well done albs!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mabs said:
nah im fine, thanks tho :p

i just gave up humouring the FH kiddies :(

end of the day, if your happy on alb, good luck to you, i left cos the community went down the pan, and loads of people i know quit :touch:
Well, I doubt you're the only one that lost friends ingame, as I lost every single person I enjoyed playing with, a fair few of them in a short period of time. And sure, that hasn't improved my view on the community, but it's something that happens in all three realms (if it weren't, mid/hib would have like three times as many players as alb now), and I can't quite understand how that led you to your previous comments, as they were, to be frank, shit.
Quantaco said:
Haha m8, I think u can find some of your friends in hib /mid then ^ ^!!

And Straef If you really think what I have been said isnt true then just look at rvr state urself :p Hib zerg first Hour then mid zerg :p then later of the night alb zerg ?? < or may be the other way round> Strange huh??
It's more that the text was kinda incomprehendable, tho I think I've got the point now, somewhat. I personally don't see the use in switching realm a number of times a night, or even per week, and I doubt there's enough playerbase interested in switching about to the same realms at the same time to cause massive zerg.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
It's more that the text was kinda incomprehendable, tho I think I've got the point now, somewhat. I personally don't see the use in switching realm a number of times a night, or even per week, and I doubt there's enough playerbase interested in switching about to the same realms at the same time to cause massive zerg.

Well I dont know urself, but IF u r defensing it we never know... prephares may be not only u will answer me like that... hidden is the answer or else y should shall i answer u ?? <if u say is number of time of the night, pre week ?? well tbh 3 or 4 account u can switch it how many times u like !!! so i dont think the fact the problem will be there. >

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Well I dont know urself, but IF u r defensing it we never know... prephares may be not only u will answer me like that... hidden is the answer or else y should shall i answer u ?? <if u say is number of time of the night, pre week ?? well tbh 3 or 4 account u can switch it how many times u like !!! so i dont think the fact the problem will be there. >

Yoda is dat you? :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Time to bring this up again,

Grats to the albs for pveing half of midgard last night,
U enjoy us every day with ure skills.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Draypor said:
logged on at 4:15am this morning and found albs takin bled, then moved on to glen with 1 or 2 defenders! well done horner, kzn and the rest of your merry bunch of tards :worthy:

If your so upset about it then dont sleep... ever....

:m00:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Anyway - this thread has been discussed a zillion times before :> Everyone knows Albs are rubbish and smell of wee :)

Oli - Illu

And poof, there goes the respect I had for you.

Sorin

Banned
albs just do in night time what mids do in day time,
take keeps and towers.

i don't really see the problem... soo, you lose teleport to the hotspot, so what?
take a boat or run there.

albs take towers so mids can take em back, wich they will.

you all whine about the game being the game.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Shit you mean someone doesn't like my realm ingame or IRL? Because all albs are "skillless twats?". Someone i'll never meet, have fun with or be in the same County as, let alone the same room/bed? OMG pass me the razor blades...

Really folks, the sad thing is not that he posted it, but that a number of you cared enough about what a random :wanker: to reply :( I find ignoring attention-seeking kids fustrates them more than any insults or return comments (those of you with kids in their early teens will know this trick backwards by now)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom