website payments

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
My heads about to explode and could do with some help. :(

My gf (mandy aka venus) is selling her handmade jewellery on her website and I've had a look at Paypal's options.

1. Will it be easier for a visiter to the site to email Mandy what they would like and for her then to reply with her paypal account number to arrange payment? It would mean the customer having to sign upto paypal first, which might put them off buying.

2. Or is it possible to set up a free shopping basket with the option of the customer selecting a number of items and paying for them in one go? I've looked around the paypal help sections and one minute it mentions this is free with a preimer account but then requests I signup to a business account :/.

3. As a last resort the option of buying individual items would be ok if it meant I did not need a business account?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Rather than set up a website and get into payment issues why not set up a "shop" on ebay? Most users browsing would be happy with whatever payment methods she chose and you would have a limited form of payment protection.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
1. You do not need to be a member of PayPal to use PayPal to pay people for things.

2. I believe that is possible but don't really know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom