Was Kinetix born retarded???? lolol. :)

Was kinetix born retarded??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
not seen kinetix ingame for quite some time, perhaps he plays something else then cleric/wiz... or is he just ACing when everyone else sleeps?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
After reading 5 pages I still wonder why would someone be classified as a retard in a forum that has to do with a game.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Perhaps he is shagging your sister when (not) everyone sleeps?

No need to get so personal imo ... Tbh i know and am related to some people with disabilities irl and its easy to be flippant using the term retard when you dont ever have to deal with it ;)

Also getting personal about someones sister or any member of their family is 100% sad tbh ...

Also staj afaik Kinitix is playing his sorc Psykick ... Hello 1500+ pa ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps he is shagging your sister when (not) everyone sleeps?

do you seriously think that post was worth writing? Its not even funny in my views, dont get me wrong, not that me or my sister would be offended by something like that.. heh, perhaps its time to get that teamplay up between the braincells and yourself? I mean cant be that hard to insult me... go with the "hey your bald thing", its even a better shoot then this! ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
No need to get so personal imo ... Tbh i know and am related to some people with disabilities irl and its easy to be flippant using the term retard when you dont ever have to deal with it ;)

Also getting personal about someones sister or any member of their family is 100% sad tbh ...

Also staj afaik Kinitix is playing his sorc Psykick ... Hello 1500+ pa ;)

Dont joke me boy, that would make me fall off my chair in laughter... :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
good to know the vultures, scumbags and leechs are left to sort out the server on their own

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
not seen kinetix ingame for quite some time, perhaps he plays something else then cleric/wiz... or is he just ACing when everyone else sleeps?

I have 18 lvl50 chars so yes im playing other chars :p and before you send the pve joke in you might realise that most of the time you say im ACing maybe im leveling my toons...

PS: your sister looks nice :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
I have 18 lvl50 chars so yes im playing other chars :p and before you send the pve joke in you might realise that most of the time you say im ACing maybe im leveling my toons...

PS: your sister looks nice :D

lol pve'er!111111

Sorry, just had to be done. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
do you seriously think that post was worth writing? Its not even funny in my views, dont get me wrong, not that me or my sister would be offended by something like that.. heh, perhaps its time to get that teamplay up between the braincells and yourself? I mean cant be that hard to insult me... go with the "hey your bald thing", its even a better shoot then this! ;)

Since you have no clue what's going on when you and others sleep my assumption may be true. You tried to find something funny or offensive in it, not my fault.

Would be nice to release some footage with a player like e.g. Kinetic playing a way that you approve so you can shut up or say "well done". But since you have some serious superiority complex I doubt it would be the case.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Since you have no clue what's going on when you and others sleep my assumption may be true. You tried to find something funny or offensive in it, not my fault.

Would be nice to release some footage with a player like e.g. Kinetic playing a way that you approve so you can shut up or say "well done". But since you have some serious superiority complex I doubt it would be the case.

Does it include adding on fgs that roam on a "soloer" zone like staj did? cause if it is i´ve already done it .p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
One more vote and we hit 100 votes.. I wonder what the outcome will be like :O

Atm every ~8th person on FH thinks Kinetix was born retarded..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
One more vote and we hit 100 votes.. I wonder what the outcome will be like :O

Atm every ~8th person on FH thinks Kinetix was born retarded..

Well considering 80% of this forum is either retarded or an idiot i guess its ironic :D

But ill help you out. Ill vote yes :D

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well considering 80% of this forum is either retarded or an idiot i guess its ironic :D

But ill help you out. Ill vote yes :D

Having an IQ of 33 (1 more than a chimp) does not qualify as being retarded, but in your case i understand why u prefer that label :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hows it possible for this thread to still go on:p?? Hello FH mods!!:p

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it is because its a bank holiday weekend in some places in the UK and they are

1) On Holiday
2) Spending time with family
3) Hiding from FH for the weekend
4) Enjoying life off the forums

Take your pick, you could be doing this ><

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maybe it is because its a bank holiday weekend in some places in the UK and they are

1) On Holiday
2) Spending time with family
3) Hiding from FH for the weekend
4) Enjoying life off the forums

Take your pick, you could be doing this ><

Yaya, I got a warning for contributing to this thread, so some mods were reading it. Obviously it's not okay to write what I wrote but to open a poll with the question if one of the players was born retarded is.

:twak:

Shadowss

Banned
Yaya, I got a warning for contributing to this thread, so some mods were reading it. Obviously it's not okay to write what I wrote but to open a poll with the question if one of the players was born retarded is.

:twak:

Coz the mods are dumb fuckers obviously..... fecking idiots lol

Shadowss

Banned
Let's hope that this comment gets you a final, perma ban.

retard is like a well harsh word to use as a fooking thread name.. it shouldve been locked straight away.. /sigh

if i got banned y'all get bored from all this main stream whine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom