Werewolf #15

Will

/bin/su
RandomBastard, confessed lycanthrope, is lashed to the stake, and burnt.

werewolf_lynched.png

Villagers Win!

Spreadsheet

Password for the forum is pervert.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Serial Killer dying v early helped us win this one no doubt.

Damini

Part of the furniture
That was a good game, marred by my horrific death, and the fact that nobody even batted an eyelid at me getting killed. Well, except Jup, who was the one that ate me. You cold, heartless bastards :/

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Frankly I was glad, I was thinking to myself "wheeee now insane cat lady can't confuse me"!

;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Frankly I was glad, I was thinking to myself "wheeee now insane cat lady can't confuse me"!

;)

Bah. I firmly pointed the finger of suspicion at Jup, I said that Gohan was innocent, and I wanted to burn Olgaline on day one. I was actually remarkably on form, suprisingly. The only thing that threw me was Ch3tan with his Oh So Suspect phrasing :)

Well, that and the fact that I didn't rumble Random. Devious Random.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I just couldn't deal with yours or ECA's behaviours, Dams. You both just seemed so different from usual, you were both causing me much confusion. I like ECA was less confuddled when you were eaten :p

Wolves shot themselves in the foot killing you though, you were leading the campaign against me, and I was doing the same against you. Rubric did a good job protecting Jimmy.

Damini

Part of the furniture
If I was leading the campaign against you, I would have voted to kill you. I just wasn't convinced you were the vigilante, and so wasn't going to spare a proven wolf on those grounds, but I wasn't convinced you weren't the vigilante, so didn't want you lynched. It muddied things even more that you were determined to kill gohan, who I was sure was innocent.

If you'd just omitted the line about the possibility of there being more than one vigilante, I'd have been a lot less mardy.

But double bah to the pair of you, being relieved when I was killed. I'm going to get Kenny to send you both poached eggs in the post.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
There was logic behind eating damini, we thought she might have been the doctor.

Damini

Part of the furniture
There was logic behind eating damini, we thought she might have been the doctor.

Even though Jimmy outed himself as the Doc, Ch3tan as the vig, and practically the first thing Rubric said was "YOU NEEEEED MEEEE!!!"

Heh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, that also made me LOL. All that furr inteferring with logic.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had Rubric pegged as the doctor, but I wasn't sure.... Ch3tan really screwed my head up with his 'im a vig and I'm gonna shoot Gohan' thing going on but managed to get away with it... there were definitely times when I should have stuck to my guns, but meh :)

gohan

FH is my second home
i said random was a wolf for a good long while... i was suprised jup was a wolf but i KNEW random was! he was so desperate to try and manipulate my words and frame me... so was ch3t tho :p but hes just a noob

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
And I was the first to vote for random in the beginning even if i later took it back. Is that why you ate me you bastard? :p Also, I would have sliced up Jimmy on the first night if Rubric hadn't protected him!

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Nah I suggested eating you on the first night cause you were too quiet. I figured you had a special role.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I wasn't as quiet as some others. Also, I thought the general consensus was that quiet people are vanillas? In either case, i had (still have) craploads at work so have had a hard time spamming F5 on the forums like i usually do. :) Got nothing to do with roles in my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom