Well done Hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
Honestly, where the fuck to you find where it states you in wich playstyle to fucking play you thick moron.

Haven't you heard of the phenomenon where your eyes tricks you to think that you're seeing something which isn't there?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sollac said:
Well fook off then! find the avalon rvr server forum to annoy , your boring , mundane and pointless wit is wasted here as tbh most us dont care what you think, please include eversmallx and all the other that left excal/pryd hoping it would die....

It hasn't infact its getting better and better as the days continue.:flame:

relics raids are now sneak attacks, personally if you ran the armed forces, there would be more casualities that body bags available.

Its a game, play it as the box states not as your ego determines .

A quote from dr Denis Leary ~ SHUT THE FUCK UP, NEXT!

Indeed your posts instead are bright examples of smartness ... YEAH!
How about u take your hints and stop posting useless shit as u do ALL the fucking times adding nothing to the debate?
And since u are at it, y don't u FUCK OFF and post in the Thid section since no1 cares of your "thoughts" about anything my dear Regular Freddie?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
who are you again, just some little random who popped up out of nowhere after the majority left, or just another pathetic zergling alb?

who am I?

I'm me, a normal human being that will voice his opinion and not care what you think as until you talk sense your not worth acknowledging.....

did you say something worth listening too?

did someone hear that?

hello?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Indeed your posts instead are bright examples of smartness ... YEAH!
How about u take your hints and stop posting useless shit as u do ALL the fucking times adding nothing to the debate?
And since u are at it, y don't u FUCK OFF and post in the Thid section since no1 cares of your "thoughts" about anything my dear Regular Freddie?

see post #93

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Honestly, where the fuck DO you find where it states which playstyle to fucking play? You thick moron!!!

Playstyle is dictated by the class and realm you choose. simple as. If you don't like the way it works, dont whine...play a different character.

although preferably a different server, as the eu server is fun atm...

Guess english was never your strong point.....

what is the world coming too, when natives can use the language they are blessed with correctly :p

also POT KETTLE BLACK.

Moronic juvenile turd:wanker:

As for all the comments regarding my lack of vocalness before, I have sat, watched and listened for many years. I will defend what I Think is a great server now the juvenile turds have left for Avalon.....

They complain at no decent rvr, low population dictates that if you want rvr you will have to find it in one place, therefore everyone will go there....

RVR is Realm vs Realm, simple thats all the box says....

play how you want but dont moan when it doesnt happen.....thats like a 5 year old having a strop when mommy says "you cant have chocolate" or "its bed time."

Its a game live with it or don't play ... simple as.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sollac said:
see post #93

Care tbh.

Sollac said:
Playstyle is dictated by the class and realm you choose. simple as.

Guess english was never your strong point.....

what is the world coming too, when natives can use the language they are blessed with correctly :p

also POT KETTLE BLACK.

Moronic juvenile turd:wanker:

Personal attacks are your bread i c, waiting on a ban. We can live without u for a while ^^

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
erm i thinks a mod should lock this thread its gone a wee bit off track.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
erm i thinks a mod should lock this thread its gone a wee bit off track.

Not really its just that in another thread Muly complained that FH was not representative of the server and well it was like he wanted more of the people who play on cluster to post here.

Ironically enough now they have. Boy was that worth waiting for! :D

I mean FH is a better place already because they posted isn't it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom