well done eileen

F

finbarr

even all them albs there and you still picked the odd one off :)

O

o_O

thanks.

and:

Originally posted by -fwapp-
yeah u killed me while i was afk glatz ;}

Yeh I knew you were afk cause a sorc mezzed me right behind u at first, but then he ran off, and u moved to anotehr tree.. SO I figgured you would be back.. :p but u werent and then I had allrdy started to beat on you so what the hey ;p

PS: Most fun fight tonight was Achlard and co (stringed em from mb :p "must chase skald") :> mezzed him and took his cleric friend out first but then I ran as I was low on end and wouldnt have been able to fight Achlard after that. Then Achlard rezzed his cleric friend just when I had rested up and came back again and I mezzed Ach again took out the cleric (this time the cleric was not buffed so I mannaged to regain some end) so I took achlard out aswell this time... Then 2 min later after Iv ran off after killing Achlard and come back to see if they have released I see theres a friar that has just rezzed em so I thought what the hell, they are both rez ill how mutch dmg can they do :p and shure enugh I mannaged to take out the friar that had just rezzed em (thanks to the cleric who thought smiting was more aporopriate then healing the friar who jsut rezzed her :p ) and got away again just before a necro charged in (could see the necro as I panned the camera to run away) with 20% hp left :>

Now, wish I had recorded that :p

F

-fwapp-

hehe ye i thought he other tree was a safer place to be afk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom