well done albs

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
yet again albs show there true leet skillz zergin crim at 2 am

gif gratz to uber skilled zerging whores

:twak:

oh please.. we had 5 people in a bridge tower for 15mins with 3fg of hibs trying to zerg us. Not our fault if hibs are so dumb they stay at the bridge instead of going to defend Crim. Moan at the hibs that stayed at the bridge not at the albs that opened a hib keep so we can port directly.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
could mods permalock these kind of threads?

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Petwick couldnt agree more, spent a lot of yesterday getting keeps back, went to bed just after 1am woke up for work logged on before work at 7am noticed crim gone lol.

WTF between 1am and 6am albs decide to take a keep, how lame......

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
yet again albs show there true leet skillz zergin crim at 2 am

gif gratz to uber skilled zerging whores

:twak:

soz, the next time we shall tell half of them to quit and stop playing daoc

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Noticing a lot lately that albs seem to come to the fair green land of Hibernia but they don't go so much in Mid ? can't see what attraction albs with Hib atm tbh.

Suppose Camping Bridge at crauch etc is what they percieve as RvR ?

Or if they go Mid the more numbers that Mid can pull out Scares them.

Oh well Have fun Albs School starts soon so suppose you early morning Relic/Keep takes will die down.

Soulja

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersan said:
Aye Petwick couldnt agree more, spent a lot of yesterday getting keeps back, went to bed just after 1am woke up for work logged on before work at 7am noticed crim gone lol.

WTF between 1am and 6am albs decide to take a keep, how lame......

or they stayed up all evening and the whole night trying to take the keep

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Oh well Have fun Albs School starts soon so suppose you early morning Relic/Keep takes will die down.

Soulja
hahahaha agree :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Soulja_IA_ said:
Noticing a lot lately that albs seem to come to the fair green land of Hibernia but they don't go so much in Mid ? can't see what attraction albs with Hib atm tbh.

we took the mid strength relic on _SUNDAY_ it's not even a week yet.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
we took the mid strength relic on _SUNDAY_ it's not even a week yet.

You Zerged the strength Relic but still you lot persist with Hib ??? Suppose Hib is Easier for you Less Numbers Etc and Majority of Hibs resigned to fact that why waste time in Twr/Keep taking with cluster (Whenever).

Monotinous now Boring and before 1 of you School children bring up why dont we try taking keep elsewhere we did but Albs with numbers that you have decided to go and take more keeps in Hib.

After you took Strength Relic why didn't you set up in Mid instead of Zerging Hib all time Yes we have less numbers and I Find it Flattering that you think Hib is more than a Challenge to Mid.

Suppose being an alb is like being with a flock of Sheep where 1 goes you all go.I'd like to get a Big Fck off Staff and beat shyt out of all Albs But I'm a Nice Guy instead I would round you all up put you all back on you alb boats and sink the Bloody lot of you in North Sea with Horner as you Figure head.

Soulja

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
because we'd been in mid pretty much every week for the past few months (that's where the realm missions went) whenever we've not been defending alb? a nice change to go somewhere green.

It's a bit sad that some hibs have to rely on whine to defend their frontiers.

Well played to the hibs that retook yesterday.

Regarding the middle of the night crim take - why not try a retake in the afternoon, if all these "school kids" have been up till 6am taking keeps I'm sure they'll be having their beauty sleep now. The keep won't be that high level yet either.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Funny.

Hibs/Mids can't be bothered to defend. I presume it's because if you have early starts in the morning or work shifts then the Albion button is greyed-out on your realm selection screen?

If you'd rather run around in your FGs zerging soloers, adding on every fight you see, bug-abusing and generally being lame 24/7 then of course your keeps/relics are going to be taken. Remember when we took the Mid relics? Did any of these whiny Mids even bother to leave DC bridge during the entire relic take?

Makes me sick tbh. Less whine, more realm defence or say goodbye to your relics again right after cluster. Everyone who spends their days zerging bridges (or camping Beno front gates Stajj :p) is an embarrasment to their realm. Maybe if the majority get off their arse and start organising some defence (ps that's where you go to a tower/keep and stop people from killing the Tower Captain or Keep Lord) then it won't be so easy for Albs to, you know, take them?

Shocking thought eh? Not like Mids or Hibs are underpowered when it comes to defending a small area. You all seemed to do fine camping the AMG room for 17 days straight in OF...surely a tower/keep room isn't that much different? Or maybe everyone has decided that getting high-RR is less important than high postcount on FH and that Whine Skillz >>> DAOC Skillz.

/dismiss

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
facts are facts, most of the hib keeps could only been taken from 2 am - 5 am, and that a huge roflmao @ albs.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:
facts are facts, most of the hib keeps could only been taken from 2 am - 5 am, and that a huge roflmao @ albs.

One Nearsighter and two Animists >>> zerg. Not like its hard for Hibs to defend a keep tbh.

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
One Nearsighter and two Animists >>> zerg. Not like its hard for Hibs to defend a keep tbh.

That's 1 idiot zerg if they pull that of without even a fop :p

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Eiv said:
That's 1 idiot zerg if they pull that of without even a fop :p

No! A flaw in my master plan! Doom! DOOOOOOM!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111onetwo

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Killswitch said:
Ooooooh...a one word reply! You must be hella-leet!

Maybe lol+1 would have been more appropriate?

No, i'm not 'l33+' at all, i have no intention to ever be, but my one word reply pretty much summed up your completely clueless post. Had your post had any credability it might have been worth some sort of reply, but making stupid statements like that don't deserve anything but a good laugh. Which i might add it did give me.

Oh and well done albion on another titanic keep take :worthy:

Config

Fledgling Freddie
The few of us that was online at that time tried to defend crim but was outnumbered. Guess the imaginary 3 FGs on crau bridge didnt care to help, darn them! :D

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
I blame the 12fg of hibs in Odins and the 17fg of hibs in Hadrians tbh.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
No, i'm not 'l33+' at all, i have no intention to ever be, but my one word reply pretty much summed up your completely clueless post. Had your post had any credability it might have been worth some sort of reply, but making stupid statements like that don't deserve anything but a good laugh. Which i might add it did give me.

So what you're saying is that Hibs don't have the tools to defend a tower with relatively low numbers against a larger force? I may have been slightly sarcastic, but I think anyone who can't see this is not really thinking straight.

At the end of the day, what I see night in and night out is groups out roaming and farming from dawn til dusk and then coming on here whining about Albs zerging and breaking RvR. I've seen what hibs can do when they get 2fg at a keep and it's not pretty for the albs. Keep seiges are (in general) boring and you're not gonna get great RPs while doing them, which is why I tend to avoid keeptakes (although I'm more than happy to attend defences when I can get to the keep without being farmed by a FG or 6 stealthers).

Seems that what people want is all their keeps, all their relics, all of everyone else's relics but still be able to roam, have fun and farm 50k RPs per night. That's not how this game works (not any more anyway) and everyone needs to get their hands dirty. If all you want is 8v8 then go and find 8v8, but don't be suprised when you find you have no relics, no keeps and every group you fight has +20% damage, coz that's what's going to happen.

Maybe that makes my post a bit clearer. Whether you want to admit it or not, Hibs and Mids have vastly superior seige defense abilities, with instas, insta-CC, castable stuns, shrooms, insta-warlock PBAE, space in groups for 1-2 PBAE classes, more healing power in an average group...the list goes on.

Maybe it is lame that Albs take keeps at 2am, but it's a 24/7 game and there won't usually be 6FG on a keep at 2am on a weeknight...maybe 1-2fg as a maximum, Shouldn't be hard for a well-setup PUG to farm those Albs silly and I'd imagine 4 players could mount a very good defence.

Hope that's cleared that up.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Heretic, Cleric (with focus shell) and a dead alb > One Nearsighter and two Animists. ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Aiteal said:
Heretic, Cleric (with focus shell) and a dead alb > One Nearsighter and two Animists. ;)

Hehe...QC root on Heretic, NS on Cleric >> Heretic, Cleric (with focus shell) and a dead alb :p

We could so this all day...read my longer, more well-though-out post above.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Killswitch said:
So what you're saying is that Hibs don't have the tools to defend a tower with relatively low numbers against a larger force? I may have been slightly sarcastic, but I think anyone who can't see this is not really thinking straight.

At the end of the day, what I see night in and night out is groups out roaming and farming from dawn til dusk and then coming on here whining about Albs zerging and breaking RvR. I've seen what hibs can do when they get 2fg at a keep and it's not pretty for the albs. Keep seiges are (in general) boring and you're not gonna get great RPs while doing them, which is why I tend to avoid keeptakes (although I'm more than happy to attend defences when I can get to the keep without being farmed by a FG or 6 stealthers).

Seems that what people want is all their keeps, all their relics, all of everyone else's relics but still be able to roam, have fun and farm 50k RPs per night. That's not how this game works (not any more anyway) and everyone needs to get their hands dirty. If all you want is 8v8 then go and find 8v8, but don't be suprised when you find you have no relics, no keeps and every group you fight has +20% damage, coz that's what's going to happen.

Maybe that makes my post a bit clearer. Whether you want to admit it or not, Hibs and Mids have vastly superior seige defense abilities, with instas, insta-CC, castable stuns, shrooms, insta-warlock PBAE, space in groups for 1-2 PBAE classes, more healing power in an average group...the list goes on.

Maybe it is lame that Albs take keeps at 2am, but it's a 24/7 game and there won't usually be 6FG on a keep at 2am on a weeknight...maybe 1-2fg as a maximum, Shouldn't be hard for a well-setup PUG to farm those Albs silly and I'd imagine 4 players could mount a very good defence.

Hope that's cleared that up.

Hibs have some good siege tools yes, but then again so does albion, monster rez, reaver bomb, sorc mezz range, thurg pets, fire wizzies, grass is always green and all that eh.

As for 8v8 i don't care for it, im far too a casual player to bother with 8v8 balanced fg rvr etc etc, what i will say is i find it strange that the realm with the largest population continually takes relics and keeps in the early hours of the morning from the other two realms who have no where near the same population.

Try to cut back on the excuses.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
Hibs have some good siege tools yes, but then again so does albion, monster rez, reaver bomb, sorc mezz range, thurg pets, fire wizzies, grass is always green and all that eh.

As for 8v8 i don't care for it, im far too a casual player to bother with 8v8 balanced fg rvr etc etc, what i will say is i find it strange that the realm with the largest population continually takes relics and keeps in the early hours of the morning from the other two realms who have no where near the same population.

Try to cut back on the excuses.

Don't think it's Albs making the excuses really. If we take a keep with 4FG then we're zerging, if we take one after 11pm then we're no-skill RVR-wrecking lamers and if we try to take a keep with less than 4FG then the second we get flames, we get wiped by 2FG of high-RR lagcasting hibs/mids and then get laughed at on FH!

Us low-RRs need to have our fun somewhere.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Killswitch said:
Us low-RRs need to have our fun somewhere.

Understood, still doesn't change the fact that the realm with a largest majority of the server population consistantly takes keeps and relics in the early hours of the morning. Got to wonder why really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom