well done GOA on fixing the population count

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The golden times for soloers xD
Hrmm not exactly.

I tend to log on every 2-3 weeks to have quick look how things are, mebbe I've been zerged to much on avalon and want change of pace.

Generally the realm map looks like it's been eaten and vomitted back up. Realm colours all mixed, towers, keeps, all took at random, no reasoning to it, just someone is bored and gone taking them. Normally an archer duo or solo warrior or someshit is behind it as everything is unclaimed. ofc ports mostly furbarred - not really great if u just want to log on for a quick bit of solo action.

Then again, can hardly tell the locals who stayed there how to play! (like you ever could :) ).

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Actually it is a blast playing on a lower population server.

The RvR is far better suited to the casual player (no rr12 Gank squads running about all the leets have gone) , there is a lot more smaller scale action that any toon can get involved in.

There are no opted groups and so anyone can join a group to make up the numbers and most the people playing now are out there just to have a bit of a laugh and not take the game too seriously.

Apart from the lack of action outside of primetime, The server is far more enjoyable now. Also the numbers have been slowly rising as we get closer Xmas.

Lol. Who exactly are you trying to convince here?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hrmm not exactly.

I tend to log on every 2-3 weeks to have quick look how things are, mebbe I've been zerged to much on avalon and want change of pace.

Generally the realm map looks like it's been eaten and vomitted back up. Realm colours all mixed, towers, keeps, all took at random, no reasoning to it, just someone is bored and gone taking them. Normally an archer duo or solo warrior or someshit is behind it as everything is unclaimed. ofc ports mostly furbarred - not really great if u just want to log on for a quick bit of solo action.

Then again, can hardly tell the locals who stayed there how to play! (like you ever could :) ).

I was being sarcastic ^^

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
popfix.JPG

ROFL

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sad thing is this thread will probably be alive longer than the english cluster xD good luck to all who are going to play on GOA's war servers! because remember! they care about the war servers and their population also :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom