We are all sinners

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sarafan's parents should have done the right thing ten years ago.... smothering the little bastard in his crib.

Guess they took pity on him.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by sarafan
how sad is that your little life must include DAoC?

Who said anything about DAoC? I was just saying how often I'm saying it and thinking it now-a-days. People in DAoC make me think it, yes, and people in real life, too. So let's try not to jump to silly little conclusions, shall we?

S

sarafan

Your telling me you "macro" things in your head and just think of a number and you say something? Your a special boy aren’t you?

M

Murcalumis

No... I'm telling you you're an idiot. But it dosen't seem to be getting through to well... And you have to wonder why that is, don't you? Or is thinking beyond you?

M

Murcalumis

And anyway, the reason I was saying that I should macro it was simply refering to the fact that I was finding that more people around here were idiots. I was not saying that I macroed things in real life, if that's what you were trying to say to me (I found it hard to translate, so I apologise for that).

I said that I should macro it because an awful lot of people here seem to be idiots, much like yourself. I was not saying that I had no life outside of DAoC as you have said oh-so wittily. Rather, I didn't mention anything about my life which you obviously have no idea about. So, do did you get that, or do you want me to explain it one more time in the hopes it might sink into your little brain?

S

sarafan

not really your pathetic insults don't seem to do much at all.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Your telling me you "macro" things in your head and just think of a number and you say something? Your a special boy aren’t you?

... wow... you must be feeling really smart now.
I applaud you, master of the insignificant spam.

Time for bed now, sport. Give mom a kiss goodnight and off with you.

M

Murcalumis

not really your pathetic insults don't seem to do much at all.

My pathetic insults? That's rich.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

American shite head

That one made me laugh actually.

Who said I was American?
I just love arguing with retards like you, kid... gives me that feeling of superiority.

Keep up the good work, wankstain - I feel god-like already.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

That one made me laugh actually.

Who said I was American?
I just love arguing with retards like you, kid... gives me that feeling of superiority.

Keep up the good work, wankstain - I feel god-like already.

I know, cool isn't it?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Rumble
Poor Tohtori my heart bleeds for you. Posting something like this in an off topic thread is just that - off topic, there is nothing stating it has to amuse others.

So you read it and thought it boring well that's your prerogative, I myself found it mildly amusing until the religious element kicked in but the question that has to be asked is - why if it was so boring did you bother to finish reading it? Why even post a reply? The answer probably is because message forums are your life and posting a derogatory message is the only way you can express yourself.

Good luck with real life Tohtori, if your online persona is anything to go by you're going to need it.

It's actually a genuine bit of anti-D&D propaganda ;) that's why it's scary. It's not a "funneh cartoon" it's a genuine appeal to kids...
scary stuff.

F

Flimgoblin

someone tell me that this

MY THANE WIL PWNZ0r j00 bow to his lvl 24 STORMCALLING~!~!~

is sarcastic? I can't think of any thane that would say that seriously :) so it must be.

now stop flaming and go to your room all of you :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Rumble
Poor Tohtori my heart bleeds for you. Posting something like this in an off topic thread is just that - off topic, there is nothing stating it has to amuse others.

So you read it and thought it boring well that's your prerogative, I myself found it mildly amusing until the religious element kicked in but the question that has to be asked is - why if it was so boring did you bother to finish reading it? Why even post a reply? The answer probably is because message forums are your life and posting a derogatory message is the only way you can express yourself.

Good luck with real life Tohtori, if your online persona is anything to go by you're going to need it.

Well. Let's advice this person to the VN boards and then ask him what he thinks of my post. Gods above only know my posts in the past have been full of advice for the n00b 3l33t of the nation and filled with serious comments how the WTC planes actually missed Martha Stewart that was in the opposite building. When on earth will people stop taking me seriously! Come on! It's posted on boards that has a smiley face as a logo!

Oh, just to make things clear, this is a rather sarcastic reply. You know? My older posts have NOT been filled with advice. Get it? Sarcasm. Todays new word for you. And when it comes to "boards being my life and that being my only way of expressionism". Well. Might be, then again i might be one of the people who made these boards, i could bloody well be the presedent of Uruguay and your erotic dreams are none of my business either. Get the point? Good. Now go and help an old woman across the street to your pad.

O

old.Tohtori

t0t0 r getting teh 2 l3s happy pills

And i wanna flame sometime too :p

O

old.Tohtori

But it's filled with generals. I can't go against those sorts ofs peoples...too many s's here. SS? RAus..heh..

But anyways..maybe i'll head to damage some more of the fragile VN board structures and leave poor old Rumpus alone. :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
But it's filled with generals. I can't go against those sorts ofs peoples...

*does 'the chicken' sound*

O

old.Tohtori

Your twactor is broken..it's making silly noises.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Your twactor is broken..it's making silly noises.

It would be broken if it wouldn't make them, silly.

***End of OT mini mirc session***

D

Danya

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Ask anyone. I was crowdcontrol at witherwoodes with my shield. <nods at the 'ooh's 'aah's and 'wow's>
<snorts> For one pull. I was crowd control there all night!! No stamina in these armsgimps. :p

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Danyan

<snorts> For one pull. I was crowd control there all night!! No stamina in these armsgimps. :p

No, no. This amazing thing has happened on several occassions. Just I probably showed you once to show off how leet I am.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Just I probably showed you once to show off how leet I am.

You are a ferret kind of armsman then?

D

Danya

No, no. This amazing thing has happened on several occassions. Just I probably showed you once to show off how leet I am.
Uh huh... :p

S

sarafan

Originally posted by Fingoniel
someone tell me that this

is sarcastic? I can't think of any thane that would say that seriously :) so it must be.

now stop flaming and go to your room all of you :p

Aboustly right !

And Uncle Sick(tm) I said that because you said MOM not mum so you have either been taught American English or you are American OR a traitor brit, pick one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom