aika

Can't get enough of FH
fighting same ppl on emain bridge or roaming in rvr and lots of group action

HARD CHOICE

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Mega active server <-------> Dyvet.

Hmm, hard choice. :(

If u are going to play mid when transfer comes ...better stay on dyvet u will get same ammount of action as mid on ywain:D and whem im saying that i see how many mid grps go in agramon :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
We got bored so we went on a keep taking frenzy to piss off hibs because they've been annoying ***** the past few days. Its mega mega active atm tho with the 100% rp bonus :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
fixed that for you

;p been mega annoying the past few days on ywain doing nowt but cut ports and camp towers with zergs of pbaoers.. beargrim (rr12 zerker) is getting bad for it aswell with a regular 2-3 grps of mids camping towers with 6+ locks.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
;p been mega annoying the past few days on ywain doing nowt but cut ports and camp towers with zergs of pbaoers.. beargrim (rr12 zerker) is getting bad for it aswell with a regular 2-3 grps of mids camping towers with 6+ locks.

easy solution don't go tower surfing xD

will be interesting when we move over cuz that'll be a nice quick way of getting rr10+ with new characters, 8man tower camp group and watch the yanks flock to the flame :eek:

But we should all be used to the state of that realm war map anyways and we've kzn to thank for that! he was simply preparing us for ywain mates!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
As usual when albs cant kill something they go and throw their toys out of the pram and create a zerg :p

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
easy solution don't go tower surfing xD

will be interesting when we move over cuz that'll be a nice quick way of getting rr10+ with new characters, 8man tower camp group and watch the yanks flock to the flame :eek:

But we should all be used to the state of that realm war map anyways and we've kzn to thank for that! he was simply preparing us for ywain mates!

Taglim ... My bainshee RR10 ??? Just a dream mate :p

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Impossible ... My bainshee is undeleteable ... The name is so awesome it's a can't delete !

Septina

Part of the furniture
If u are going to play mid when transfer comes ...better stay on dyvet u will get same ammount of action as mid on ywain:D and whem im saying that i see how many mid grps go in agramon :(

Not really a problem for me, got characters on all 3 realms so can play whatever if one realm has too many groups out. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH

Yeah the same thing on Ywain as on Dyvet - loads of easymoders there too. Mids have to form an orderly line up for 8vs8 because everyone and their dog wants it easy
:p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
aaah people who play hib claiming other people are easy mode

shit never stops being funny

aika

Can't get enough of FH

hib is prolly the weakest realm out of the 3 for grp rvr atm.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH

Ppl who play hib? I play all 3 realms and i can tell u hib is the hardmode compared to the other 2 realms when it comes to 8vs8.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
depends on the players really, same can be said about any realm. I personally really enjoy playing hib these days, just suit my sorta play style.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Hib is not so easy as i thought ... but that might be related to how i play a bainshee ! MELEE BAINSHEE FTW !!! on ywain i will be standing in the zerg with uninterruptable pb on tbh ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom