Wednesday 7/12 Daoc game over?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
imo classic server will be a bit of fun, leveling from 1-50 was alot of fun as my VW ne way, got to know alot of people and had a good time,
unlike the constant ganking in camlann which turns most off from playin the server i feel the classic will be alot better due to there being alot of people to xp with etc...

personally i think im gonna role a SB so as to be able to solo, and take the classic as a bit of fun no more, i think it will be succedful tho due to most people tellin me that the main reason that they came back from Lamorak is the community was bad, but in Glastonbury we will all now a few peeps from previous servers so should be fun :p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be staying! took me a long time to get my main char where it is today and cba to reroll from scratch on the so called "classic" server when the only differance is there is no ToA. If it was OF then maybe i would've at least had a go.

I can foresee ALOT of darkspire raids inc tbh, oh the excitement :m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
I will be staying! took me a long time to get my main char where it is today and cba to reroll from scratch on the so called "classic" server when the only differance is there is no ToA. If it was OF then maybe i would've at least had a go.

I can foresee ALOT of darkspire raids inc tbh, oh the excitement :m00:

COme on LD d00d , i'm gona need someone to spank repitedly ;P

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
cant see any reason of leaving for me. Toa will be easy in the coming patches...and when allready having most toa gear since way back i havent had any trouble with it either:p Only thing that will happend is that it will thin out population again...which i cant understand why they want.
Also begin everything you started all over again....erhm..no thnx:)
Will rather try a complete different game then:p
il stay...

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I hope a lot of ppl will move to that server :D without mentioning any names ofc

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
As naff said ive been there and done that with classic people will realise that its not fun and after 2 months people will start to come back and stay, yes i may go on the server from time to time just when guild not running. just going to say Gl to the people who are going and have fun

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Pointless moving. Very happy with current server/s other than the intermittent lag problems.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
one thing for sure is that EU classic there will be no room for random people as it will be Guildgroups all the way in rvr

and will be nice with classic, pull down pop on excal/prydwen so I can do artis easier to equip my new chars some

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I would roll a char there immediately if it was

1)OF
2)Buffbots the way they are
3)no SI or catacombs classes
4)no toa

noc

Fledgling Freddie
im on excall alb but me tink im of on the classic server on hib. will be a nice change i think every one is goin to try a new realm to see what its like and ilb on hib name noctrell or shatspice hope to see the one's on :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
I guess it will be like camlann, lots of people there for the first 2 months. Then everyone will go back to their main chars.

Classic sucks :<

Listen to the wise words of Rure mmk?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
and will be nice with classic, pull down pop on excal/prydwen so I can do artis easier to equip my new chars some

Only problem with that is that if population drops too much what would you kit your characters for, PvE?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I hope all the WLs go there...

Im staying where I am.

/Dracus

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
ruudoniac said:
well i always hated the fact that when i started daoc some ppl was 10L10 back then and many many high rrs etc ...

i think i ll enjoy that we all going to start from 0 ... and that we ll finish our chars alot faster ... even at 1.81 will take lot of time to finish your template ... but doing an organised farming at DS for 2 nights will givf you and your entire grp all the items u need ... and voila you are done !

anyway i think all the current BC members plus some of the old members are going to roll hib ... so i intent to tag along with em :m00:

lol no u wont. I was lucky myself with vamp on Lamorak getting 1 item I needed every run I made. Then I did surely 15-20 darkspire runs to get a str bracer to drop. fokin retarded

Darkspire business is way harder than 1.81 TOA

Our guild on Morgan le fay/MID did an public arty raid and did all arties thats needed/hard to get and a few hours raid we are waiting for 1.81 and instant artifacts and then done. Mls arent an issue rly/afk etc. And belive me I HATE MLs I usually get ppl to do em for me :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Raiding DS 24/7.. kinda reminds me of those ever so boring Sidi raids for 5+ hours per raid.
Same mobs over and over again, same 'tactics' over and over again and hoping the drops you want will drop this time.
I hate ToA but atleast it's different every artifact and ML not the same things over and over.

Also I wouldn't really want to play a support char there, with MotA in OF you could get decent cast speed and you would (if you were lucky) be able to keep someone alive on the end of the assist train but with NF (expensive) RA's and no ToA bonusses (no 10% cast speed, no 50%+ powerpool, no FoP etc etc) life of a support char becomes horrid, need rr2l5 just to get MCL2 to cover the immense loss of power..

Would have been interrested in playing there if it was OF RA cost but seeing as patch 1.81 fixes all major problems in ToA (imo) so I see no reason for me to ever play on a 'Classic'(if you can call it that as it's just a no ToA) server.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I would roll a char there immediately if it was

1)OF
2)Buffbots the way they are
3)no SI or catacombs classes
4)no toa

But then it would be........classic? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom