Weird Ingame Habits?

O

osy

Originally posted by fl3a
ALL the drops in my inventory have to be on the last page, all the potions on the first page.

i ALWAYS have to keep zooming camera out/panning to some strange angle and then resetting it

i cant stand it when i cast buffs/selfbuffs in the wrong order (all my chars with buffs have exact same kind of buffing bar)

My long lost twin !

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by klavrynd
i go insane when we lose a fight
and starts running through the realm naked for half an hour.there are actually mids who hope klav loses a fight because she looks quite nice naked ;)

S

speshneeds

_must_jump_everywhere

too much quake methinks :\

B

Blood

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Just thought I'd make a post to share some of my funny ingame habits in the futile hope that I'm not the only one playing this game that does utterly pointless things for no reason whatsoever. :>

Camera Panning... When panning my camera view I HAVE to pan the camera the same distance in the opposite direction to my initial pan before resetting the view. Don't ask why 'coz I dunno. ;p

Everything on my screen has to be the in the exact same place on all my characters. If one box is more than a few millimetres out of place I can't play until it's absolutely perfect. Playing characters with/without pets can be a pain! ;>

Before leaving Ligen on any RvR run I have to cast all my selfbuffs in the same order and they all have to be queued, otherwise I recast them. Again, don't ask why 'coz I dunno. :|

When crafting I have to buy the exact amount of parts to make an even number of items, and when the time comes to sell, I must have an even amount of items to sellback...

Probably my weirdest and most unnescesarry habit would have to be my obsession with having everything in my backpack in it's place. When I use a potion I move them all up one place in my pack or it plays on my mind and makes me want to scream. :eek:

Please tell me I'm not the only complete nutter who plays this game. :<

SEEK HELP

H

hercules-df

hehehe
cranks

is a must tho if ur grped with speed, JUMP JUMP JUMP, find something jump off ledges to see how far you can get, great at afront of alb keeps, also jumping over any sitting ppl. Also going afk in in lyonesse or somehwere, i mustent sit, even when in complete safety, just incase some bugged mob attacks u or something :) Deathspam by a green mob terror!

oh yes forgot about my PURE HATRED of the Yarley family, never been killed by any of them and never will, if im going past with my pally i HAVE to smash one into hades, usually that mouthy cunt JOHN YARLEY, he thinks hes "it"

:)

also convinced the telemons are trying to get me when i run thru the middle of the stones,

X

Xeanor

My windows must all be perfect next to each other.

My quickbar needs to be in a perfect logical order.

I -always- have to pan my camera, no matter where I am.

A lot more things, can't think of them right now. :)

C

cHodAX

You are one sick bastid it has to be said dooky ;)

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by liste
make /macro /stick /y USE THE x KEY FOR /STICKING YOU TART!
etc

You'll learn surprisingly fast ;p

Done. So if you see a lowbie running around screaming that he's a tart, it's me.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Done. So if you see a lowbie running around screaming that he's a tart, it's me.

They all do that, madness is quite common in lowbies ;)

K

kr0n

When Im fighting a mob or a player, usually in RvR too, I press ½§ (whatever the button is called) and mouse2 (mouselook) and spin around looking around.

Especially when Im solo running I usually switch quickbars all the time... like qbar1 qbar2 qbar1.

I got a bit same habit as Dook, Inv has to be in order. Sometimes when Im bored whilst exping I just switch the drops places to get all gems after each other and all stuff etc etc.

Think thats all...

A

Arnor

weirdoes, I have itemloot in the last bags, thats more or less it :p

umm, layl&layls banned, now you got me curious, care to tell me why? :)

M

mordia

Originally posted by Arnor

He's been a naughty boy :(

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Arnor

Jesus there still are people (I know you aint a noob, you've been here for a while but still) who don't know what I did?

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36149&highlight=troll+in+albion

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38161&highlight=troll+in+albion

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38465&highlight=troll+in+albion

Sigh, I bet this starts another flamethread... Ah well, we've all been missing those :)

A

Arnor

cant believe how i managed to miss this, i've been too busy spamming the excal boards, but now ill be fair and start spammin prydwen too :)

(thx for sating my curiosity btw)

J

Jaem

When I'm in a Mob/player fight, always have to angle the camera to the side, its rather annoying as I reset it and zoom it back out to a distance.

Have to buff in the same order, if I mess it up have to remove them all, and rebuff :(

I keep a macros of all the mob spam I find. Arrrgh Fire, Bite... Me... etc :p

erm and just generaly weird comments into /gu to wake people up when I'm bored.

P

parisienscot

You'd be surprised tbh. :l

Use more spells on my Chanter than I ever did on my Runemaster. :>

Spells or realm abilities?

;-b

D

Dook_Pug

Well, on my Chanter I regularly use...

Pet Attack, stun, debuff, nuke, PBAoE, AE attack speed debuff, MoC, BAoD...

On my Runie I used...

DD, AE DD, root, str debuff, nearsight and the occasional MoC ...and um... Ya s'about it tbh :eek:

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Jaem
erm and just generaly weird comments into /gu to wake people up when I'm bored.

When I log on I sometimes say to the first person to say hello back to me "Congratulations you've won a Mars bar!"

D

Demonblade

What is it with MMPORGS attracting so many anally retentive people? your all mad :p

O

old.Normengast

Just thought I'd make a post to share some of my funny ingame habits in the futile hope that I'm not the only one playing this game that does utterly pointless things for no reason whatsoever. :>

Camera Panning... When panning my camera view I HAVE to pan the camera the same distance in the opposite direction to my initial pan before resetting the view. Don't ask why 'coz I dunno. ;p

Everything on my screen has to be the in the exact same place on all my characters. If one box is more than a few millimetres out of place I can't play until it's absolutely perfect. Playing characters with/without pets can be a pain! ;>

Before leaving Ligen on any RvR run I have to cast all my selfbuffs in the same order and they all have to be queued, otherwise I recast them. Again, don't ask why 'coz I dunno. :|

When crafting I have to buy the exact amount of parts to make an even number of items, and when the time comes to sell, I must have an even amount of items to sellback...

Probably my weirdest and most unnescesarry habit would have to be my obsession with having everything in my backpack in it's place. When I use a potion I move them all up one place in my pack or it plays on my mind and makes me want to scream. :eek:

Don't worry mate, you just are neurotic. You have what they call an urge to control your deeds if I try to translate it as good as possible.

<wanders off and counts his steps...>

EDIT: i read further in the thread OCD is the correct name. Why can't anyone of you force me to read the whole thread first before I reply? Eh?

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Forgot to mention this strange thing..any time i see a hib or an alb i tend to atleast try and kill it. Most the time i want to kill it but..sometimes they bugger off :p

Tohtori mate, concerning the title you were looking for, after reading this I have found it:

Lord of the Obvious

Thou sayest?

O

old.Tohtori

Yes. Kinda the pie(point) there don't ya think Normengast ? :D

EDIT: Nice typo go away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom