well done albs!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Mabs said:
its albs what do you expect? all whinge and whine and no substance :(

a bigger skilless twat collective i have never seen outside a special needs school :(

Insulting the entire realm? Yes, EVERY alb is a 'skillless twat'....very good. Nice albion chars in your signature btw ^^

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
kirennia said:
Insulting the entire realm? Yes, EVERY alb is a 'skillless twat'....very good. Nice albion chars in your signature btw ^^

alb was really nice to play on... 3 years ago
now, its like a radioactive wasteland... just wierdos and freaks by and large :(

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
now, its like a radioactive wasteland... just wierdos and freaks by and large :(

Wow :eek7: - you really think that the entire realm of Albion on the entire cluster is a radioactive wasteland? Nice generalisation about a lot of nice people :( .

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
IMO 9AM is more of an AC-raid than 4AM because 4AM is often people who started the raid hours before and carried on to the end. Whereas a 9AM raid, for me at least, would involve an alarm-clock - server population at 9AM can't exactly be much higher either?

i get up each day at 07.00am, and thats the same in the weekend as ure just used to that.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
i get up each day at 07.00am, and thats the same in the weekend as ure just used to that.
i sometime's get up @ 4 am (dodgy work hours), does that mean if i go take the relic i can use it as an excuse or do i have to play my mid char's to use it as an excuse ?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Well i logged after we took glen, because 2 keeps in mid was enough for me, last couple of weeks eras and/or berk is taken early in the morning by hibs or mids, you have then the same amount of defenders as we saw at bled and glen.

The nice thing of albs is that we dont create an FH post (whine) each time you (mids/hibs) take it.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Mabs said:
Don't rush back will you.:wanker:

Mabs

trycorn said:
best news in this thread...

aww youve mortally wounded me

im going to sit in a corner and cry

no, wait, im not
care farm is --> that way

brad

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
i actualy never AC-ed in hibs, so dont see what it got to do with me.
when albs had both out relics, i once made a fake ml marathon and tookevery1 there to get 1 of our relics back, and i dont call 9am ac raiding anyway. So watch where you point that finger

Vav i think you can preety much count that as an AC raid. Even though no one else knew about it, you planned to do it long before hand, and i know you did as i remember you asking me to come help you at 9 o clock or whatever it was but i said no. Plain and simple you planned the raid knwoing when the least amount of people would be on, so i think that can be classed as an AC raid. It was a set time, with a goal to take relics back during non peak hours, therefore from my point of view it was an AC raid.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I still try to find mids and hibs that leave soloers alone. The fact that i have loong time to see that, doesnt mean that all mid or hib groups kill soloers. Stop generalasing, consulting from your personall experience. it is so immature.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Draypor said:
logged on at 4:15am this morning and found albs takin bled, then moved on to glen with 1 or 2 defenders! well done horner, kzn and the rest of your merry bunch of tards :worthy:

no mention of me im hurt especially after our fun time in the oil room ;P, and btw horner actually did nothing to assist the takes he just showed up to leech any mids who came (solo+di bot ofc), the main grp was a 7-8man grp

You was making me laugh so hard, well attempted at holding out but tbh we had no intention but to just buy time.

as for defenders naaa we woulda killed anyone who got in the way.

pip

Banned
brad said:
Vav i think you can preety much count that as an AC raid. Even though no one else knew about it, you planned to do it long before hand, and i know you did as i remember you asking me to come help you at 9 o clock or whatever it was but i said no. Plain and simple you planned the raid knwoing when the least amount of people would be on, so i think that can be classed as an AC raid. It was a set time, with a goal to take relics back during non peak hours, therefore from my point of view it was an AC raid.
lol 9 gmt is not ac ? wether low numbers or not:)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
aww youve mortally wounded me

im going to sit in a corner and cry

no, wait, im not
care farm is --> that way
dont rly care witch way u r going to reach the care farm, aslong as u stay in mid so there is more easy rp's comming my way...

