<waves> Farewell All

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
[ooc] Im afraid its time for me to depart from daoc <sniff> so it is with a heavy heart that i write this post.
This is something thats been building up for some time and is a result of several things rather then anything specific.
I miss how things were in the past, when people were willing to work and help together, when there was a realm spirit.
Changes to the game, cluster, crashes ect damaged this and it never truely recovered.
Over the recent months i found that i rarely went out with Aran as it was just frustrating, so its time for another archer to hang up thier bow.
Ive really enjoyed running the MARR's and hope that everyone liked praticipating, be it from the hibernian battlegroup or thoose trying to defend.
Unfortunately some of the polorised views and aggression spoilt it for me, and i found that incresingly i wasnt enjoying running stuff on a realmwide scale.
The point of a game is to have fun and when it stops being fun then its time to move on.
I will miss thoose that i have made friends with and wish everyone well for whatever path they choose.
Ive fought for Hibernia for over four years now and it will always have a place in my heart.

Farewell and good hunting all, Aran
p.s. take care of my bath for me please and dont let thoose albs and mids get thier grubby hands on it

Attachments

• gu_20040504.jpg
    gu_20040504.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 297

kivik

Part of the furniture
Aran Thule said:
[ooc] Im afraid its time for me to depart from daoc <sniff> so it is with a heavy heart that i write this post.
This is something thats been building up for some time and is a result of several things rather then anything specific.
I miss how things were in the past, when people were willing to work and help together, when there was a realm spirit.
Changes to the game, cluster, crashes ect damaged this and it never truely recovered.
Over the recent months i found that i rarely went out with Aran as it was just frustrating, so its time for another archer to hang up thier bow.
Ive really enjoyed running the MARR's and hope that everyone liked praticipating, be it from the hibernian battlegroup or thoose trying to defend.
Unfortunately some of the polorised views and aggression spoilt it for me, and i found that incresingly i wasnt enjoying running stuff on a realmwide scale.
The point of a game is to have fun and when it stops being fun then its time to move on.
I will miss thoose that i have made friends with and wish everyone well for whatever path they choose.
Ive fought for Hibernia for over four years now and it will always have a place in my heart.

Farewell and good hunting all, Aran
p.s. take care of my bath for me please and dont let thoose albs and mids get thier grubby hands on it

Always had deep respect for you, sad to see you go.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Goodbye Aran, probably the greatest loss for the Realm of Hibernia we could experience.

Farewell and take care.

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
[ooc] I never did get round to setting up a proper id here after the forum move. For those who have come across Gwennethe the firbolg druid in rvr, I would like to say thanks for the groups to the Hibernians and thanks for the fights to the Midgards and Albions. No more chasing that wretched little ranger round on relic raids, and having heart attacks when he drops a relic at my feet. Instead its following him to a new game and a new roleplay universe. Gwennethe, Kallima, Kallista, Conway and the gang are off to pastures new.

I am saying goodbye to Hibernia Prydwen, land of trees and mushrooms. It’s been good knowing you. We explored your lands. We passed the trials of Atlantis when they were new and challenging. We had the joy of relic raiding, defending successfully against unbelievable odds, taking keeps, and fighting epic battles. We had houses and horses. My characters lived there, and I leave them happily continuing their lives in virtual reality.

Thank you Hibernia. Saying goodbye makes me cry, but there is a new chapter ahead.

Gwennethe, of the Artisans of Willow.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye. I hope you come to WAR then. :) I never knew you but its bad to see someone leave. :(

PS: Very funny Attachment. :DD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So sorry to see u go Aran, u been a perk and a primal actor of the Hib community.
I bow in front of the mighty Luri and hope to cya in War!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
[ooc] = out of care? dont need a thread to know everyone are leaving the game imo ~~

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MaditioN said:
[ooc] = out of care? dont need a thread to know everyone are leaving the game imo ~~
its "out of character" but you already knew that, you are just trying to be funny.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

Let me put this simply so even an ape like yourself can understand it.

fuck you.

And good luck to you Aran, always enjoyed you. (Not ment in any sexual ways ofc! ^^)

Have fun with whatever you'll do and I'm sure you'll be a succes.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Take care both :) was always refreshing to see people in the game with the capacity to enjoy it from the perspective of its intended genre - RPG. Good luck both :)

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see you leave Aran, always had respect for you and what you have done for hib.

Take care out ther and perhaps we can catch up IRL for a beer again sometime if you think you can put up with stories of the old days.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Goodbye Aran and Gwenn and I hope you find solace in your new home. You are the kind of people who made Hibernia what it was. Cluster sadly changed that. Something we knew would happen.

Wherever you go to play people who are playing with you will be very lucky to have you guys around.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Sad day :(

Mebbee see you in WaR & mebbee do some sticks in London again someday.

Take care.

regards
Dard.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
ack, Massive loss to hib and to the cluster in general.

MARR were something to have and experience for all no matter which side you were on or who won in the end.

Very sad day for the game :(

Gl in your next venture Arun and hope to see you in WAR.

Eble

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Let me put this simply so even an ape like yourself can understand it.

fuck you.

And good luck to you Aran, always enjoyed you. (Not ment in any sexual ways ofc! ^^)

Have fun with whatever you'll do and I'm sure you'll be a succes.

if your a hot elf-female with pointyhat maybe(then id bring my wizard hat and robe and c6 u 4ever!), otherwise id turn down the offer mate :]

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
if your a hot elf-female with pointyhat maybe(then id bring my wizard hat and robe and c6 u 4ever!), otherwise id turn down the offer mate :]

He said "fuck you", not "fuck me" and you proved that your reading comprehension skills are at least close to "ape" level :p.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MaditioN said:
seriously, your silly little geeky comments aren't needed here, go and get a girlfriend or something.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
So long Aran. The realm will feel the gap you leave behind! Have fun wherever you go! :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with whatever you move onto, your absence will for sure, echo around the halls of hibernia.

Gamah

Banned
Madition being a little gimpy cock again I see, you're almost as sad as Briiitttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bye Aran.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
slan Aran

sad to see a nice guy that always put the realm first leave the game
have fun with whatever you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom