Wasteland 2

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Mabs, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Mabs

Mabs J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

2. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

Pretty Crappy Digital Delux offering:
    • A free copy of Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic.
    • A free copy of The Bard's Tale.
    • Two digital novellas set in The Wasteland world.
    • Mark Morgan's Wasteland 2 original sound track in digital format.
    • An incredible digital concept art book showcasing many of the world's characters and environments.

No, Gear, Weapons or any in game items which is the norm for delux versions these days. Game looks interesting though :)

3. Mabs

thats cos gear weaps etc would be seriously OP :p

you start with gear you get based on your "class" based on your skills you pick - pistol skill gets pistol, assault rifle gets a basic assault rifle, etc. no armour, no kit.. go forage or die trying ;) starting with pew pew would ruin it.

ive only clocked 30 hours on it - didnt want to spoil it too much, been resisting playing it last month or so. its rather like Divinity - GO DO THIS QUEST, no fuck off, we arent telling you how to do it. and like fallout etc, you can shoot/bribe/detective etc through most of the game, its not just "kill-a-thon". apart from the plants, and the raiders , and the evil zombie-esque dogs

oh and GoG have got it for the steamaphobes
    http://www.gog.com/game/wasteland_2_digital_deluxe_edition

if you want more detailed info about Stuff And Things .. they released the manual as a doc ; https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3LlgONcNnMUUnVzRGxiUUJYb2M/view?sle=true

4. Mabs

5. SilverHood

SilverHood Part of the furniture

This might make me go back and finish it.

6. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Well damn. Have abut 10h into it, but now i think i'll wait and restart.