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
lol whining albs again, wot a sad thread :p YA! YA! OFC Hibguard FTW !! HUH ?? N Alb Ya Ya bunch of n00b as u always thinks :p Hmmm... I do wonder sometimes .... What about those those who like to crossrealm hmmm.... then whine :p ooops O well !!!

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
o just fyi the group was runnin from about 10pm and continued till 6:30 so wasnt an alarm clock raid was just ongoing attack.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
hibguard!!
wow m8 u learned a new word?

....go play world of warcraft..

you see in this game i learn few new words.
such as hibguard - over realming - spy - bug abuseres etc

just to let you know i already know names and situations. just need some good proofs.

illu

Part of the furniture
brad said:

Was this the raid where we got our relic back? If so, then getting your OWN relic is not AC'ing.
Getting an enemy relic anytime between 4-8am is AC'ing as most people are in bed.
Everyone knows that Albs can take relics anytime they want with their Overnight crew. It's just nice that most of the time they refrain from pissing off 2/3rds of the server.

Anyway - this thread has been discussed a zillion times before :> Everyone knows Albs are rubbish and smell of wee :)

Oli - Illu

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Was this the raid where we got our relic back? If so, then getting your OWN relic is not AC'ing.
Getting an enemy relic anytime between 4-8am is AC'ing as most people are in bed.
Everyone knows that Albs can take relics anytime they want with their Overnight crew. It's just nice that most of the time they refrain from pissing off 2/3rds of the server.

Anyway - this thread has been discussed a zillion times before :> Everyone knows Albs are rubbish and smell of wee :)

Oli - Illu

no illu as far as i understand he says that he denied to help the AC raid. which was planned.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

Oli - Illu
its ACing no matter if u r getting ur own relic an enemy relic, if its off peak hours tbh

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
You mean wait until one realms done all the hard work for you, then add ?
Don't forget all the boasting that comes along with it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
so its okay when mid do it, but when alb's do it its not, ic...
not that i condole AC raid's but seem's a rather dull that mid's whineing about it tbh...
I tried proving that point in the past, but most people can't seem to grasp it. Or hey, maybe they simply refuse to since being a hypocrit is nice and easy.
AngelHeal said:
hibguard!!
wow m8 u learned a new word?

....go play world of warcraft..
Wow mate you came up with another retarded remark.
Mabs said:
rush ?!

a herd of wild horses couldnt drag me back
I guess they'd be manipulated horses able to sniff out all the misshap in Albion, and then simply refusing to drag you over here, even to do your fellow mids a favour.
And hey, I remember having some duels with you a number of years ago, you didn't seem this retarded back then. Are you sure you didn't get some severe trauma somewhere?
Quantaco said:
lol whining albs again, wot a sad thread :p YA! YA! OFC Hibguard FTW !! HUH ?? N Alb Ya Ya bunch of n00b as u always thinks :p Hmmm... I do wonder sometimes .... What about those those who like to crossrealm hmmm.... then whine :p ooops O well !!!
What the fuck?

Mabs

Straef said:
And hey, I remember having some duels with you a number of years ago, you didn't seem this retarded back then. Are you sure you didn't get some severe trauma somewhere?

nah im fine, thanks tho :p

i just gave up humouring the FH kiddies :(

end of the day, if your happy on alb, good luck to you, i left cos the community went down the pan, and loads of people i know quit :touch:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
nah im fine, thanks tho

i just gave up humouring the FH kiddies

end of the day, if your happy on alb, good luck to you, i left cos the community went down the pan, and loads of people i know quit

Haha m8, I think u can find some of your friends in hib /mid then ^ ^!!

And Straef If you really think what I have been said isnt true then just look at rvr state urself :p Hib zerg first Hour then mid zerg :p then later of the night alb zerg ?? < or may be the other way round> Strange huh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom