Welcome to Ywain

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Hib is not so easy as i thought ... but that might be related to how i play a bainshee ! MELEE BAINSHEE FTW !!! on ywain i will be standing in the zerg with uninterruptable pb on tbh ;-)

And this is not easymode...how?

Add to that a vamp 3-shotting people with claw spam whilst using something inane like "Bunch of Flowers" as a MH weapon and I think, right there, you have the argument in a nutshell.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
And this is not easymode...how?

Add to that a vamp 3-shotting people with claw spam whilst using something inane like "Bunch of Flowers" as a MH weapon and I think, right there, you have the argument in a nutshell.

so hold on a second, lets put this in order

1 - easiest
2 - middle ofc
3 - hardest

and lets get ur opinion....

Imo its alb / mid / hib

and I've played all 3 so lets hear yours..

Septina

Part of the furniture
so hold on a second, lets put this in order

1 - easiest
2 - middle ofc
3 - hardest

and lets get ur opinion....

Imo its alb / mid / hib

and I've played all 3 so lets hear yours..

Imo it's

1 - alb
1 - mid
1 - hib

It all comes down to the people you play with, teamplay and such.
I mean, you can play the 'easiest' setup imaginable and still die like flies if people dont know how to play properly. :x

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Imo it's

1 - alb
1 - mid
1 - hib

It all comes down to the people you play with, teamplay and such.
I mean, you can play the 'easiest' setup imaginable and still die like flies if people dont know how to play properly. :x

says mr setgroup with an sb in grp :>

and the best group setup ever is 8x septinas btw!

all on bard 16 dd's on one player = insta pwn xD

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
mid - insta realm,bd/wl, wide range celerity - castable, nuff said.
alb - range.
hib - free rps.

Then again I havent seriously 8vs8 in years (inc flames!). Also the mentalist looks very strong and a must for hib groups. Bard got "some" much needed love. Cele tinctures are available to alb/mid. Though it fks up yet another timer and you wont be running with cele proc weapons anyway (ml10 all the way).

Anyways the diff aint so great so yeah it comes down to geekplay. But there is (or whas) a reason for mid beeing populair when it comes to set groups :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
mid - insta realm,bd/wl, wide range celerity - castable, nuff said.
alb - range.
hib - free rps.

Then again I havent seriously 8vs8 in years (inc flames!). Also the mentalist looks very strong and a must for hib groups. Bard got "some" much needed love. Cele tinctures are available to alb/mid. Though it fks up yet another timer and you wont be running with cele proc weapons anyway (ml10 all the way).

Anyways the diff aint so great so yeah it comes down to geekplay. But there is (or whas) a reason for mid beeing populair when it comes to set groups :p

tbh id genuinely thought you had died irl! where u been slagmes?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
no transfer, no point. Bored of seeing the same old dueling circles.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
tbh id genuinely thought you had died irl! where u been slagmes?

leviathane said:
no transfer, no point. Bored of seeing the same old dueling circles.

That and i'd thought it would be a good time to get some work done. Besides I ran out of whine so I hade to get some new.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
8vs8 if u meet equal skilled oponents alb>mid>hib no doubt.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
ye cos that's the only char i have :)
Pretty clearly it is:

captureth.jpg

Im bored :m00:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty clearly it is:

captureth.jpg

Im bored :m00:

spot the photoshopper xD

im about 50x more bored than you'll ever be haha! 1h50 mins til my long weekend so as u can guess time has stopped!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not his fault, he is from the colonies :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
easy solution don't go tower surfing xD

will be interesting when we move over cuz that'll be a nice quick way of getting rr10+ with new characters, 8man tower camp group and watch the yanks flock to the flame :eek:

But we should all be used to the state of that realm war map anyways and we've kzn to thank for that! he was simply preparing us for ywain mates!

dont have a choice about tower surfing when you cant port anywhere ;p gotta go get em back uc boating is zzz.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
dont have a choice about tower surfing when you cant port anywhere ;p gotta go get em back uc boating is zzz.

boating isnt too bad considering every1 wants to return to OF style and wait 15 mins for a porter to port a zerg, then the zerg runs into eachother and u release and wait another 15 mins, so i dont mind the boat!! :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
boating isnt too bad considering every1 wants to return to OF style and wait 15 mins for a porter to port a zerg, then the zerg runs into eachother and u release and wait another 15 mins, so i dont mind the boat!! :)

boating on ywain is horrible xd when theres no port hibs and mids just flock to the docks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom