Well done Hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Why claim Renaris if you allready took the relic.

Keep guards should be bit higher level yes, saying that not because you took the relic but because
proven on monday that 3 people can take a level 9 keep (crauch) in 20 minutes. So that would take
1 hour to open relic gates (im sure there keeps lower then lvl 9 so maybe faster) by only 3 people.
cause i wanna have some action, dont say its gonna be hard, not that may people online anyhow :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Why claim Renaris if you allready took the relic.

Keep guards should be bit higher level yes, saying that not because you took the relic but because
proven on monday that 3 people can take a level 9 keep (crauch) in 20 minutes. So that would take
1 hour to open relic gates (im sure there keeps lower then lvl 9 so maybe faster) by only 3 people.

Amazing how you tactics think in AC mode :(

Soulja

cmr

Banned
Muylaetrix said:
grats on taking the relic.

:drink:

office hour raids are just as legal and lame as AC raids.

all is fair within the rules.

you just had to didnt you, idiot

grats hibs, at this time there should be a lot on and even a group of defenders can destroy a larger number of attackers so you cant call it lame imo especially with hibs population at the moment

lets hope albs dont pve hib land now

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
you just had to didnt you, idiot

grats hibs, at this time there should be a lot on and even a group of defenders can destroy a larger number of attackers so you cant call it lame imo especially with hibs population at the moment

lets hope albs dont pve hib land now

and our dear brite has to try also, how nice of him.

did i call it lame ?

or does my name just make you react like a bull on a bit of red cloth they wave in front of him ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
ooooh :)

flamebait :)

nervemind.

You were given chance to defend Muyl didn't you ???? that more than can be said for every Alb RR in past 2 years that have been done on Hib/Mid AT Least you got a defenders chance.

Wasn't a flame Muyl just pointed out that you were there which is more than can be said for lamness of the 4 in morning 1's

It was more of a gratz that you were able to defend and that you WERE Online when it happened.

Soulja

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
cause i wanna have some action, dont say its gonna be hard, not that may people online anyhow :p

Claimed or unclaimed gives you the same action isnt it? and you have port to surs, so you will have the same action at bold.

Soulja_IA_ said:
Amazing how you tactics think in AC mode :(

Soulja

I just point out that it works with only 3 people, but yeah thats proberly still some left overs of my thoughts ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
cant see the difference in taking a relic 1pm on a weekday and 4am, ppl sleep or are at work/school. Not that i care, take relics every time at the day, just gives more action at prime time. I'm just glad the relics shift hands abit more than usual :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Claimed or unclaimed gives you the same action isnt it? and you have port to surs, so you will have the same action at bold.
i'm a solo ranger so can't i hump a keep?
instead of spilling ur guts here, do smth :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl...whining about 'work hours'. Its not like it was a relic u got with your sword. A long before ACed relic by a bunch of loosers...that evolved into a parody of supposedly COC enforcing.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Gah, ive repped him as well. I feel dirty and used. :(

Haha, damn you ppl tbh roaming forums so much!

Nur F5 Drücken is what you should change your guildname to tbh ;)

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol

Muylaetrix said:
grats on taking the relic.

office hour raids are just as legal and lame as AC raids.

all is fair within the rules.

Will you ever cease?

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
N1 about time :)

Still WL ftw

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid/Hib

Hibguard ftw

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ashgen said:
Will you ever cease?

Perhaps when you all leave the server Muyl might cease. I doubt it though. One thing you can see from his posts are that he always seems to have to have a dig and cannot just let it rest and let people move on.

pip

Banned
Gratz Hibs :) long over due tho:( and took em back in the day:worthy:

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
You were given chance to defend Muyl didn't you ???? that more than can be said for every Alb RR in past 2 years that have been done on Hib/Mid AT Least you got a defenders chance.

Soulja

Dude get a clue MIDS startet the early morning raids right after cluster so shut it

and grats hibs :)

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Perhaps when you all leave the server Muyl might cease. I doubt it though. One thing you can see from his posts are that he always seems to have to have a dig and cannot just let it rest and let people move on.

I thought you had moved on?? Do you still play this server btw??

Well done Hibbies! :drink:

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L6-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap!!

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Ashgen said:
Will you ever cease?

Personally i think it is about time that most stupid kids just dissapeared from the game.

All Muy ever said and meant to say imo was that there is no harm done in the way ppl raid.....be it AC or Office hours.

The game itselfe would be more and better balanced if Ppl would just stop Double realming.

You got those stupid geeks like netcode and the like who changes realms like they change underwear (looking at the age of those double realmers it should be twice a day.. nappies get soiled pretty often)

As stated in other threads, the difference in who holds the relic isn't the reason why realms become unbalanced, it is You, those Multi realm players that make it impossible to play at certain times.

I'm 100% that understanding my point will be EXTREMELY hard for most of you. It is generally known that most FH user are just a bunch of cock gobblers that need to wank their minuscule e-peen now and then.

Those cock gobblers are the main reason why i hardly post on this forum anymore. There is absolutely NO information to be gained in here, there is absolutely no serious debate to be held in here... all because the most annoying bunch of s*n of a b*tches keep on playing DAOC like THEY think they should be playing it.

60% of the playing poppulation has absolutely NO idea what it means to stick to choises, absolutely No idea what it means to be a Group member. All think about their little ego in this little fictional reality. You don't give a shit about your fellow gamers... you give a shit about your egocentrical narrow minded vision of you equal sized real lives.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
Dude get a clue MIDS startet the early morning raids right after cluster so shut it

and grats hibs :)

Sorry Whinger but as my post stated over last 2 years.

Soulja

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Belgorian said:
I thought you had moved on?? Do you still play this server btw??

Well done Hibbies! :drink:

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L6-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap!!

Like it's needed to actively play Cluster to judge a forum attitude, get a grip this shit is becoming old.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:
Personally i think it is about time that most stupid kids just dissapeared from the game.

All Muy ever said and meant to say imo was that there is no harm done in the way ppl raid.....be it AC or Office hours.

The game itselfe would be more and better balanced if Ppl would just stop Double realming.

You got those stupid geeks like netcode and the like who changes realms like they change underwear (looking at the age of those double realmers it should be twice a day.. nappies get soiled pretty often)

As stated in other threads, the difference in who holds the relic isn't the reason why realms become unbalanced, it is You, those Multi realm players that make it impossible to play at certain times.

I'm 100% that understanding my point will be EXTREMELY hard for most of you. It is generally known that most FH user are just a bunch of cock gobblers that need to wank their minuscule e-peen now and then.

Those cock gobblers are the main reason why i hardly post on this forum anymore. There is absolutely NO information to be gained in here, there is absolutely no serious debate to be held in here... all because the most annoying bunch of s*n of a b*tches keep on playing DAOC like THEY think they should be playing it.

Yeah cause you arent allowed to play in two or three different realms on the same cluster. It's those people that are totally commited to one realm that should stop dreaming about Arthur and see its a game, not a way of life.

Red HATred said:
60% of the playing poppulation has absolutely NO idea what it means to stick to choises, absolutely No idea what it means to be a Group member. All think about their little ego in this little fictional reality. You don't give a shit about your fellow gamers... you give a shit about your egocentrical narrow minded vision of you equal sized real lives

Now thats something you need to work on as realm. Start inviting people to your group, doesnt have tobe the perfect setup, just aslong as you do something together. Mebbe if you tried playing Hibernia on this cluster you would see and realise this.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Red HATred said:

60% of the playing poppulation has absolutely NO idea what it means to stick to choises, absolutely No idea what it means to be a Group member. All think about their little ego in this little fictional reality. You don't give a shit about your fellow gamers... you give a shit about your egocentrical narrow minded vision of you equal sized real lives.

Generalization 4tw, anyway tell me whenever the fuck u found a constructive and or helping post in RvR section! most ppl always percieved it as a way to vent their frustration in a way that the game don't permit.
U are searching in the wrong part of the forum tbh for those informative things -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom