well done albs!

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
logged on at 4:15am this morning and found albs takin bled, then moved on to glen with 1 or 2 defenders! well done horner, kzn and the rest of your merry bunch of tards :worthy:

cmr

Banned
usual_suspects_ver3.jpg

le usual suspects!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
<Sigh> Just logged on and mid is still in flames with relic gates open :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
lol failing an AC raid :p

anyways i want relics to change hands, i enjoyed mastades raids seiging albion for days :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
ppl staying up late and moving to taking keeps aint exactlty AC ;>

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
lol failing an AC raid :p

anyways i want relics to change hands, i enjoyed mastades raids seiging albion for days :D

Perhaps its time to show albs how you relic raid :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
tbh mate, as much as i sympathise, you really shouldnt mock the afflicted. they like to play when there is no one to oppose them so they can pretend they are good and come on here and gloat how they "pwned" everthing, their only defence is "omg i pay my subs". as for failing it.. its albs what do you expect? all whinge and whine and no substance :(

a bigger skilless twat collective i have never seen outside a special needs school :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You mean wait until one realms done all the hard work for you, then add ?
beats fighting npc's and missing social life for a weekend

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
so its okay when mid do it, but when alb's do it its not, ic...
not that i condole AC raid's but seem's a rather dull that mid's whineing about it tbh...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Perhaps its time to show albs how you relic raid :)

O yes, show it to us, show albs how u take relics (from them as u cant touch us anyway :p:p :D)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
O yes, show it to us, show albs how u take relics (from them as u cant touch us anyway :p:p :D)

No good showing you Vavs you seem to like AC relics in Hib keeps anyway so pointless showing you how to do it in primetime.

You would make a good addition to Custardly Mulwankers if you ever rolled Alb.

Soulja

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
yes ofc we know hibguard relic raid on alb frontiers

hibguard!!
wow m8 u learned a new word?

....go play world of warcraft..

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
No good showing you Vavs you seem to like AC relics in Hib keeps anyway so pointless showing you how to do it in primetime.

You would make a good addition to Custardly Mulwankers if you ever rolled Alb.
Soulja

i actualy never AC-ed in hibs, so dont see what it got to do with me.
when albs had both out relics, i once made a fake ml marathon and tookevery1 there to get 1 of our relics back, and i dont call 9am ac raiding anyway. So watch where you point that finger

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
when albs had both out relics, i once made a fake ml marathon and tookevery1 there to get 1 of our relics back, and i dont call 9am ac raiding anyway. So watch where you point that finger

IMO 9AM is more of an AC-raid than 4AM because 4AM is often people who started the raid hours before and carried on to the end. Whereas a 9AM raid, for me at least, would involve an alarm-clock - server population at 9AM can't exactly be much higher either?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You mean wait until one realms done all the hard work for you, then add ?

Yeh its normally the other realm that does all the hard work and then i take advantage of that..get real ^_^

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:

Finger Pointed at you with you condoning the assoles that took Alb relic from scaith which you seemed to take great pleasure in posting on here about.Making you actions on same level as the AC crew.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom