well done GOA on fixing the population count

Septina

Part of the furniture
popfix.JPG

DUN DUN DUN!!!!11 RvR is sure gonna be sweet tonight!!11111 :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
13 ppl online on cluster !!! So much for big epic battles the game is all about :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
/who odins
1 healer bot
1 shammy bot
/who hadrians
1 cleric bot
1 necro bot
/who emain
1 bard bot
1 ment bot
/who argramon
1 mid resser bot
1 hib resser bot
1 alb resser bot
1 random mid tank
1 random alb tank
1 random hib tank

Hmmm....those 3 players are gonna have 1 hell of a duel in agramon tonight!!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
WTF?! werent you on Get a life on limors with teh greek boy? :eek:

No, never played with them. :eek: Or, joined a pug with them a couple of weeks ago, first night when i renewed but after that we sorted pve on teamir and i'm playing there ever since. :O Really uber rvr, almost rr7 now in less than 3 days played. :p Playing up a char these days can be done so insanely fast, and now with the new patch (not sure if it's this one or next) when they nerf ToA encounters even more it's gonna be even easier. ^^ Did ml 1 - 10 in 2 days with an fg on Lancelot. Ml3 took 30 mins and we didnt even play alot during these 2 days. :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
/who odins
1 healer bot
1 shammy bot
/who hadrians
1 cleric bot
1 necro bot
/who emain
1 bard bot
1 ment bot
/who argramon
1 mid resser bot
1 hib resser bot
1 alb resser bot
1 random mid tank
1 random alb tank
1 random hib tank

Hmmm....those 3 players are gonna have 1 hell of a duel in agramon tonight!!!

I'm confused, why would you have a rezzer when your 2 bots are stood back at the entrance?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
What's everyone worrying about?... GOA are monitoring the servers as they "care about the clusters and the state of the game" :eek7:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Its just a seasonal dip lads ! , you know its nearly christmas :D

Himse

FH is my second home
hahaha atm, 9am, 7 ppl on pryd, 4 on excal.

8 on camlann

LOLOLOL.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Let us look at the positive side of this:

For once there is no lag on the servers.

Hmm, or perhaps.... noone to experience the lag.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
No, never played with them. :eek: Or, joined a pug with them a couple of weeks ago, first night when i renewed but after that we sorted pve on teamir and i'm playing there ever since. :O Really uber rvr, almost rr7 now in less than 3 days played. :p Playing up a char these days can be done so insanely fast, and now with the new patch (not sure if it's this one or next) when they nerf ToA encounters even more it's gonna be even easier. ^^ Did ml 1 - 10 in 2 days with an fg on Lancelot. Ml3 took 30 mins and we didnt even play alot during these 2 days. :p

nerf :p get your ass to limors tbh.We ( I :) )need more familiar names there, finally my vamp 48 and starting to get artis atm \o/
Or i can log caba and nuke emogreekbiatchmenta again... but this time you dont rape me after :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
since Dyvet cannot be making any money for GOA the best thing they can do is make it free for those with existing accounts. Even if it is just a years free subscription.

I wouldn't pay to play on Dyvet in its current state, but if it was free i might pop in now and again :)

You never know it might even make some more people join.

:m00:

Septina

Part of the furniture
nerf :p get your ass to limors tbh.We ( I :) )need more familiar names there, finally my vamp 48 and starting to get artis atm \o/
Or i can log caba and nuke emogreekbiatchmenta again... but this time you dont rape me after

Even tho the population is quite even on both clusters Limors doesnt even come close to the quality of fg rvr that is on Teamir. Really really nice fg action with the ocassional zerg here and there roaming through the fg zone. In the making of rolling a hero now instead of the cow also. :) 300% exp bonus in frontiers afaik and then you can do ml1 - 10 fast as hell and artis are insanely easy also. :p

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
lol, so funny to read the stats you guys give from the population online.

The only action on Dyvet is now on primetime. Ofcourse by far not the numbers we used to have. But still around 70 - 80 daily online. And those numbers are stable since weeks now.

So stop showing stats from the early morning sessions.

Mid biggest realm, then Alb then Hib. But Hib and Alb population sometimes change places.

Let the ppl who are still behind play, instead of convincing them to stop playing.

And if you are so addicted still to your Dyvet chars, come back or let them rest in good memories.

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol, so funny to read the stats you guys give from the population online.

The only action on Dyvet is now on primetime. Ofcourse by far not the numbers we used to have. But still around 70 - 80 daily online. And those numbers are stable since weeks now.

So stop showing stats from the early morning sessions.

Mid biggest realm, then Alb then Hib. But Hib and Alb population sometimes change places.

Let the ppl who are still behind play, instead of convincing them to stop playing.

And if you are so addicted still to your Dyvet chars, come back or let them rest in good memories.

Much be an absolute blast to play on a server with an primetime population of 80. Oo
How many of those are actually not buffbots or pve'ers? ^^
I really cant understand how one can cling on so much to a character, rerolling these days is a pisstake, 300% exp in the frontiers, i solo/duod my ranger on US to 50 in a matter of days and ml's / artifact encounters are nerfed now aswell, 10 min respawn on arti mobs and you can basically port to all the key places on ml raids, did ml1 - 8 in 2 days now on Teamir with maybe 2 or 3 hours playing each session. :)

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it is a blast playing on a lower population server.

The RvR is far better suited to the casual player (no rr12 Gank squads running about all the leets have gone) , there is a lot more smaller scale action that any toon can get involved in.

There are no opted groups and so anyone can join a group to make up the numbers and most the people playing now are out there just to have a bit of a laugh and not take the game too seriously.

Apart from the lack of action outside of primetime, The server is far more enjoyable now. Also the numbers have been slowly rising as we get closer Xmas.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Let us look at the positive side of this:

For once there is no lag on the servers.

Hmm, or perhaps.... noone to experience the lag.

hahaha the age old question: If a tree falls in forest sausage, does it still cause lag if no one is there to feel it? :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it is a blast playing on a lower population server.

The RvR is far better suited to the casual player (no rr12 Gank squads running about all the leets have gone) , there is a lot more smaller scale action that any toon can get involved in.

There are no opted groups and so anyone can join a group to make up the numbers and most the people playing now are out there just to have a bit of a laugh and not take the game too seriously.

Apart from the lack of action outside of primetime, The server is far more enjoyable now. Also the numbers have been slowly rising as we get closer Xmas.

This might have been true about 4-5 months ago. But not today, I can't see how its more enjoyable.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
since Dyvet cannot be making any money for GOA the best thing they can do is make it free for those with existing accounts. Even if it is just a years free subscription.

I wouldn't pay to play on Dyvet in its current state, but if it was free i might pop in now and again :)

You never know it might even make some more people join.

:m00:

Actually I would too. If they said, we'll give you a free month if you sign up for 3 I would seriously consider that.

Problem is, people who play German servers are still paying GOA so theres no incentive for them to entice people back because GOA don't care which server you play, and there lies a possible reason why they let the English cluster die.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
While dyvet population is gone, there is a big question: What will happen with the other clusters?

Why do I ask? Since from what I see, even while many people from dyvet moved to german (or maybe french) cluster, both german and french clusters lost some population.

Without more players moving from dyvet, the population drop can become more apparent there. And if players notice the effects of this drop, I doubt that the people who moved from dyvet will stay. The servers they are currently on aren't their first choice servers, and they won't have too much confidence in GOA and their promises. It can lead to a short exodus, which can be much much faster than the one from dyvet.

And that is the point where GOA won't have a chance to say: They have learned from the dyvet problems. And I hope it will happen before WAR release and will influence the reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom