

Anyway, you can't burn me just because you think I'm confusing. I'm sure there's an EU legislation against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom