Was thinking folks

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
its a nice idea, from my side of the fence ive noticed a lot of apathy recently, mainly due to the crash and cluster delays.

Not sure if it will work but i can mention it to my alliance and see if we can get people out tonight for some fun.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
potter_o_rly_owl.jpg

Now come on owl rly fans this find is defo worth reps! :p just wait untill csasty sees it!

Let's see what Jupitus does when he sees it. Can start whoring all over :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I agree, Straef just disagrees because he doesn't like the person, pathetic imo..(awaits a 7 paragraph reply of why I suck)
Which makes me wonder why you just happen to disagree on every single post I make, coincidence, I guess?
Jupitus said:
Rep reset AND a 3 day final warning ban.
:sex:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Well I'd like to RvR more but I don't get invited to groups as I'm not well known as an RvR player, I don't have the time or the schedule to form my own regular group and so all my RvR comes from soloing RvR missions with the occasional tower take with my guild - running a group which has practically no chance against any moderately well opted enemies. If I had the opportunity I'd do 'real' RvR a lot more but there seems to be no call for clerics and theurgists at the moment even in pick up groups.

Rather than alliances doing zerg vs zerg, why not make one night a week 'Realm mission night' where each realm sets up a BG to complete it's realm mission. This would get the lower RRs out as they'd be fighting towards something, it would also spread the action out more as there'd be big fights at three points in the frontiers, people could choose to defend or attack and those who don't like zergs could stay well away. Keeps changing hands regularly is good for the game as it stops things from getting too stale as well. Win or lose, everyone walks away with a few RPs and a bit of fun as well as more experience and confidence in RvR.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
One of the Alb alliances tried that tonight. Mids/hibs too RP hungry though, zerged them before they could get a foot hold in any realm.

Agramon is Zzzz if you're not high RR or a stealther.

Amen to that

Thadius

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
Well I'd like to RvR more but I don't get invited to groups as I'm not well known as an RvR player, I don't have the time or the schedule to form my own regular group and so all my RvR comes from soloing RvR missions with the occasional tower take with my guild - running a group which has practically no chance against any moderately well opted enemies. If I had the opportunity I'd do 'real' RvR a lot more but there seems to be no call for clerics and theurgists at the moment even in pick up groups.

Rather than alliances doing zerg vs zerg, why not make one night a week 'Realm mission night' where each realm sets up a BG to complete it's realm mission. This would get the lower RRs out as they'd be fighting towards something, it would also spread the action out more as there'd be big fights at three points in the frontiers, people could choose to defend or attack and those who don't like zergs could stay well away. Keeps changing hands regularly is good for the game as it stops things from getting too stale as well. Win or lose, everyone walks away with a few RPs and a bit of fun as well as more experience and confidence in RvR.

Mids and Hibs seem to do that

Most of Albion just wants to play in Agramon, depressing really :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
For pip:

Next time you get the urge to think... plwease don't.

pip

Banned
Ame said:
For pip:

Next time you get the urge to think... plwease don't.
Ok what have done now?I quess its raining were you are now and its my fault:(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Ok what have done now?I quess its raining were you are now and its my fault:(
I'm sorry, do I resemble your therapist?

Actually I just like making fun of you :D Gives my life meaning.

pip

Banned
Ame said:
I'm sorry, do I resemble your therapist?

Actually I just like making fun of you :D Gives my life meaning.
TBH gets on my nerves:( plz say your a lady with name like ame:fluffle:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well it didnt go too well and to be honest it was exhausting.

Tried to get some of the younger people out and after a long time trying to get people in groups and to the same place we started moving.

Didnt seem to matter where we went, we got rolled by multiple groups of high RR mids.

suppose i have to give credit to the mids, at least they seem to be working together and responding fast.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Pip brings up a good point (although badly formulated) and first thing, the "dudes" on FH slag him off simply because he is Pip. I wonder what the reaction would have been if it was brought up by one of your friends?

If my friends posted complete drivel 99% of the time, I would slag them off too.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
No Straef, I didn't expect you to be able to look beyond your apparent hatred/dislike of another player in an online game so that you could possible start comprehending a novel idea he was feebly trying to push towards you.

Yes Straef, I did expect you to pull the kneejerk reaction and just flame away without utilizing the lump of lard between your ears.

It is people like you that makes this a forum an excellent access point to the latest flames (this one included) - and we all know flames are good for comedy value (albeit, bad for developement of intelligent ideas).
I could actually do so, if someone comes up with a decent, well-formulated point, but I really didn't get the point in this post and, knowing pip, didn't bother with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom