/wave from Tinyyy

S

Speedr

Lo guys.. just want to know do u hate me already in bg for killing so many albs/mids already.. overcapped in 9 hours in bg1 lol.

It's great when u can nuke a tank to death in 2-3 hits lol.. cyas soon.

D

Dorin

tbh i dislike you couse the "/laugh spam" of yours, but anyways good going but drop that emote spam, couse its lame a bit for a great overcaping dude like ^^ :)

O

old.job

Seeya Tin, Sirdotalot caps out tonight, long live Sirdotalot2

A

Anu

PAH! I capped my Void Eld (Tammie).. was on like 358 rps and thought great lots more to come.. then went LD.. DOH!

So rolled a ranger called Wic :D

M

mib666

Asaka will bow out tonight :(

/delete

/reroll

/level 20

Necro PL for 2 hours

Asaka Will enter BG1 again :)

S

Speedr

Hehe, just logged on to find Tinyyy in DL... forgot u get kicked when u log out DOH !!

About the /laugh , i got laughed on also, just repaying it to the few mids/albs who did it also.. no harm done but i wont be doing any RvR with her till emain ofc ;)

GL to the rest of u guys in there, i'll be back soon with Cornflake:D

L

Lawbringer

A big hello to the Alb Stealther under the bridge in BG1 who came across a Middy, I heard the fight and joined in on the Mid, when he died me and alby where eyeing each other up, when he /bow to me so I returned the emote and we both went our seperate ways - won't mention any names but nice 1 my poor old drood with pet dead was a sitting duck :)

Users who are viewing this thread