well done to those 4 hibs

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys and girl : ) just want to say well done to those 4hibs last night who killed about 16 albs camping mpk ofc no change there the names of those 4 hibs were Mezzzmee <Bard> Cuteandhugable <valewalker> Naylan <Valewalker> and LoL cant remeber the last <bard> was grped with her for 3hrs :/ sorry my bad . . . will be looking forward to grping with those ppl again and kicking some more ass SOON!!!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
The other one was Fervent :p

Here a piccie of our group:

sshot008_resized.jpg

Well not much on that pic but at least you know how we look like, kinda :p. I had made a screenshot on my bot showing some crazy Naylan deathspam (killed 7 mids in a row at ck when I was a duo with Fervent, one of the best bards I've ever groupped with..great heals and mezzes, /hug) but for some reason I can't find the pic back in the daoc map :/. Dunno if someone made a screenshot of those kills at mpk, I counted them and it showed 16 kills from our 4-man group :clap:

Also need to tell that there was also a good alb grouppie containing 2 or 3 sorcs/1 fire wizzie/1 minstrel/1 cleric (?)/1 theurgist (just saw him once or twice, think he left for a cold wizzie after a while)/1 HO Crush Merc, they always got the mezz on us first so needless to say we died...Was great fun tonight, hope we can have more of these fights :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
phew , good think i werent there to be chained along with the other mids .. teh embarrasment ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Have you rerolled Naylan before?

Seem to remember fighting alongside a VW by that name who was one tough cookie...but that was quite a while ago.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Nurf copying an old group I used to play in :p overpowered combo, also one of the most fun. Can't really lose to anything less than 2fgs if all goes as planned.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Nurf copying an old group I used to play in :p overpowered combo, also one of the most fun. Can't really lose to anything less than 2fgs if all goes as planned.

copying an old group ??? we have been making these kind of groups for months now taking breaks here and there so no we havnt been copying old groups and yes we re-roll our chars once they are capped :touch:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Can't say that im impressed with you guys jumping me ^^ but nm that. you did pretty well. i got a SS from BB with about 17 casualties but it has stealther add's, is this your fight?!
Albskickedws.bmp

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
copying an old group ??? we have been making these kind of groups for months now taking breaks here and there so no we havnt been copying old groups and yes we re-roll our chars once they are capped :touch:

Copying old group with balistar in it ^^ I know cos I was balistar, and you were the /assist monkey ><

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
Also need to tell that there was also a good alb grouppie containing 2 or 3 sorcs/1 fire wizzie/1 minstrel/1 cleric (?)/1 theurgist (just saw him once or twice, think he left for a cold wizzie after a while)/1 HO Crush Merc, they always got the mezz on us first so needless to say we died...Was great fun tonight, hope we can have more of these fights :)
We where 2 sorcs, 1 mincer, 1 HO merc, 1 firewizzie and 1 lvl22 icewiz.
Was some good fights, had some bad luck with adds a few times, albs/hibs/mids adding onto us. Hoping to see you more out there, want Cuteandhuggable to /rude spam me some more so I can hug your corpse afterwards. :)

/Controlaltdelete <Bulle Reloaded>

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
This post kinda reminds me of me tinneth snowslash and deadredeye playing bg i think it was on prydwen as mids -

Yeah i know - over powered etc but we had some fun - we was inside the ck which ofc was ours :p and there was 2 / 3 fgs of albs attacking - we had mebbe a fg inside the keep and me and the 3 lads went onto the ramparts and jumped over the back wall of the ck - i played a skald and tinn and snow played a warrior and i cant recall if dead played a shammy - not sure was a while - anyways was good fun - we healed up and came up behind the zerg and killed a few healers and ported in a did the same thing over and over - good times -

soz for irrelevance - just memories :cheers:

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Copying old group with balistar in it ^^ I know cos I was balistar, and you were the /assist monkey ><
But i was a good /assist monkey ;) btw Balistar we could be doing the old grp soon again and you better be THERE!!!

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
Was some good fights, had some bad luck with adds a few times, albs/hibs/mids adding onto us. Hoping to see you more out there, want Cuteandhuggable to /rude spam me some more so I can hug your corpse afterwards. :)

Sorry lol i was just pissed of at those the sorcs range on the aoe mezz :touch:

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:

Uhm there was more than 2 sorcs and sorry about the /rude spam i was just pissed of that sorcs get such a loooooong range on the aoe mezz we got you in the end tho in our 4 man/women grp :kissit:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Can't say that im impressed with you guys jumping me ^^ but nm that. you did pretty well. i got a SS from BB with about 17 casualties but it has stealther add's, is this your fight?!
Albskickedws.bmp

Yup that was our group, didnt noticed the stealthers while fighting the albs and mids at mpk but I know that we got backup from hibs after we killed all the albs and started killing the mids..then some more mids came down from mpk and that was the point we were almost getting killed. I haven't rerolled Naylan, I had just stopped playing her for a while so yes it's pretty good possible that you fought me before 2-3 months ago :). The thing that makes VW's fun to play in thid is the 5 sec side stun (combined with bard mezz + someone who breaks bladeturn on casters = 1 or 2 shotting casters with that style) and the abbility do to great ranged damage (lifetap). A sorcerer from the group I mentioned above made the mistake to root me when mezz did almost run out, he thought "noob tank so lets root" but he paid for it (4x lifetap=dead sorc ;)). Anyway, you were 7 against 4 of us and yes you beat us 4x out of the 6x we met and we beat your group 2x. Was kinda tired tho after a heavy ammount of fights that night and our bards couldnt seem like to get the amnesia sticked on your sorcs asses ;)

//btw that pic doesnt show the mids we killed, wish I made a screenshot with my own bot (I did but for some reason it didnt saved it on my comp..)

vintervargen

Banned
Staffzor said:

2 vws + 2 bards = best steup? :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
they steamrolled me when i was dueling a luri :( :twak:
well done tho , mez was nice and alb paniked then u went and steamrolled them all.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
2 vws + 2 bards = best steup? :p

2vw 1bard 1druid +buffbots ofc is better setup, but druid gotta play much better as does bard. 2forms of CC > 1 form of CC. We tried most setups, but yes in thidranki 2xVW=best hib class for versatility in area damage as well as interupts and insta snare. Also as stated earlier 5 second side move stun is pretty silly, have a cap of 300 on a 5.1 speed scythe on the first move, the follow up has higher bonus as well as a dps add that adds approx 20per swing (can't remember exact DPS bonus).

This setup works better than a caster setup in thid due to when engaging a fight you can take say 2 infils attacking and a scout shooting you (as when I was last in thid they were everywhere) and this gives at least a chance to get healage in.

I wanna try a group of
2bard
1druid (nature/regrowth)
1Warden (Blades/side move snare. Group BT, Damage Add, Back up healage) - can be used to give protection to bards/druid with snare side move, as well as bt on an all melee class is imo nice again versus the masses of scouts/hunters when u stop to cast get crit shotted no more :)
2 teams of 2VW with seperate assists.

Now that fg would be fun I think, tho usually never run as a fg as there isn't that much to fight against in thid :S

Oh yea ofc all go firby ^^ just to look goofy

If anyone wanna do that grp pls feel free to plvl me any one of those classes from 20-24 cos I cba camlann takes what little time I gets to play :<

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
looking past the fact that you are pretty much blowing your own horn here... i just can't see the skill in the adding and leeching you do so consistantly.
last time it was just Cuteandhugable and Fervent+ some other goofs..
just killed 1 stealther, fighting a second one that has been shooting arrows in my back and there is a third Shar stealthed nearby. was i really that big of a threat to your group? or are you just like 95% of others just adding and leeching on everything? in that case dont come to FH and boast about it.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
looking past the fact that you are pretty much blowing your own horn here... i just can't see the skill in the adding and leeching you do so consistantly.
last time it was just Cuteandhugable and Fervent+ some other goofs..
just killed 1 stealther, fighting a second one that has been shooting arrows in my back and there is a third Shar stealthed nearby. was i really that big of a threat to your group? or are you just like 95% of others just adding and leeching on everything? in that case dont come to FH and boast about it.
What are you whining at?
You got killed in Thidranki?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
What are you whining at?
You got killed in Thidranki?

no, but that answers my question. You are obviously just another lamer, gl with that.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
no, but that answers my question. You are obviously just another lamer, gl with that.

btw this is on you only. Im gonna let Cuteandhugable and Fervent answer for themselfs and not judge them on your stupid comments.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
btw this is on you only. Im gonna let Cuteandhugable and Fervent answer for themselfs and not judge them on your stupid comments.
what stupid comments? I asked about your post, it makes no sense to me.
You fought 2 stealthers yeh? And fervent cute and some more guys did what?
Kill you? or the archer? cuz it doesn't tell.

And regarding leeching, me and Fervent met you close to MB and didn't fight you cuz it would be no challange, 2v1. Ariak (think it was him, some tough ass troll anyway) came by, and i duelled him. And you jumped Fervent along with some scout while I was busy.

Anyway this is pointless q_q
I don't care anymore I think

/Regards from the "lamer"

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
And regarding leeching, me and Fervent met you close to MB and didn't fight you cuz it would be no challange, 2v1. Ariak came by, and i duelled him. And you jumped Fervent along with some scout while I was busy.

Anyway this is pointless q_q
I don't care anymore I think

/Regards from the "lamer"

i jumped Fervent with some scout? i think you can ask alot of ppl incl Ariak that i wouldn't add or leech on anything!! as for you seeing me at MB.. just 2 of you.. again BS i got jumped 3 times everytime by 4 ppl except once when there was three. So pack up your lies. As for me being no challenge ^^ yeah i must say 1 healer and 3 casters/casterhybrids that killed a tank, mighty impressive.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
QQ you got pwned and we dont add so just QQ if you want to duel solo ppl dont go to hot spots like MB ...

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
QQ you got pwned and we dont add so just QQ if you want to duel solo ppl dont go to hot spots like MB ...

:clap: , i guess i should have judged them on the first stupid comment then.
you dont add you say? both you and i know thats BS ^^. and yeah if i want to solo i shouldn't go to MB. but you see i dont come to FH to whine about zergs, but i do speak up when lamers starts praising themselfs here.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack, do you actually have a clue of what you're talking about? Your early reply said:

So, first you tell us that we did pretty well, and then you come here to whine about you getting killed? What's up with you? Do I also talk about the 2 fg albs that added from apk while we were fighting 5 albs on albion beach with just me and a bard (me=Naylan, bard=Fervent), killing Fervent and chasing me till the other side of HB and killing me at the CK (we still had the ck then)? Did I talk about the fg mids who chased me and Fervent for 5 fcking minutes with speed 3 + sprint all over from mid side to hib, towards ck back to mid side and then killed us for the fcking 1 realmpoint on hib side? If you think that you will own every and anything in thidranki running solo you're so wrong, even with bard speed + sprint me and Fervent couldn't avoid the alb zerg sometimes...but did we whine about it..? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom