Werewolf #15

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jup, he is claiming cross post confusion. I think it's the full moon that is making him confused.

He ignored your post about my innocence and tried to justify burning me as a wolf. He cast the deciding vote on bobby on the first day, he did not vote for olgy, he voted for me before bobby. He cast doubt straight on rubric on day two. So he went after two innocents and did not help vote olgy on day one.

WOLF.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I voted for you in a tit for tat and then bandwagoned because things were stagnating. I've backed Gohan as innocent just as Damini did too, when you were all for killing him.... I've been suspicious of you for 2 days now but been prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt up to a point. Jimmy just saved your ass, and yes it was a crossed post. I now have to re-evaluate everything based on you being innocent, so I'm going to ponder a while, but burning me leaves one innocent dead and no wolf found.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
unvote gohan

So we have 4 left ( gohan, tab, jup, random ) who can be wolves, and Jimmy/ch3t/rubric who cannot.

Obv I'm including myself in the latter and hopefully thats obvious enough anyway.

Tab has been inactive so I dont think he's a wolf or the doc although he _really_ needs modkilling, its taking the piss to continue with someone who has only posted once so far.

That leaves gohan, jup and random. With a 2-1 wolf-innocent ratio.

Given that gohan and jup voted for ch3tan, and are being pretty reluctant to vote for each other, as well as randoms vote for jup. I'd say we have our wolfpack.

Its just a question of which we want to lynch first and I'm assuming ch3t will blow the otherones brain out tonight.

vote jupitus

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Assuming one of them burns all furry like. Otherwise my choice of target will switch to the traditional Kill ECA or Kill Random.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Jimmy I love you man, but that was a waste of your night action. I am now no closer to figuring out who to vote for.

Hmmm, gohan you escaped last time, and you may well again.

vote Frodo

i take it the hobit name is jup :)

unvote gohan

vote jup

ch3t left me know who your gonna shoot so i dont scry them. :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
What if Jimmy is lying?

Seems a crazy thing for me to say as he has said i am innocent but if he was a wolf he would know i was innocent. He could be trying to throw us off the scent by burning his own yesterday. Or i could be ultra paranoid. If he is lying could the real Seer please stand up?

gohan

FH is my second home
trust me and shoot random..... i know its not me so its either random or ECA and random is screaming massive wolf sirens

im not convinced its jup i think its random and tab tbh

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Rubric - I thought ch3t+jimmy could be fucking with us hugely but will confirmed the roles stated are in the game, so we'd have another vig+seer voting the for ch3t/jimmy if that was the case.

Unless will is fucking with us and there is no seer/vig and the wolves know this so can claim it :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Rubric - I thought ch3t+jimmy could be fucking with us hugely but will confirmed the roles stated are in the game, so we'd have another vig+seer voting the for ch3t/jimmy if that was the case.

Unless will is fucking with us and there is no seer/vig and the wolves know this so can claim it :p

They may be scared to show their hand early on.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I didnt think ch3t was a wolf anyhoo, although the lack of shooting looked bad we _do_ have a vigilante and ch3t didnt get a bullet in the head which would make sense to me if ch3t was lying.

I was a little worried that the werewolves might have a roleblocker and have blocked vigilante to let us hang ch3t, but in that case they would have blocked the doctor and killed Jimmy ( imo ).

They wouldn't know who the Doc is though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I also had that thought rubric, but with you, jimmy and olgaline fucking with us, olgaline being the sacrifice. But as ECA has stated, the real seer would have said something by now.

Unless the real seer was taB. oO

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also there is no roleblocker, as Will did not state that as a role. And he does not have his "there may be toher roles and not all roles declared will be in this game" disclaimer.

gohan

FH is my second home
They may be scared to show their hand early on.

its not early on anymore, were nearing the end

rubric if your a seer/vigil tell us now as ur already confirmed as an innocent and we can catch them out...

but its a pretty elaborate lie and i'd be very impressed if they were wolfs

Rubric

Part of the furniture
My real concern and reason for suspicion was the delay in declaring the innocent.

I think we should go for a no lunch today and let Ch3tan prove himself tonight as the vig by popping someone who he names now. If he fails us again then him and Jimmy must be the wolves.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
its not early on anymore, were nearing the end

rubric if your a seer/vigil tell us now as ur already confirmed as an innocent and we can catch them out...

but its a pretty elaborate lie and i'd be very impressed if they were wolfs

I am but a humble villager but your trying to get something like that out of me puts you in the frame as a Jimmy accomplice.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
rubric I really have a hard hard time believing that you are honestly entertaining such a delusional theory? I wish I could have pulled something like that off, but the risk and skill of setting it up from day one with mine and olgys back and forth arguing are beyond me.

gohan

FH is my second home
I am but a humble villager but your trying to get something like that out of me puts you in the frame as a Jimmy accomplice.

thats fine im in and out of the frame more often than jups in an out of the tavern

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I really don't believe this whole deadline thing of Ch3tan's tbh. I don't think Will operated like this he would be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the Vig as to whether he was going to use his nightkill or not before progressing the game.

Therfore i have to go Vote: Ch3tan. if or as soon as we smell burning fur we need to lynch Jimmy.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
rubric I really have a hard hard time believing that you are honestly entertaining such a delusional theory? I wish I could have pulled something like that off, but the risk and skill of setting it up from day one with mine and olgys back and forth arguing are beyond me.

It's been done before, i showed you how to do it in Mafia and you have gone one better and used the Seer role to your advantage. Your right TAB could be the Seer or the real Vig.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jesus H Christ. This is worse than that game were Dams was the only logical one left alive.

Are you on crack rubric?

The only way I can prove this deadline is by pasting in Pm's between myself and Will. But I don't think that would be in the spirit of the game, and your paranoid mind would claim I had manufactured them.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Jesus H Christ. This is worse than that game were Dams was the only logical one left alive.

Are you on crack rubric?

The only way I can prove this deadline is by pasting in Pm's between myself and Will. But I don't think that would be in the spirit of the game, and your paranoid mind would claim I had manufactured them.

Possibly but it has been at the back of my mind and now it's at the front yelling burn him, burn him or he will eat you. :(

I tried to make it go away but i couldn't.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think you're smokin da weed rubric, given we shouuld have two wolves left, and if ch3tan is a wolf then jimmy would have to be a wolf but nobody has come forward as a seer/vig to contest it ( which imo a vig would do by shooting ch3t lol ).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Righto well here is how I see things. Rubric and two wolves versus 3 villagers. A tied vote. And taB with the decider.

Just for the record Rubric, we could have had victory today. Wolves must be praising your name.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I think you're smokin da weed rubric, given we shouuld have two wolves left, and if ch3tan is a wolf then jimmy would have to be a wolf but nobody has come forward as a seer/vig to contest it ( which imo a vig would do by shooting ch3t lol ).

True, one of those roles could be TAB, the only way we will know this is if the other role he is not comes forward now. I am sure our Doc could offer some protection if they did.

gohan

FH is my second home
*in an old game i missed a deadline to shoot some1 so it does happen, will doesn things differntly to iceforge*

on topic

i still think its random!!!!! burn burn burn the furry

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
True, one of those roles could be TAB, the only way we will know this is if the other role he is not comes forward now. I am sure our Doc could offer some protection if they did.

No, infact all you have done is offer taB, if he is a wolf a way to manipulate the situation in his favour.

Gods sake, does no one else think in this infernal village?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*in an old game i missed a deadline to shoot some1 so it does happen, will doesn things differntly to iceforge*

on topic

i still think its random!!!!! burn burn burn the furry

So is this deadline for your night role in your pm you receive from Will when you get the role? How do you know when the deadline is?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
So is this deadline for your night role in your pm you receive from Will when you get the role? How do you know when the deadline is?

Plus Will would have seen how vital your night kill was. Would have been pretty mean of him to stitch you up like that.

Anyway i need to play some Fifa, back in about an hour to see what everyone has decided.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
*edited post as its not really keeping in role*

I should have shot your crack dealer last night :rolleyes:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
You don't. Will simply decided that he could not wait until I finished work to make my decision, and informed me that he had me down as no action. It was teh frustrating, but it all seems to have worked out ok.

Apart from the bit where I did not get to shoot the crack dealer and now you are high.

Lol well you made me laugh if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom