We are all sinners

R

Rumble

Found this rather amusing/disturbing propaganda.

0046_01.gif

K

kr0n

HEAHEAHEAHaheahaEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAHEAHEAHEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAEAHEAHEAHEAEAHEAHeaheaeaheahEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAAEHEAHehEaHEAHEAEHAHEAHEAHEEAHEAHEAHEAHeAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEHEAHEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAheheEAHeaheaheaheaheaheaheaheaeaheaheaheahaeheaHeaHEAHEAh....

People really are stupid.

O

old.Tohtori

I would say haha..or lol even but i think i'll go with

*yawn* this time...had to read it through to perhaps find a funny point to it somewhere but..nope. Not a suprise really, the longer they are the less there is a chance they are amusing. Try watching A.I. but only the parts where the bear toddles around, that is fun...A.I. in full, pain and agony mixed in the sweet nectar of total boredom and the lovely feeling of your own .44 magnum barrel pressing against the side of your head. That piece of "comedy", if that's what you call it, wasn't funny, it was a total waste of time, another attempt to make fun of D&D when all you have to do to make fun of D&D is, and observe:

"D&D"

Quaranteed laughter. But to make someone read all that, accompanied with the 60's horrid drawings which, by the way, are NOT at all classy or artistic, they just suck the eggs of a mongoose, is simple torture.

So no hehe or LoL from me, just my deepest sympathy to all who have to read it.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ow boy... Jack T. Chick - America's sledge hammer of God..........

H

Halo | NS

Amen Brothers and sisters!

Only with Jesus as your guide will you find the strength to turn away from the evils of enjoying yourself.

It's a tough decision.....

Get sexually abused by a priest or sit at home with your mates playing board games.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Halo | NS

It's a tough decision.....

Get sexually abused by a priest or sit at home with your mates playing board games.

The priest might give you a candybar?
*cackles*

S

SFXman

Turns out that he then hugs you and... wait a minute!

R

Rumble

Poor Tohtori my heart bleeds for you. Posting something like this in an off topic thread is just that - off topic, there is nothing stating it has to amuse others.

So you read it and thought it boring well that's your prerogative, I myself found it mildly amusing until the religious element kicked in but the question that has to be asked is - why if it was so boring did you bother to finish reading it? Why even post a reply? The answer probably is because message forums are your life and posting a derogatory message is the only way you can express yourself.

Good luck with real life Tohtori, if your online persona is anything to go by you're going to need it.

S

sarafan

Were sinners when we are born because we have the tainted blood from Adam&Eve

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Rumble
Poor Tohtori my heart bleeds for you. Posting something like this in an off topic thread is just that - off topic, there is nothing stating it has to amuse others.

So you read it and thought it boring well that's your prerogative, I myself found it mildly amusing until the religious element kicked in but the question that has to be asked is - why if it was so boring did you bother to finish reading it? Why even post a reply? The answer probably is because message forums are your life and posting a derogatory message is the only way you can express yourself.

Good luck with real life Tohtori, if your online persona is anything to go by you're going to need it.

... I think Toto(tm) didn't really get the deeper meaning of that strip, Rumble. ;)

R

Rumble

Very true Uncle but I reckon if we keep trying to hammer something into him it might just stick....perhaps a 2h Polearm or something.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That's typical Albion logic... a polearm. Pffft...
I will sick Underhill on him - better than any prize boxer. :D

ph34r teh und3rh1ll, t0t0!!1

M

Murcalumis

Hee, well I do agree with you on the A.I. point. That was torture. Should have ended about 3 hours before it did, too. Although, it does raise some interesting point... such as; in the future, will we have robots... and will they be infatuated with their 'mothers'?

(If I remember correctly there was one scene where those Aliens let him have what he wanted for a day or something, didn't they? And he chose to go home and see his 'Mommy'. And then he started touching her up and stuff. Damn weirdo freak. 'Mommy, mommy! I love you! I miss you! Come back!' Pah! I really didn't like that film.)

Originally posted by sarafan
Were sinners when we are born because we have the tainted blood from Adam&Eve

And you... shut up.

M

Murcalumis

Because I asked nicely. Run along, now, and play with your 'pwning stormcalling'.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

More Chick goodness... HUR!

I remember checking this site out before. A Kurtz' (PvP) strip was ridiculing Chick's 'work'... Kurtz got quite some heat from oh-so-tolerant christians.

Religion - a disease for the whole family.

S

sarafan

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Because I asked nicely. Run along, now, and play with your 'pwning stormcalling'.

why dont you run along and do your "Rar'ing"?

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by sarafan

why dont you run along and do your "Rar'ing"?

Erm. Okay...

'Rar!'

Happy? Now bugger off.

T

Tenko

I read it all and I can say is....

Marcie was pwned!!!!!111

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

My Blademaster HUR!'s ... sounds more manly than 'Rar!'.
*cackles*

You wish. Everyone knows Vincible is pure man - forged from steel, crafted by a God-like person type thing (Because Vincible dosen't believe in such things; oh no). Raring is much more manly, especially when I do it.

Ask anyone. I was crowdcontrol at witherwoodes with my shield. <nods at the 'ooh's 'aah's and 'wow's>

R

Rumble

Everyone's good friend Chick is a bit of a looney isn't he ;)

2 things that stood out for me in that strip -

But you have been trapped in a dungeon of bondage
The limited power you have been given is only bait to lure you to destruction
Sounds like Chick hit the nail on the head when it came to MMPORG's with a striking similarity to our very own DAOC. Go on you forum nutters, burn your copy of DAOC before its too late...repent....repent....the power of christ compels you and so on.

Personally im just looking forward to the day I can finally say
Thank you, Lord, for setting me free
and bugger off to SWG :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... I have yet to see a manly Alb. ;)
*has fond Thidranki memories of his Warden chasing plated Albs around*

T

Tagetes

debbiebeast.jpg
I think I would rather be Elfstar too ....

2. Does anyone know the specifics of that mind bondage spell ? I could do with $200 of new D&D books.

M

Murcalumis

Yes...

Why is it that I have to say more and more and more and more 'You're an idiot.' now-a-days? Hmm...

Anyway, Sarafan, you well and truly are an idiot.

(I should macro that, you know.)

S

sarafan

how sad is that your little life must include DAoC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom