Water pots "scam" ? (prydwen)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
He's an alright pala as far as I know, tho I never got him in any of my groups as he wasn't ml8 at the time :p

Tee hee ;D

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
i stopped reading the post after about page 6/7.....
so excuse me if this has been said before.....

how can this be done as a mistake as somebody said earlier?
you would have to click on the plat arrow up SIXTEEN times to set the price, i must be missing something as when i put things on my cm for a max of 5/6 plat i know im clicking the plat arrow up 5/6 times..

another thing, are the pots he makes better than everyone else? does that jusitify the higher price? probably not but just my random thoughts at ten to six in the morning..

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
northernmonkey said:
i stopped reading the post after about page 6/7.....
so excuse me if this has been said before.....

how can this be done as a mistake as somebody said earlier?
you would have to click on the plat arrow up SIXTEEN times to set the price, i must be missing something as when i put things on my cm for a max of 5/6 plat i know im clicking the plat arrow up 5/6 times..

another thing, are the pots he makes better than everyone else? does that jusitify the higher price? probably not but just my random thoughts at ten to six in the morning..

if you do shift+click it goes up by 10(could be ctrl i forget)
i think it would be easly mistakenly price things, i often realise ive put things up as p's instead of g's fortunatly its only like 2-3 hours after ive put it up:)

and there just standard:)

Dorimor1

Banned
psyco said:
if you do shift+click it goes up by 10(could be ctrl i forget)
i think it would be easly mistakenly price things, i often realise ive put things up as p's instead of g's fortunatly its only like 2-3 hours after ive put it up:)

and there just standard:)

Just give it up, you're fighting a lost cause, he was in the wrong, he even admits it, just do us all a favour.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Just give it up, you're fighting a lost cause, he was in the wrong, he even admits it, just do us all a favour.

:worthy:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

he asked couple of question's, i was just answering then:-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom