/wave BG1

Y

-yoda-

Bubye not capped out on rp's but got booted cos i was close to ding before new patch came ... and now we get exp for rvr' kills i dinged lvl 25 after helping kill fg mids on mb :(

wont be back just yet although i hope to have a sorc or a reaver in bg soon :p

Thnx to all those solo folks stealthers and non stealthers who had the balls to stay and fight me . some good close fights!!!!! and im happy to say i never lost a fight 1v1 "unless rs / no end after previous fght low hp etc etc." oop's sorry 1 person did a zerker called Jyty "i think that his name troll in green guild emblemed cloak" have some really good fun fights.. see you all again soon..

and im also glad to say i was solo 99% of the time and wa very rarely solo and i always stayed away from alb zerg :)

/Salute /Bow hibs n mids

p.s @ that bard who emoted spammed me for ages when i got killed fighting a champ and a hero . when u wasnt even there . no whinging when i spammed you back you know you deserved my emote spam back at you.. i dont spam emotes . only emotes i do is /laugh when stealthers attack me then run away or /bow /salute if i beat em fairly .. but you wasnt even there when i died and cos i was waiting for a rez u emote spammed me for ages till albs came n ganked u and i got chance to repay your spam with a spam of my own :)

O

old.chipper

bye m8 think ill be out by weekend then those infs can breathe easier never really had a 1 on 1 with u maybe next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread