/wave to emain

S

salamurhaaja

Ok, enough is enough...

Moving my little kobie ass to odin's untill cs exploiting at crim is over. Killing those albs isn't as fun as it used to be, since they keep on pushing back while rezz sick, gimme rp...grrrr...

RvR's big motivator is rp's, but what the hell point is to go emain when three of four albs are rezz sick? I try to camp other places than amg, but whitout much success. No point of staying mmg, 'cos most of mids run straight to amg to fight to rezz sick albs or camp atk/amg, 'cos most of albs come from crim.

Hopefully most of mids agree and try something different than banging their heads to endless alb zerg at amg/crim valley.

hopefully we see soon at emain, you know who I'm talking about :)

F

froler-mid

with insta rezz at crim + buffing + haste buff, run too amg = 80ish sec rezz ill left

just dont camp crim valley ;>

amg is still a v nice camp spot imo

cya around ;>

:m00:

A

Aussie-

i suggest you take the alb power relic, then we'll loose the cs !
aint that a good idea!

A

Aeiedil

:p yeah but... but....

shush :p cant pick it up neway can i :)

tell you what, get me back lugs spear and you can have the power relic :D

L

leorin

we had a fun duel today cheers for that 1 :)
btw whats u r hp at after buffs , feels like i hit u for hours , and i suppose u r resists are like other sbs capped thrust , but u r very hard to drop

S

salamurhaaja

Hmm, been camping amg gates 1h now, no albs or hibs at sight, only mids going suicide... frustrating...

Looks like I'm FORCED to come back emain, what else can I do?

I guess we see each other in emain after all, maybe I find new places to gank people instead of same old.

And you thought to get rid off me :)

But it's really shame that it's only place to rvr.

What it comes to my hp's, I think norses got more than me, maybe I'll post a pic if I ever ding rr7, but whit current situation it takes ages.

See you tomorrow back in emain, sorry about this flame, it's just my temper that made me post this in the first place.

The same temper made me disband HoL, which i have regret a bit afterwards. Sorry for those few nice people in the guild, dunno if i ever join another guild, but the time I was in HoL was really nice, I miss those infos about emain and common sb knowledge.

O

old.chipper

aye im stayin out of emain now for most part. just no point what so ever goin there, get to breifine and get charged by min of 50 albs takes the piss CS has ruined RvR wish they had never introduced it hopefully with 1.60 all this shit will stop

yes i am whinin yes i am pissed off CS is been used totally for the wrong reasons but liek the albs give a flying fuk

P

poppamies

Albs dont want ti fight ?
U camp mmg with 5fg ress sick ppl.
U camp hbk with 5gh ress sick ppl.
U camp crim area with 10fg ress sick ppl.
Do u really thin hibs and mids will come to emain if they cant get past mmg/bk ?
Whats the fun in emain, since u run around in 10fg zerg ?
I thought rvr was to get fun fights gain rps and have some fun, whats the fun killing 1-2fg with 10 fg ress sick ppl, and get 2 rps a kill ?
Oh well hf in emain, since u want it as a duel ground for urselfs.

A

Aussie-

I suggest you search for albs somewhere else :D
there were enough the whole day on other places

P

poppamies

was only online 2 hours today, 00.30-02.30
But its been like that the last 5 days

O

old.krane

Sigh....all i can say...thank god u gave rps..;)

45k today...

Bring it on!
U can take crim back! keep trying! U ll make it!! (or not...)

K

kinadold

I like situation with CS, no noob buffed sbs to avoid on the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought rvr was to get fun fights gain rps and have some fun, whats the fun killing 1-2fg with 10 fg ress sick ppl, and get 2 rps a kill ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you get full rp if you kill someone while rezz sick, so all in all a good deal for albs. Keep up the good work i say :)

B

bracken_woodman

Hmmm the last few days when I've been on tried going round as 1fg only to get ganked each time by 4fg+ of mids. Left with no choice but to get together with other groups. Not getting into who started it, for all I know by the time I get on the pattern may have been established much earlier. What I am saying though is that blaming albs (again) for the current situation in emain is incorrect. As per usual all realms are contributing to it.

S

skile

Lets keep this up albs, lets hold crim 4ever. One buffed SB put away \o/.

K

kirennia

lol, talk of giving up RvR cause albs own crim atm?

Go into our realm and take our keeps then, that'll draw us out, afterall, we are so bad at keep defence as previous posts have stated. O yeah but mids did that didnt they...we took back all 4 of our keeps within 2 hours.

Emain is not the only place to RvR, if albs own emain, just take our keeps. It makees the same difference you taking ours as i does us taking yours.

Deal with it, fight it properly, dont give us free rp's, RvR elsewhere to draw us out.

S

salamurhaaja

Maybe mids should fight against albs whit their weapons and start to camp own mg?

That'll force albs to come there and they are prolly rezz sick anymore.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by kirennia
lol, talk of giving up RvR cause albs own crim atm?

Go into our realm and take our keeps then, that'll draw us out, afterall, we are so bad at keep defence as previous posts have stated. O yeah but mids did that didnt they...we took back all 4 of our keeps within 2 hours.

Emain is not the only place to RvR, if albs own emain, just take our keeps. It makees the same difference you taking ours as i does us taking yours.

Deal with it, fight it properly, dont give us free rp's, RvR elsewhere to draw us out.

Erm, If they took our keeps, should we give a flying fook ??

Not that we can actually loose anything from it... relics gone, so no need to take our keeps back, is there ?

I havn't been in emain for ages, but it seems like its getting funnier, since both mids'n'hibs r crying :)

keep it going albs, and prolly c u tonight :)

O

old.Filip

Well Tbh this is how it should be ..

Emain was taken from our forfathers... now it is back to the Albion crown.
Soon we will start taking tax's on passing mmg, there have even been talk about we should take down MTK .. cause to be honest we dont want stinking trolls in our land...
My cousin is talking about moveing to Dun Craush, he say the land is free for the taking there.

he allso heard that the albion high command will push hibs out of Brefine.. to make "Lebens raum" for the Albion people.. but i think it a secret.. dont tell any1..

Filip
Minser in HB

X

Xandax

Originally posted by kirennia
<snip>
Go into our realm and take our keeps then, that'll draw us out, <snip>

Ehhh.... since when? :rolleyes:

(hehe - sorry -couldn't help it)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I find this pretty funny.
I must admit, Samuwhatever tends to fight alone, I think the only SB to do so, and ganks my ass each time offcourse.
But I was wondering where SB's were, as I was grouped (2 more scouts in group), and we were doing TS runs every 30 minutes (I set an alarm nowadays, so I never miss a run). We found only some SB, the zerg I guess was in Odins.

And 10 FG of Albs in Emain.. well, only around 80 in Breifine, and another 50 in Emain... Yet we found equal or greater Mid numbers...
Can the Mids stop claiming Albs zerg... They are even worse.
Regards, Glottis

F

feinar

SB zerg - SB buffed, SB zerg - SB buffed, SB zerg - SB buffed, ...
Its so annoying... Albs talk about it so much, but looks like they dont notice what happened under their own noses. U cant agree that albs are buffed too or make stealth-zerging groups? Sorry, i really cant understand it... Why u point to mids, when u use this tricks by yourselves? If u dont saw an infi-mini-scout zerg or how mini or infil drops buffs after their death by yourselves - it is do not means that its not happened ever. It happens very often, trust me. Other words - some SBs or infis use BBots, some SBs or infils not; some SBs or infils grouping, some not. It happens on all realms, SBs are not the center of galaxy...
Sorry, just boring to read same nasty remarks from day to day. Sorry again.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Hope to have more encounters with you in the future in emain and odins salamurhaaja...

If you want something alternative, try sauvage...

A SB killing stuff out there always brings albion stealthers out.

(and no, alb stealthers never stealthzerg in sauvage)

And there are a few routes in pennines that albs often take, especially when solo, but there are never enemy stealthers there...

G

Gef

What makes me laugh is the fact that even though Albs can get back up and running in about 80s like you say, they still run away when the brown stuff hit the fan.

We had 3 - 4fg of Hibs at Bolg last night fighting wave after wave of res sick Albs, we even had you pinned inside Crim at one point. But its futile, thats whats most annoying, it actually totally impossible to retake the keep. The only way it would be possible would be to get 3fg of Shades to go inside, kill the zerg of RP farming Clerics (god you guys must love it) then kill the CS, then co-ordinate a massive attack against the 80+ Albs with the rest of Hib. Easy ..

:rolleyes:

O

oldgit

If it was albs with one hib relic you would do the same,
if HW was the main rvr that is, but sorry to say this but emain is main rvr land, all hibs go there and mids and so do alb's
the CS takes 1 hour to pop get your NS to kill it.
simple.

Users who are viewing this thread