/wave to emain

G

Gef

Yer I should edit my post a bit, only just noticed. Second way to take it (after the whole NS thing) - Wait till all the Albys are sleepin'.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by oldgit
If it was albs with one hib relic you would do the same,
if HW was the main rvr that is, but sorry to say this but emain is main rvr land, all hibs go there and mids and so do alb's
the CS takes 1 hour to pop get your NS to kill it.
simple.
er
not really.. there's no way hibs can raise the numbers that albs have, and albs have hardly ever defended their frontier for as long as I can remember except for excal when it had the relics in

ytf don't you go to midgard? they at least have enough people who care about thei frontier and keeps to make it fun, unless your wish is to make it a 2 zer..realm game.

N

Novamir

You'll be back faster than you can say BUFF ME ! :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Stop the bitching Hibs and Mids.
Just cause Albs need number to stand a fighting chance..
It is cause of all those people quickly switching to the "better" realm that Mids now tend to equal Albs (lvl 50's).

Most Albs have been playing alts in the past weeks. Only since Crimthainn and the CS did they hit Emain in strength.. and you feckers cannot even take one week of bashing before you quite in droves...
Get used to it. Albs would prefer more skillfull kills, but Mythic is preventing it...
Regards, Glottis

R

rure

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Stop the bitching Hibs and Mids.
It is cause of all those people quickly switching to the "better" realm that Mids now tend to equal Albs (lvl 50's).

Most Albs have been playing alts in the past weeks. Only since Crimthainn and the CS did they hit Emain in strength.. and you feckers cannot even take one week of bashing before you quite in droves...
Get used to it. Albs would prefer more skillfull kills, but Mythic is preventing it...
Regards, Glottis

as long as you arent ironic: AMEN :)

H

hellraisermk2

Off topic, but Glottis every single thing you post is utter rubbish, and I do mean every single little thing. Dammit man can't you think before you open your mouth.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Off topic, but Glottis every single thing you post is utter rubbish, and I do mean every single little thing. Dammit man can't you think before you open your mouth.

well isn't he like RR2? that doesn't deserve an opinion :cool:

A

Apathy

Loads of blue con and RR1/RR2 Hibs in Emain. Disgusting that they think they are so overpowered that they can go out and do stuff there. Especially chanters.

a.

A

Amadon

Your grasp of the English language, or lack thereof, continually astounds me. Go look up the phrase 'fighting chance'

R

rure

Originally posted by Amadon
Your grasp of the English language, or lack thereof, continually astounds me. Go look up the phrase 'fighting chance'

umm.. you dont know much do you? Some of us doesnt have english as their first language, which kinda excuses some mistakes.

and oh... afaik, this thread isnt about english skills.

feinar: all stealthers zerg, more or less. with a few exceptions, and those exceptions have really nice BBs.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by rure
umm.. you dont know much do you?
Firstly, you would be astounded by the slightest inkling of the extent of my knowledge.
Secondly, what I know or don't is irrelevant to my post.
Some of us doesnt have english as their first language, which kinda excuses some mistakes.

and oh... afaik, this thread isnt about english skills.
I will forgive your inability to understand the subtletly in my post due to your obvious struggle to understand English, which is no crime by any means. However, if you wish to attempt to refute my point, please at least ensure that you understand it to some extent.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Firstly, you would be astounded by the slightest inkling of the extent of my knowledge.

I will forgive your inability to understand the subtletly in my post due to your obvious struggle to understand English, which is no crime by any means. However, if you wish to attempt to refute my point, please at least ensure that you understand it to some extent.

Yay a penis measuring contest!!!

R

rure

ok... I admit it. what you do know or dont is very irrelevant. my bad...

but correct me if I am wrong, but werent you trying to correct the use of the term/phrase "fighting chance"? if that were the case you are trying to corrects someones english skills.

if not, I am sorry.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Yay a penis measuring contest!!!

Rure wins! I've seen aerial photos of his penis.

a.

A

Amadon

No, I was implying that Glottis is a whining muppet. What he claims is a fighting chance is actually guaranteed victory. He cannot handle balance but wants utter domination, and since Mythic won't screw the game up that much he complains and whines ad inifinitum, to no avail, which is why he is such a bitter, twisted person.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

No, I was implying that Glottis is a whining muppet. What he claims is a fighting chance is actually guaranteed victory. He cannot handle balance but wants utter domination, and since Mythic won't screw the game up that much he complains and whines ad inifinitum, to no avail, which is why he is such a bitter, twisted person.

Oh, great... saying that the realms are balanced... I guess that is why patch 1.60 is throwing some love in the dir of Albions. Every server shows Albs being weak. When Albion had the strength relics, this was an exptional situation, worldwide... Few servers were Albions are anything but rp food to the Hibs and Mids. Can you really claim Albs are on an equal playing field?

And about my English, I think it is fine....
Not sure how many foreign languages you speak.. just curious... My guess is 1, cause your Welsh and fuck sheep.

About my rr2 lvl... not sure what char you checked... I play several characters, like most Albs do. I have 3 lvl 50's, most with some rvr experience (think all are rr4, but I only play my scout actively).
Anyway, just bitter cause Hibs and Mids claiming to be any good, all Albs suck, etc...
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

And just the definition of fighting chance, as given by you...
fighting chance
n.
A chance to win but only with a struggle: had a fighting chance to recover.

I think it shows what I'm asking for... A chance for Albs to win, but with difficulty... So what is the problem with use of the word?
Regards, Glottis

R

rure

Yeah, I know what you mean (although I dont agree with you). But refering to a dictionary and telling one to look up a phrase is correcting ones english skills. Or at least implying he cant use the english language correctly.

sorry for hijacking the thread. I will stop now.

A

Amadon

I think it shows what I'm asking for... A chance for Albs to win, but with difficulty... So what is the problem with use of the word?
phrase but nm..

problem is that with your numbers you win almost all of the encounters, meaning that the chance is more like a certainty to win, meaning that it's not a fighting chance but an almost dead certainty

you may need to outnumber us by 25% odd for things to be balanced, but you currently outnumber us by about 50%-100%, leaving Albion as being overpowered as a whole (taking into account both class balance and active RvR population balance)

A

Amadon

Oh, great... saying that the realms are balanced... I guess that is why patch 1.60 is throwing some love in the dir of Albions. Every server shows Albs being weak. When Albion had the strength relics, this was an exptional situation, worldwide... Few servers were Albions are anything but rp food to the Hibs and Mids. Can you really claim Albs are on an equal playing field?
When Albion/Excal can claim that Emain and Breifine are part of their realm rather than Hibernia's, AND ENFORCE THIS, then I can very well claim that Albion are overpowered. Class balance is not the only determining factor in realm balance.

And about my English, I think it is fine....
Not sure how many foreign languages you speak.. just curious... My guess is 1, cause your Welsh and fuck sheep.
Yet again you display your ignorance and inability to argue. You are wrong on everything you said, as usual.

About my rr2 lvl... not sure what char you checked... I play several characters, like most Albs do. I have 3 lvl 50's, most with some rvr experience (think all are rr4, but I only play my scout actively).
I never made any comment about your realm rank, nor do I care what level or rank you are. I disagree with your statements and because I respect your right to an opinion I state my own perspectives to try determine whether or not I am missing something. Unfortunately you have yet to say anything to make me re-examine my views.
Anyway, just bitter cause Hibs and Mids claiming to be any good, all Albs suck, etc...
I seriously think you need to get over that. Anyone who believes a generalisation like that is pretty much a moron and I wouldn't put much substance in his opinions.

O

oldgit

My guess is 1, cause your Welsh and fuck sheep
ROFL

M

m4rk

It's a real shame Pennines is full of so many aggro mobs, would be such fun RvRing in there. Although it's quite fun atm being as it isn't zerged constantly. :)

O

old.chipper

and without sounding like a twat alot of albs dont know the way to hadrians which is a shame although pennine is nasty agro hadrians isnt too bad and its very flat could have some great battles there

Users who are viewing this thread