Werewolf #7

Damini

Part of the furniture
If the doctors come forward and protect each other, if someone else is forced to reveal their role their is nobody left to protect them. Also, we may well have some werewolf roleblockers in our midst, and then they can prevent the doctors from protecting each other at night.

It may well be worth while for the vigilantes to reveal themselves now though. From a wolves perspective their role is spent, and so they don't pose a greater threat than anyone else (and therefore shouldn't be at any greater risk), and from a villagers perspective it will help us avoid burning an innocent, and it will help any seers we have narrow the field when they decide who to investigate.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I can see my passed actions are going to come back and haunt me.

However hopefully I will be judges on my actions now.

Vote Stimpy

Damini and Milkshake (I am so sorry about the last time), I call on you to trust me, I would also like the protection of a doctor tonight. Of course my main goal is to find out who if we have one is the serial killer or the other wolves.

I have considered not putting myself out on a pedestal, however I feel that by removing another wolf we have a real good chance of cleaning this village up.

Are you saying that you are our seer, and that you *know* Stimpy is a wolf?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Why are the vigilantes spent now? Do they only have one shot each, so now they're no more than normal villagers? Sorry for these newbie questions.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Are you saying that you are our seer, and that you *know* Stimpy is a wolf?

Yes I am. I considered trying another night but if I die tonight without revealing what I know the whole point of being a seer would have been wasted.

Calaen

Why are the vigilantes spent now? Do they only have one shot each, so now they're no more than normal villagers? Sorry for these newbie questions.

Yes I believe that to be correct.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I am. I considered trying another night but if I die tonight without revealing what I know the whole point of being a seer would have been wasted.

Ok, so you say you are a seer and that Stimpy is a wolf? If so, that's good enough for me to change my vote. If you're wrong we would know who to lynch next.

Unvote: Gohan

Vote: Stimpy

Damini

Part of the furniture
Okay... last time you pulled this stunt you were a wolf, but that was towards the end, and if you'd managed to get away with it and identify a wolf from a different group, your pack of wolves would have succeeded.

This time I can't see what benefit you'd have from lying. If you're are, there's plenty of time to burn you tomorrow, after all :)

vote: Stimpy

taB

Part of the furniture
What made you choose to scry Stimpy last night? I personally would have tried Ch3tan or Random as most of yesterday's talk was about them. Just a tad dubious after reading a story called "The Cal who cried Seer".

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting. I'll go with this for now.

Vote: Stimpy

However if this is another trick Cal...

Whoever is the doctor, do not identify yourself, as if Cal is right you'll need to protect him tonight, and there may be a roleblocker.

taB he was probably scryed as he was far too quiet, I suspect from that that he may be Mab's partner.

Damini

Part of the furniture
In the last village this size there was a doctor and a nurse. I suggest that if that is the case, the doctor should protect you tonight and the nurse should protect someone else, save using both medical types guarding one person.

taB

Part of the furniture
Just thinking this through:

10 people left. 1 Seer (claimed) Most likely 2 wolves in 2 separate packs, given what we know from the vigilantes. However can we at this point discount a third wolf pack if a doctor got a "save" in last night? Do we even have a doctor?

The bit of this that worries me is that if Cal is bluffing and he's in third pack and knows he has a partner to finish this when he's found out.

That's probably unlikely though..

vote : Stimpy

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Fine I guessing I'm going to die then, I admit well done Calaen you seem to be about to pull off the same bluff twice, as the saying goes "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice I'm a fucking idiot".

Calaen

Sorry Stimpy but you and I know the truth this time.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
True, it's a no-brainer, unless cal's insane (I don't think geordie quite qualifies ;)), in the absense of any better options we get a wolf one way or the other, we may just have to wait for it!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
It's all gone rather quiet, and I'm offline for the rest of the evening.

/throws empty rifle on ground

Seeing as Cal has admitted he's the seer (although we've yet to prove it), I thought I'd better say that I'm a vigilante, I'm not going to say which wolf I killed (as if a wolf pretends to be a vigilante it gives me a 50/50 chance of spotting that they are lying), and I'd suggest the other vigilante doesn't either.

I'm out of ammo now, so I'm just another villager.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Yeah, you guys have certainly put mine and Kenny's NHS massacre to shame.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Good shot indeed. And thank god I took back my vote for you on the first day. :) Wouldn't want to lynch a townie, and even less a townie with a shotgun!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meh, it's quiet because Damini is a wolf, end of chat.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
*ponders whether he should have use a bigger font*

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck it. I'm a wolf.

Ch3tan was my bitch & you fuckers shot him.

Let's see what you'll do now.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Bizarre. Well, I'm still going to lynch Stimpy. We can burn you tomorrow :)

P.S. Does this mean you're going to stop insisting I'm a wolf?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
lol your that desperate to liven things up again? Yesterday was way above the normal standard of livly ness..

Ok well..

vote: MySTic_G

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bizarre. Well, I'm still going to lynch Stimpy. We can burn you tomorrow :)

P.S. Does this mean you're going to stop insisting I'm a wolf?

No, with just us two left in the clique you must burn first because I outrank you (what with being king wolf and all).

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck it. I'm a wolf.

Ch3tan was my bitch & you fuckers shot him.

Let's see what you'll do now.

I've heard of those weird sickos who get off on getting lynched.. in fact they win the game that way! Or was that a dream I had...? Anyway, would be a clever tactic by a wolf... which just makes this whole theory kaput anyway. So.. nevermind!

Damini

Part of the furniture
So is anyone going to own up to being the second vigilante?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom