<waves> Farewell All

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Best of luck to you both.
Hope to see you in a game in the future.

.. as said before, please give a yell if you find something that can occupy you until W.A.R. =)

Take care!

/j

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Very sad to see you go :(

Those marrs were some of the most fun things that happened on a the server.

Few people can organise one properly.

Sad day for hibernia and daoc on the english cluster in general to see a person like you go.

Take care lad.

Everz

FH is my second home
laters Aran m8y, was gd to go on your raids the times i could make it, big loss for game :/

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Your inspired me to my MRE's and enjoy the game at whole different level. Its sad to see you go, tho i truely understand why. I have been thinking about it alot lately myself. Take care in the future Aran, was nice being on your team ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Aran! I'll miss you backstabbing me with arrows! :< I however wont miss you troutslapping people at the IRL meetings. :p

Hope I'll see you in a different game.

BTW.. ace attachemnt. :D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
See ya around bud! been a great couple of years. ;)

and sure, ill look after the water dish for ya ;p

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well Aran... what shall I say. :fluffle:

I can understand that decision and wish you all the best in RL or in whatever (game) universe you might wander now.

I enjoyed your posts and and the raids you led. Was a good time with you in the green lands.

And Gwen too... /wave

Maybe we meet again somewhere - you'll never know!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
seriously, your silly little geeky comments aren't needed here, go and get a girlfriend or something.

i dont need one, i already got brite!

Gamah said:
Madition being a little gimpy cock again I see, you're almost as sad as Briiitttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

this comment about gimpy cock coming from you i cant somehow take it seriously :] and brite are my loved one, so fu!

Manisch Depressiv said:
He said "fuck you", not "fuck me" and you proved that your reading comprehension skills are at least close to "ape" level :p.

oh did he, my mistake then! so used to people wanting to to have sweet lurving sex with my characters because of the way i role play!

oh and, bye bye Aran, sad to see another fellow role player leave the game!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Aran and Gwenn. Really sorry to see you both go. You showed us all how raids could and should be run and organised, and still maintain the fun factor.

Thanks for all you and Artisans have done in the past.

For Hibernia!

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
take care, only talked to you since the cluster but you was one hell of a hibbie! good luck out there

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
its "out of character" but you already knew that, you are just trying to be funny.
I thought it was "out of concentration".

Ah well, bb m8! Hf in whatever you do! :)

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
seriously, your silly little geeky comments aren't needed here, go and get a girlfriend or something.

ye get a girlfriend, nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom