well done to those 4 hibs

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
i jumped Fervent with some scout? i think you can ask alot of ppl incl Ariak that i wouldn't add or leech on anything!! as for you seeing me at MB.. just 2 of you.. again BS i got jumped 3 times everytime by 4 ppl except once when there was three. So pack up your lies. As for me being no challenge ^^ yeah i must say 1 healer and 3 casters/casterhybrids that killed a tank, mighty impressive.
Thats not what Im talking about, read the post. I wasn't even with that 4ppl grp, I logged when they joined in. This was duoing.
I got no idea of what mighty horrible things the 4 of them did to you :eek:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
Ariak (think it was him, some tough ass troll anyway) came by, and i duelled him.

Near mb and I let you go right? Just refreshing my memory as I duel alot :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
I think you can ask alot of ppl incl Ariak that i wouldn't add or leech on anything!

All true, he never adds (just wanted to clarify that)

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
:clap: , i guess i should have judged them on the first stupid comment then.
you dont add you say? both you and i know thats BS ^^. and yeah if i want to solo i shouldn't go to MB. but you see i dont come to FH to whine about zergs, but i do speak up when lamers starts praising themselfs here.

Lamers ?? how are we lamers we dont whine when we get killed by zergs on FH if you cant take then dont come bg and yes we are praising ourselfs here because we pwned you guys big :twak:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
Lamers ?? how are we lamers we dont whine when we get killed by zergs on FH if you cant take then dont come bg and yes we are praising ourselfs here because we pwned you guys big :twak:

im not whining about zergs, if they bothered me that much there would be a thousand post about already. and what makes you lamers you ask? the fact that you add on fights, go 4on1 and use QQ you got pwned as a respons.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
im not whining about zergs, if they bothered me that much there would be a thousand post about already. and what makes you lamers you ask? the fact that you add on fights, go 4on1 and use QQ you got pwned as a respons.

ok yes some-times we kill ppl 4on1 and some times we kill 4vs2fgs so we cant see what your bitching about bitch about somthing eles will you for god sake imo go play your gimpy un-BUFFED infil and WTF we dont add in fights!!!!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
:rolleyes:
Cuteandhugable said:
ok yes some-times we kill ppl 4on1 and some times we kill 4vs2fgs so we cant see what your bitching about bitch about somthing eles will you for god sake imo go play your gimpy un-buffed infil and WTF we dont add in fights!!!!

yes you do add, i can even give the name of the ranger i was fighting and his Shar friend. And you can keep zerging me all you want, doesn't really annoy me that much since i have said what i have to say and can consider you just another zerger/add'er/leecher. But know this, some day, somewhere i will catch you alone and i will tear your ass up.

And ohh yeah ^^ my infil does play unbuffed.. i can see how that would seem very lame to some ppl :rolleyes:

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
:rolleyes:

yes you do add, i can even give the name of the ranger i was fighting and his Shar friend. And you can keep zerging me all you want, doesn't really annoy me that much since i have said what i have to say and can consider you just another zerger/add'er/leecher. But know this, some day, somewhere i will catch you alone and i will tear your ass up.

And ohh yeah ^^ my infil does play unbuffed.. i can see how that would seem very lame to some ppl :rolleyes:

No we dont add... you tear my up lol you hit me for 17 damage with a style WEAK WEAK :kissit: yep we do zerg in a 4 man/women grp vs 2fgs adder emm no leecher no way i dont need rps from leeching i get them from your sorry ass , so really fuck off no 1 cares about your lil whining :eek7:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
No we dont add... you tear my up lol you hit me for 17 damage with a style WEAK WEAK :kissit: yep we do zerg in a 4 man/women grp vs 2fgs adder emm no leecher no way i dont need rps from leeching i get them from your sorry ass , so really fuck off no 1 cares about your lil whining :eek7:

close to true ^^ last time we met i took you to 40% even with your healer mate before you even dented me. but im willing to do a 1on1 but im sure you got an excuse for not doing it.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
close to true ^^ last time we met i took you to 40% even with your healer mate before you even dented me. but im willing to do a 1on1 but im sure you got an excuse for not doing it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL thats all i have to say about you taking 40% of my hp ROFL your a pala ffs get a job you cant solo for shit unbuffed and we hae 2 bbs i think someone needs there eyes tested :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
ROFL ROFL ROFL thats all i have to say about you taking 40% of my hp ROFL your a pala ffs get a job you cant solo for shit unbuffed and we hae 2 bbs i think someone needs there eyes tested

so is that a no to a 1on1? :rolleyes:
or do you just want to talk about how i have no chance of winning some more? :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
so is that a no to a 1on1? :rolleyes:
or do you just want to talk about how i have no chance of winning some more? :)

Cool, a fight, I'll come record it and wager 2plat on Chant to win :)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Cool, a fight, I'll come record it and wager 2plat on Chant to win :)
2plat only? I'd bet 100 :eek7:
Buffed paladin in Thid can take most melee classes easily.

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
ROFL your a pala ffs get a job you cant solo for shit unbuffed and we hae 2 bbs :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

This made me laugh... :touch:

/Solo unbuffed pally.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
But i was a good /assist monkey ;) btw Balistar we could be doing the old grp soon again and you better be THERE!!!

Check PM, might be able to make some sort of class for the grp but camlann really taking up a lot of time. Will talk later

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
i was firewizzy from the bulle reloaded just wanted to say it was great fun and ill prolly come back for more fun :)
not capped out him yet heh

//blackmagics

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
2plat only? I'd bet 100 :eek7:
Buffed paladin in Thid can take most melee classes easily.

Hi there mate! I bet you for 2 plat I can take out any buffed pally with my valewalker...Wanna bet? Arrange a time and meeting and I'll be there...bufed versus buffed or unbuffed versus unbuffed...How I wanna do that.?? I'll tell you one thing, VW's got insta snare and lifetap...the rest, you can figure it out yourself.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Hi there mate! I bet you for 2 plat I can take out any buffed pally with my valewalker...Wanna bet? Arrange a time and meeting and I'll be there...bufed versus buffed or unbuffed versus unbuffed...How I wanna do that.?? I'll tell you one thing, VW's got insta snare and lifetap...the rest, you can figure it out yourself.

I think Chantalas would love that, so would I btw-but Im no pala.
See you in thid at at some point

Embra the lime green solo berserker queen

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

true VW's got nice utilities for dealing with tanks. But sure i'll take your challenge.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

Pala will win tbh, VW is kinda low ws and will not pass shield very well. with pala dbl heal chanting the damage give by the vw will be fairly crap. It kinda depends how the luck of resists/evades/blocks go but my money would be on a decent pala :O

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I did this in a 1vs1 duel with another pally...to be honest can't remember wether he was buffed or not, but he was twisting like crazy but he couldnt keep up with my 150 damage per swing on anytime. I evaded 3 of his attacks, 3 evade styles and 2 followups killed him. Remember that VW's have an offensive disease proc and a defensive ablative proc which both tend to go off amazingly a lot...with the disease he can twist as he want but he can't heal himself, with the ablative his damage will be decreased. The plan was, insta dot and lifetap him at the moment that I see him, and when in melee, just fight till I'm on 50% hp and he's on whatever hp...Just insta snare, run off/go max lifetap range, keep casting lifetap till he's back in melee. He can use his aggro shout to interrupt me but at the moment that he does that, just run a bit further as the snare has kinda long duration and his shout has a 30 sec recast, and keep casting lifetap and dot till he's in melee. This would probably heal me to 80% and get him to 10% if he was at 50% before casting insta snare (if I can get 3 lifetaps in that is, which is not that hard from 1500 range). If the snare gets resisted, then its either keep fighting and pray that you're on the winning side or hope that you can keep up for 20 seconds and recast the snare. Hope I can get some time to play DAoC to duel you, I'll probably PM you so we can decide on a time and place.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Hope I can get some time to play DAoC to duel you, I'll probably PM you so we can decide on a time and place.

Deal.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have to say im sorry but either your full of yourself or the VW's ive been fighting with my shield warrior troll have been crap as ive dropped every VW ive come up against,I hit engage and let them waste their end swinging that great big weapon against my shield then i switch to my 2h hammer and squish them in 10 secs max so how you expecting to beat a paly 1v1 i dont knowand to give him his due Chant is a decent pally.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Just insta snare, run off/go max lifetap range
all he has to do is slam u, then youre not going anywhere.
If hes at 50% you will be similar i would be slamming to keep u in one spot

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Well i have to say im sorry but either your full of yourself or the VW's ive been fighting with my shield warrior troll have been crap as ive dropped every VW ive come up against,I hit engage and let them waste their end swinging that great big weapon against my shield then i switch to my 2h hammer and squish them in 10 secs max so how you expecting to beat a paly 1v1 i dont knowand to give him his due Chant is a decent pally.

Heh oh yea completely forgot about engage. Pala would win no matter what tbh, assuming he has 7 points in shield :S which I am guessing spec something like 19crush 22chants 16shield which = a pretty much anytime stun that if you were to stick a snare on him during combat pala could simply sprint at you and do his 2move anytime stun then hopefully do enough damage to finish you. Cannot really see how a VW could win :<, but then that is a good reason to not go solo.

I have played both a pala (sns and 2hand) and a vw in bgs a lot, and I mean like 5+ of each class and tbh both are really awesome classes imo, pala can kill like 2 or 3 stealthers pretty easily. VW can kill a few classes solo but a shield tank and VW is kinda screwed :<.

All this pala pwnage makes me wanna remake my 2handed pala and mates sorc for bgs again :*< the good ole days

Chronictank

FH is my second home
its mostly same old same old in thid, altho i rolled a sb and am actually enjoying this solo business :eek:
didnt run with a bb for a while then came to the realiastion i was never gona get a 1 on 1/find a unbuffed foe, so i use a bb also now and can pretty much solo against 2 people if i play well (garrote ftw :clap: )

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
all he has to do is slam u, then youre not going anywhere.
If hes at 50% you will be similar i would be slamming to keep u in one spot

Slam ? lol this is bg not rvr and if the is full shield he will bound to go rest chants and have like 6 in slash or crash or whatever so either way he will be doing crap damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom