Watch your language...

D

Derric

Been trying for 25 years but it just won't work. ;o

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Treat others as you would want them to treat you.

bad advice, tbh i dont give a %$#^ about what people call me on the internet and yet im not a total arsewipe ingame...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I dont give a flying fuck about what people call me either, but I try to act nice towards people anyways.

O

old.Atrox

not as they treat you.

L

leviathane

Originally posted by old.Atrox

not as they treat you.
what like Cry More newb XD:m00:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Atrox

hmmmm would want them to treat me......

since i dont care i guess i should let it all go next time :rolleyes:

J

Jonaldo

Bit typical of Barrysworld that a nice friendly thread that has a valid point gets filled with crap :rolleyes:

Slaraigh > all you Alb & Mid doodooheads

M

mongfoilaol_

gombur your full of shit look at your siggy says it all ..so to all you twats ....fuck off and die coz one day you will,accept ,be happy and die quietly,

ps kill more alb scum in irl or daoc i donr givf a shit ............. and barry was a fat sell out tosser anyway ...to coin a phrase muhahahahaha!!!wtfpwnjooonoobeh ...blah blah blah ...roll on warhammeronline ......have fun kill each other ...fast :)

pps have a nice day :)

ppps drink more beer the game is far more fun <oops i forgot if your old enuff to drink it that is har !har! >dont need knobs trying to be pc :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by mongfoilaol_
gombur your full of shit look at your siggy says it all ..so to all you twats ....fuck off and die coz one day you will,accept ,be happy and die quietly,

ps kill more alb scum in irl or daoc i donr givf a shit ............. and barry was a fat sell out tosser anyway ...to coin a phrase muhahahahaha!!!wtfpwnjooonoobeh ...blah blah blah ...roll on warhammeronline ......have fun kill each other ...fast :)

ppps drink more beer the game is far more fun <oops i forgot if your old enuff to drink it that is har !har! >dont need knobs trying to be pc :)

Sigurd, you change names to much.

And I don't know about you but I dont try to be pc.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by mongfoilaol_

:ROFLMAO:

D

Derric

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Bit typical of Barrysworld that a nice friendly thread that has a valid point gets filled with crap :rolleyes:

Slaraigh > all you Alb & Mid doodooheads

I'm not a doodoohead!

F

fina

Originally posted by alme
or the person who gets hurt for being insulted over INTERNET by a person who DONT know a shit about u, should grow up..

Come tell me is should die irl, eye to eye. I dare you.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by fina
Come tell me is should die irl, eye to eye. I dare you.

actually if someone would say "DIE IRL" eye to eye to me i would laugh my ass off :rolleyes:

F

fina

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
actually if someone would say "DIE IRL" eye to eye to me i would laugh my ass off :rolleyes:
´

Your missing the point.

F

faderullan

Most people try to have a "tough" image on the net. But not all stand for it irl.

Z

Zarmin

och!

Originally posted by faderullan
Most people try to have a "tough" image on the net. But not all stand for it irl.

agree this is a wise thought

U

umilard

Think i'm more of a clown on the net than irl..

G

Gorbash

Originally posted by faderullan

totally agree. its amazing how brave people get when they are out of punching distance isnt it.

thats the problem with net conversations i think, most people dont really care what they say to someone else, mainly cos said someone else cant do a thing about it.

i bet if more than half of the stuff said here were to be said face to face with someone, there would be a lot more people on the floor with bruises ;)

C

Cush

What i say here id say in real life aswell.

But then again im a quite straigth forward person (not always a positiv thing)

A

Ardrias_Mid

You're straight?!?! So you've been telling lies all this time? :(

Users who are viewing this thread