Warshade Incident

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by rhemis
i have nothing against pulling from the same camp as other people nor do i give a rats ass that other people seem to think they can CLAIM a spot just because they were there first, there ARE 2 spots there, its wrong to try and FORCE another grp away saying YOU own it cos you were there first.

Leeching a mob i dont agree with. thats the only thing they did wrong, had i been there i would have fuycked off and pulled from the other spot anyway...if you had a problem with that you could kiss my ass!

The same goes for anyone that thinks they OWN anything ingame, camping doesnt exist cos as soon as someone else shows up you CANNOT do anything about it.

Never heard of Arlai probably a wanker like you, who knows.

My main? pah like i give a rats ass how many RR10's i have.

And Adari fuck off back to Albion you sad FOTM reroller.

Keep this attitude, you will go far, infact all the little turds in the game should make a guild so that everyone around knows who they are and that they only interested in themselves and their own interests

sarcasm....btw

G

Gahldir

i have nothing against pulling from the same camp as other people nor do i give a rats ass that other people seem to think they can CLAIM a spot just because they were there first, there ARE 2 spots there, its wrong to try and FORCE another grp away saying YOU own it cos you were there first.

Leeching a mob i dont agree with. thats the only thing they did wrong, had i been there i would have fuycked off and pulled from the other spot anyway...if you had a problem with that you could kiss my ass!

The same goes for anyone that thinks they OWN anything ingame, camping doesnt exist cos as soon as someone else shows up you CANNOT do anything about it.

if this is your opinions, exacly what did I write wich ticked you of?

also still want to know the reason/s you want me to get banned for. ;)

R

rhemis

Originally posted by Gahldir
tho, it's a sillent agreement in game between most of players that if you are camping a spawn, none should pull if that's not agreed.

CAMPING....doesn't happen, and you have the opinion that its OK to own a spawn and it isn't... just because you've been there 7 hours or whatever doesn't give you the right to tell other people to piss off and go elsewhere..this is a game for the masses.. there's no SILENT agreement between anyone... there never has been, it's bullshit that's crept in from EverQuest that should have been stamped on LONG AGO by GOA, EQ strictly forbids camping in anyway shape or form now and that's the way GOA should take their stance, it's not good for anyone for one person/group to think they can claim a mob for their own and deny others.

It's shit like that, that makes me wana rip peoples fucking heads off.. yes it's only a game, but we all pay the same each month therefore we're all entitled to the same from the game.

E

elerand

CAMPING....doesn't happen, and you have the opinion that its OK to own a spawn and it isn't... just because you've been there 7 hours or whatever doesn't give you the right to tell other people to piss off and go elsewhere..this is a game for the masses.. there's no SILENT agreement between anyone... there never has been, it's bullshit that's crept in from EverQuest that should have been stamped on LONG AGO by GOA, EQ strictly forbids camping in anyway shape or form now and that's the way GOA should take their stance, it's not good for anyone for one person/group to think they can claim a mob for their own and deny others.

It's shit like that, that makes me wana rip peoples fucking heads off.. yes it's only a game, but we all pay the same each month therefore we're all entitled to the same from the game.

Actually it is a silent agreement because if you looked for an opinion on it other than your own you would see that most people who play daoc will leave people who have a spot (one spot, 2 is presumed greedy by most) and ask others who interlope to leave. It's a silent agreement because most of us would like to be left alone and to leave others in peace, not arguing over a few mobs.

If I'm solo and a spawn supports more than one person then I'll politely ask if someone minds if I pull, manners don't cost anything.
A lot of spawns don't even support more than one person, then it ends up being a disadvantage for both players (or grps in many cases) to pull there, this is a problem with spawn timers, don't see why it takes so long as once the camp bonus is gone xp is pretty poor.
The COC doesn't expressly forbid this, it merely says there is no recourse if someone else pulls from the same spot, the only action goa will take is if a pull is interfered with, griefing.

On the other hand swearing and harrasment, well goa are particularly useless right having no online reps who can check logs and make a decision based on their rules and what people have said and done, although that's far from being a perfect system either as in the case of nerner (sp?) ripping all and sundry off for so long ;)

Z

Ziva

Rhemis.. i can only hope people thinking like you are a minority in every game. Just have some respect for people and find another spot to xp on. Your attitude will get you nowhere.

G

Gahldir

funny how wrong I can be then, since I have stumbled over this agreement in game many times(cuz the most ppl i've meet think it's a more enjoyable experience this way). ;)

and since i do not break CoC, i still wonder why I should get "banz0red".

B

boni_ofdavoid

no SILENT agreement between anyone..

yes there IS.

I am a GM, and I have this agreement with many other GM's.

If I was to get a report of my guildies bothering someone else's spawn I would tell them to stop it. Likewise the few times I have ever seen an idiot come and attempt to interfear/steal/share a spawn I have contacted their GM, who has resolved the matter by telling them to not be such a prat and to move on.

Its not in the CoC that a spawn can be 'claimed' but the larger and more respected guilds enforce such rules and 'camping etiquette' for the good of hibernia.

Why do you get so irate about this? Perhaps if I followed you around for a day or so with my chanter team and pulled everything you even looked at you would realise why such a rule is a good thing...

O

old.SOSAGES

my mate fake just tells em to

"fuck off you cock"

it makes em stop pulling as they start a flame war in the PM's

J

Jayce_DA

Why is this thread still active, it is pointless now, can it be closed ?

I

~INCOGNITO~

If there is room share. If there isnt wait your turn.

Move along people there is nothing to see here.

P

Pocyourhontas

So you posted here thinking we would support you?

Do you OWN the mobs? is it anyones right to kill anything, anwhere? i think it is .

Now go and get some cheese for your whine and play nice, if it is possible for a CBH member to do that :)

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
So you posted here thinking we would support you?

Do you OWN the mobs? is it anyones right to kill anything, anwhere? i think it is .

Now go and get some cheese for your whine and play nice, if it is possible for a CBH member to do that :)
¨
plz dont drag CBH in this , they cant nothing for hes stupid fucked up head :) and im sorry hes in CBH must be a biatch :D

M

mimo

I don't understand where all the this negative posts come from....

I solo a lot and it happens al the time to me. ( maybe im easy prey for groups i think).
I have to leave all the popular places because of this.
Agreement??? come on.... i have a list of well known names and guilds who don't seem to care less.

The only thing you can do is remember them, make ss and do the same to them, when i see a spot with these guilds or peeps they are just free game to interfere just as they do to me.

Simple.

P.S. My bard does its pulling with confuse and Lull, so stand next to me at your own risk plz.

G

Gesp

Originally posted by Hestetun
Thats Selfish so stop lecturing me about being selfish couse I spam /as from time to time !
I dont call u selvish when u spam, but i do when u reply with 'stfu' to my pm warning.

And no, dont think im being selvish when i dont allow someone to take my spot, that im camping for about 2 hours.

E

elerand

Originally posted by mimo
I don't understand where all the this negative posts come from....

I solo a lot and it happens al the time to me. ( maybe im easy prey for groups i think).
I have to leave all the popular places because of this.
Agreement??? come on.... i have a list of well known names and guilds who don't seem to care less.

The only thing you can do is remember them, make ss and do the same to them, when i see a spot with these guilds or peeps they are just free game to interfere just as they do to me.

Simple.

P.S. My bard does its pulling with confuse and Lull, so stand next to me at your own risk plz.

It does suck to be solo at a spawn then a a grp inc a chanter, druid, bard/ment (the usual focus grp) strolls up and decides because you can't clear it in one go pulls everything then buggers off to another spawn, returning just as a couple of mobs spawn then pull again.

With my VW I can usually clear most spawns in 5-10 mins, I'll stay away from other grps wherever I go and If I see a soloer whilst I'm in a grp I'll keep the grp away from them or ask if they mind sharing if it's possible.
I've seen bards use confuse and it's hilarious to see 4-5 fomors beating each other up, risky but funneh :D

As I've been pointing out though, there is no recourse when someone else pulls from the same spot as you, so long as they don't hit your mob once you've pulled it or interfere then that's the end of the story.

Which is why many people follow this silent agreement, plus most of us at least have the manners to communicate in a reasonable fashion.

R

rhemis

you mis quote me again, i have never and will NEVER take from a spot when there's only one camp without asking, i.e do you mind if i pull the odd one from this camp (when solo), in this instance and many others there ARE MORE THAN ONE camp, but yet you seem to think its ok to claim both. bullshit.

The issue isn't about pulling from the same camp and mob, its claiming mobs as your own 2 spots 1 group...another shows up..move over to one spot kthxbye. it's a simple as that, so fucking what if it slower...you can't have everything... and the 2nd grp has every right to call you goat fuckers or whatever cos you lowered to tone by telling them to fuck off saying you camped here first, the warshade bracer is OBVIOUSLY a popular drop just live with it, camp one spot and let others do other things, but nooo you had to drag it into a I OWN ALL conflict and you can't hunt here so piss off...fair enuff they leeched your mobs, so report them end of story...move on hunt somewhere else, by staying you only provked them and incited them into more agression..

oh and anyone who wants to duel come find me in Hadrians ill drag out my lvl 51 Necro RR7 and own you, just to piss you off!! i'll even wear pink to make it more embarassing for you.

O

old.Kerosene

Why has this turned into a flame fest?

Who the hell is Rhemis?

Why we arguing over someone camping?

Why is this thread open?

Why am I even posting here?

/me mutters something about getting laid and wanders off...

R

rhemis

Originally posted by old.Kerosene

Who the hell is Rhemis?

Why is this thread open?

who knows

none of your business

its wrong

cos it is

cos your a post whore

do that

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by old.Kerosene

Who the hell is Rhemis?

Why is this thread open?

OR

Dont they all ? what was this thread abut anyway?

Some dick :)

Cos it makes a change to whining about Zergs ?

Cos an admin hasnt seen it yet

Cos you are sad like the rest of us.

/em mutters something about you would if you could find your dick little boy :)

J

jaapi

oh and anyone who wants to duel come find me in Hadrians ill drag out my lvl 51 Necro RR7 and own you, just to piss you off!! i'll even wear pink to make it more embarassing for you.
Ahhh, the good old schoolboy arrogance. Can't beat the stupidity of that.

P

Pocyourhontas

it makes me laugh when u get into some sort of argument with Rhemis kind of people and they always have a RR7 level 50 squillion character who can own the world. In reality they probably dont , or if they do they got it off Ebay abd wouldnt be able to own a water beetle with it, let alone someone who actually knows their character.

Bored of this now, back to the thorazine :)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
my mate fake just tells em to

"fuck off you cock"

it makes em stop pulling as they start a flame war in the PM's
:clap:

G

Gahldir

You do know that interfering in someones pull with the intention to harm the one pulling(read kill him) is against the CoC, wich can lead to your account beeing terminated?

G

Gahldir

you mis quote me again, i have never and will NEVER take from a spot when there's only one camp without asking, i.e do you mind if i pull the odd one from this camp (when solo), in this instance and many others there ARE MORE THAN ONE camp, but yet you seem to think its ok to claim both. bullshit.

The issue isn't about pulling from the same camp and mob, its claiming mobs as your own 2 spots 1 group...another shows up..move over to one spot kthxbye. it's a simple as that, so fucking what if it slower...you can't have everything... and the 2nd grp has every right to call you goat fuckers or whatever cos you lowered to tone by telling them to fuck off saying you camped here first, the warshade bracer is OBVIOUSLY a popular drop just live with it, camp one spot and let others do other things, but nooo you had to drag it into a I OWN ALL conflict and you can't hunt here so piss off...fair enuff they leeched your mobs, so report them end of story...move on hunt somewhere else, by staying you only provked them and incited them into more agression..

hum... who exacly are you directing this post to? me?

oh well. if you do, I will give you a reply, if not, you can just ignore this ;)

I do not recall me saying that you would be someone that "steals" spawns from other groups. in this case there is, as you say, more then 1 camp of warshades. actually, warshades are one of the most common mobs in EZ. I do not either recall claiming it's ok to claim to spots. actually I'd like to quote my very own 1st post in this thread:

Originally posted by Gahldir

and imo, if you cba to wait for respawn/whatever but "have to" move to another camp and pull there, you are gambling. meaning you can lose either spawn.

also, i disagree. there is no reason to call anyone a "goat fucker"(Sonny!!!:m00: ).

Hum, that last sentence of yours, saying you have a pwnage necro I guess you indeed should "FUCK OFF YTO ALB" cuz they, and thereby you included since you obviously are an alb, would like my "I own all"-attitude.

and another not note, after looking at http://www.duskwave.com I doubt you have this necro on Excalibur or even on any of the other englishtalking EU-servers. cba to look for some similair page for other servers since having the necro there would be irrelevant.

G

Gahldir

none of your business

well, argumenting while hiding behind anonymityis like not standing up for your thoughts imo.

M

mimo

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do know that interfering in someones pull with the intention to harm the one pulling(read kill him) is against the CoC, wich can lead to your account beeing terminated?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CoC is about grief play, there are all kinds of grief play....
If you READ this thread you would notice that this is about pulling alongside with others. When you do this close to me( my bard) there are risks involved, when you pull while im pulling, and you ain't asking anything or there is no communication about it, don't whine if you get on top of my pulls aggro list.

Indeed there are risks of peeps complaining, but im no fool, ill keep track of events for proof afterwards, i'll hope you do the same to prevent any misunderstanding.

Greetz
Mim.

R

rhemis

Try looking on Pellinor, never said it was an english sevre

G

Gahldir

quote:

quote:

The CoC is about grief play, there are all kinds of grief play....
If you READ this thread you would notice that this is about pulling alongside with others. When you do this close to me( my bard) there are risks involved, when you pull while im pulling, and you ain't asking anything or there is no communication about it, don't whine if you get on top of my pulls aggro list.

Indeed there are risks of peeps complaining, but im no fool, ill keep track of events for proof afterwards, i'll hope you do the same to prevent any misunderstanding.

Greetz
Mim.

if your intentions are to harm someone, then you break the CoC. but it's ofc up to you to do what you want to, but also to take the consequanses of these actions ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom