• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Seems a 100% of the vote goes to yes, he is retarded so far. :):clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dunno if he was born that way.. Perhabs he was dropped as little? Would explain a lot

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ah, what a perfect way of showing how mature you are ;(

Please don't lower yourself to this kind of herrasment guys...

brad

Fledgling Freddie

And the Lame ass zerging ac'ing albs are any better by delibaretely taking keeps in the middle of the night knowing that they are ruining other peoples fun when they log in, let alone ruining the enjoyment of their realm mates. Like who would deliberatly go out of their way not to sleep just so they could take keeps in the middle of the night knowing other people are going to suffer. Ye ye the excused i get in from work late yada ya but normal people go to bed at a reasonable time regardless if they get in late. However some albs and i say some just act spiteful to ruin others play time and i find that rather sad when efforts have been put in place to try a re-deem the server.

The replies people got for hibs giving mid relics back just shocked me to be honest from the likes of CM and the usual followers of kinetix sorin etc.

O well, as you lot say deal with it.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH

The please explain that to the rest of the lowsie people on this forum. So many whiners around who aint doin anything else. Just few nice guys left, sad but true..

Right_Eye

Banned
And the Lame ass zerging ac'ing albs are any better by delibaretely taking keeps in the middle of the night knowing that they are ruining other peoples fun when they log in, let alone ruining the enjoyment of their realm mates. Like who would deliberatly go out of their way not to sleep just so they could take keeps in the middle of the night knowing other people are going to suffer. Ye ye the excused i get in from work late yada ya but normal people go to bed at a reasonable time regardless if they get in late. However some albs and i say some just act spiteful to ruin others play time and i find that rather sad when efforts have been put in place to try a re-deem the server.

The replies people got for hibs giving mid relics back just shocked me to be honest from the likes of CM and the usual followers of kinetix sorin etc.

O well, as you lot say deal with it.

LOL they are still doing it?

Unbelivable that after everything these people are still as ignorant. It really is an example of pure stupidity.

Just stop playing dyvet, its the only way you can do anything about it. Then the frontiers will be permanently red and if they want to PvE the frontiers they either roll hib/mid and PvE the frontier or roll US coop server. Either way leave the low lifes to it.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I have nothing against Kinetix but I voted 'yes' only because I want to be in Bradlex's Chav gang and ofcourse Bluesky voted 'yes' as he is my Hero /hug /kiss. NOW HAND OVER YOUR SISTER DAMMIT!!!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is this shit thread Brad??

if you have anything against Kinetix write him private message if you gonna insult him like this!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

if you have anything against Kinetix write him private message if you gonna insult him like this!!!

I don't get this? It's an insult calling someone retard, yet you are in a guild called Random Retards? :eek:

Think you should just move along

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
All the retards that Constantly take relics in the night+ take all keeps to grieve folk should get Banned imo? GOA have done nothing to stop these fools so imo i bet they cant wait till the server is dead? and i blame GOA-MYTHIC for letting this happen so long:wanker:

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get this? It's an insult calling someone retard, yet you are in a guild called Random Retards? :eek:

Think you should just move along

and what does that have to do with this?
just because the guild name is random retards doesnt mean im retard or play like a retard!

But doing a thread like this is very sad!

brad

Fledgling Freddie

He deserves it tbh. Ruin the server with deliberate attacks at night deserves to see what everyone thinks of him. But thats just my opinion. When the likes of kinetix fail to realise that people actually do things to benfit the player base we get it trown back in our face, and for why? Because of the so calld hibgard alliance.

There a joke tbh, and for many people they have ruined the servers they really loved to play on. Even people from hib/mid who don't have the fgvfg or soloer attitude to rvr still condemn the late night ac raids as it literally ruins the server that they play on.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
He deserves it tbh. Ruin the server with deliberate attacks at night deserves to see what everyone thinks of him. But thats just my opinion. When the likes of kinetix fail to realise that people actually do things to benfit the player base we get it trown back in our face, and for why? Because of the so calld hibgard alliance.

There a joke tbh, and for many people they have ruined the servers they really loved to play on. Even people from hib/mid who don't have the fgvfg or soloer attitude to rvr still condemn the late night ac raids as it literally ruins the server that they play on.

this cluster have been dieing for over a year now!!
and you think doing a thread like this will make it better? will it make Kinetix to change?? this is just a sad QQ whine whine insult insult like 90% of the rest FH threads!

feels like the avarge age on the cluster is very low atm! before you can have some funny talks on FH without insulting qq on ppl... now.... everyone blames eacother for the dieing cluster and ppl really think it will help calling eacother retards?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
this cluster have been dieing for over a year now!!
and you think doing a thread like this will make it better? will it make Kinetix to change?? this is just a sad QQ whine whine insult insult like 90% of the rest FH threads!

feels like the avarge age on the cluster is very low atm! before you can have some funny talks on FH without insulting qq on ppl... now.... everyone blames eacother for the dieing cluster and ppl really think it will help calling eacother retards?

Don't care anymore tbh swed. I tried, just letting out my frustration on the people that actually try and ruin the clustre even more. Anyways im moving to the states on Sunday so good riddance. No point wasting anymore of your time tryna save the server when some albs in general will go out of their way to ruin it.

Like would you enjoy building a house and then having it demolished everytime you had finished it? No well thats how people are starting to feel regarding certain albs and it's not worth it anymore.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Don't care anymore tbh swed. I tried, just letting out my frustration on the people that actually try and ruin the clustre even more. Anyways im moving to the states on Sunday so good riddance. No point wasting anymore of your time tryna save the server when some albs in general will go out of their way to ruin it.

Like would you enjoy building a house and then having it demolished everytime you had finished it? No well thats how people are starting to feel regarding certain albs and it's not worth it anymore.

then why even make a stupid thread like this? acting like a 10year boy!?
you should know it doesnt matter whatever you do to try to save this cluster... cant change ppl who they´re... and doing threads like this will only make it worse!! seems that some ppl isnt smart enough to figure that out!

90% of all threads on FH for the last year have only been QQ whine whine insult threads about ppl...^^

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I have nothing against Kinetix but I voted 'yes' only because I want to be in Bradlex's Chav gang and ofcourse Bluesky voted 'yes' as he is my Hero /hug /kiss. NOW HAND OVER YOUR SISTER DAMMIT!!!

Amphrax/Arauddry

haha Amph much wub :fluffle:

You got the only post to make me smile while im drowning in this FH childish drivel :fluffle:

PS my sister is hidden......... in 1 of my houses haha

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
haha Amph much wub :fluffle:

You got the only post to make me smile while im drowning in this FH childish drivel :fluffle:

PS my sister is hidden......... in 1 of my houses haha

Gah! Now something telling me to go hunt for her but I dunno if I cba to go through all your 40million houses :( but I can do you a deal?

How about your wife instead?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dream on Dreamer :)

Like you can handle more than 1...

Amphrax/Arauddry
haha well i can't let you have the kobbie or dorf as they're too cute but the frostie is too tall and skinny (almost snapped her last week) so she's all yours :drink:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
haha well i can't let you have the kobbie or dorf as they're too cute but the frostie is too tall and skinny (almost snapped her last week) so she's all yours :drink:

They all Shemales and you know it. I just cant imagine you with anything but that :) Male Dwarf just looks like Female anyway so how do you know which is which, huh?!?!???

So you can stick your wife where the sun dont shine thankyou! not interested anymore. You had your chance to put things right but now, pffft.

What about your irl sister or wife that will do? :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Amphrax stop post farming ;<

on topic: Kinetix = waste of DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom