Warshade Incident

L

Leathas

Hi everyone

you know,nowadays many ppl needs warshadow bracers for their final lvl50 temp..So did I.After asking guildies for a group,many ppl agreed and we headed to warshades without any trouble..We started to pull from both forest and the tower in the area..however,something gone wrong after 30 mins and nearly everyone died(xcept bards,they ran :) ).Hoping to outrun ws's with forest spirit+sprint,i started circling around then i got killed in the forest near the tower.I just waited there long enough to autorel,meanwhile our guys started pulling.I stealthed and got back to glimmer warshade group.Again,something weird happened,some guys started attacking our pulls.Hoping that they did smth by an accident,We just waited.Then,these happened:
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss1.jpg
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss2.jpg
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss3.jpg
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss4.jpg
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss5.jpg http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss6.jpg
http://gesp.kolayweb.com/lame/ss7.jpg
(Btw,this kolayweb host is sometimes really slow,so just be patient :) )

so,I always thought these kinda ppl can only be found on UO/atlantic..Seems like I was wrong,there are weird european players as well.I posted these just to show what kind of characteristic aspects these guys have.I believe you guys can judge this incident after reading chat screenies on the links

thanks

D

decker

Someone called u n00b and took shots ?

There are so much warshades that there should be spot for some groups.

G

Gesp

I dont wanna be arsed with those wankers tbh, but since i host leath's files, i should explain it a bit. We were pulling from tower and forest when tower is clear, done that for almost 2 hours. Then that fg came and started pullin the tower, claimin we're camping the forest somehow. And first reaction was a yell of "HEY STOP STEALING OUR SPOT FFS U NOOBS" etc. Plus they got wiped once and still didnt stop to mess with us about that.

O

old.Laryssa

Did u ever hear the word: share ?

Pick one spot of the 2 and stay there - that easy.

:sleeping:

yet another bitch and whine.

U

uncle_sal

So its like you are in CM pit and you want to keep weeweres and abysmals all by yourself... also you are wanting em dead... ive been exping at warshades hundreds of times and never had any trouble with other groups... you know we are basicly on same side here?

O

old.SOSAGES

id take it to the highest court in the land if i was you!

G

godezz

Ok, things might have gone a bit nasty...

But U cant expect to own 2 spots!
All want the WS bracer, and if u come there with a FG it might be frustrating to get stopped there...

As far as I can see, both groups made insults to eachother, so im sorry to say but u dont get any sympathy from me.

I hope all worked out later

A

angara-ffs

This is an intresting thread imo tbh etc...... :p

E

elerand

The only prohibition against 2 grps at one spawn is you are not allowed to interfere with someone elses pull, no one can own a spawn. If you have ss of anyone attacking mobs that you pull please send me a pm so I can investigate myself.

Although personally I would prefer to move on than get involved in a slanging match with anyone, there are lots of spaces in ez with warshades!

I especially wouldn't make a big deal if it had been me that died and lost the camp, another grp moves in fair enough, have to rely on the other person to be good enough to give up a spot but I still wouldn't expect anyone to attack my mobs once pulled.

Still, you expected to be able to use up two spots and the other grp to go elsewhere, bit hard to expect them to be so agreeable don't you think?
Despite the obviously childish language being used I only see a disagreement in the pics you posted here, try contacting the appropriate people in game first before you bring it here please. This is after all the land of the kangaroo court, in and then out, guilty.

O

old.Laryssa

whocares.jpg

J

Jayce_DA

Claim both spots when your the only ones there, nps, dont try to claim both when another group shows up, thats kind lame, then to whine about it is even worse - c'mon guys, you've been in this game for long enough to know better.

G

Gahldir

pulling from same spawn is not an illegal action since you can't own a spawn. however, interfereing in someones pull is.

tho, it's a sillent agreement in game between most of players that if you are camping a spawn, none should pull if that's not agreed.

and imo, if you cba to wait for respawn/whatever but "have to" move to another camp and pull there, you are gambling. meaning you can lose either spawn.

i think both of you was wrong tbh ;)

M

Mageling

Nah

Simple conclusion, all spots are mine.

J

justintime

It's true that the tower and forest shades camps can be hoovered up easily by 1 small group, and two groups would definatly step on each others toes there.

I'm betting both groups where focus pull ones, if so they really missed out! 2fg focus pulling groups can safely take on the avalanche of glimmer knights between the shades and the dragon. Last time I was thre we where pulling anything from 6 to 20 deep purple mobs - with low downtime. To say that's good xp is an understatement (49 - 50 in 40 mins anyone?).

Anyway I trust both CBH and TD will have a quiet word to their members - BW /whine posts are not good pr...

R

rhemis

Gahl thats fucking bullshit and you know it, theres no such fucking agreenment that if someones at a spot first no-one else can pull..ffs i hate people like you, run around think u own the place the sooner you get banz0red by GOA the better, infact better still FUCK OFF YTO ALB land im sure they'll appreciate you there.

A

Ace_

I only see one thing there a nice, polite group exping in a spot whome keep alot calmer than i would. Then anouther group coming along "kids on school hols i expect with no decency atall" and acting like a bunch of fucking wankers. I dont know what the fuck the rest of you a replying to here. Any respectable group would say oh im sorry and fuckoff else where. balls to what he thinks, balls to what you lot think balls to what i think, me mother brought me up with manners etc game or not.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by rhemis
Gahl thats fucking bullshit and you know it, theres no such fucking agreenment that if someones at a spot first no-one else can pull..ffs i hate people like you, run around think u own the place the sooner you get banz0red by GOA the better, infact better still FUCK OFF YTO ALB land im sure they'll appreciate you there.

There is too.

95% of this server would agree that pulling from a spawn that others are camping is not on.

You should take your illiterate f words and maybe reroll alb yourself eh.

J

justintime

Dear Rhemis,

I have to admit I've never heard of you before, and given your rather enlightening rebuttal to Gahl, I'm sure that's no small loss! I admire your candour, and the eloquence with which you inform us that it's quite all right to 'share' a camp with another adventuring group. You are obviously right that reactionary old guard players (like Gahl) got it wrong - all xp is free for those who have the will to take it!
I trust that you will post many more insightful posts to enrich the lives of the Barrysworld denizens, and that you will step up to the plate and marshal the forces of progressive thinking to stem the tide of carebares that blight our beloved Hibernia... I predict that you shall go far - it is self evident that your dominance in game will be as complete as your mastery of the English language!

I salute you Sir,

Justin

A

adari

Fuck off and die.

D

Divinia

i still wont get the cash back from my sex transfer eh?

G

Gahldir

lol.

you got really worked up there.

said none owns a spawn. Tho you do "own" the mobs you pull. However, most players move on if they see that the spawn they planed to pull from is already camped. That's the silent agreement I talk about.

Hate is a strong word and I really would like to know exacly what you think I should get banned for.

oh, and btw, I am hib since beta :rolleyes:

D

Divinia

u were there, dont u remember.. tho they converted you before it went gold

L

Leathas

wohow,why dont you show your signature here mate?I want to see your main's name
probably arlai,right?

D

decker

Originally posted by Gesp
I dont wanna be arsed with those wankers tbh, but since i host leath's files, i should explain it a bit. We were pulling from tower and forest when tower is clear, done that for almost 2 hours. Then that fg came and started pullin the tower, claimin we're camping the forest somehow. And first reaction was a yell of "HEY STOP STEALING OUR SPOT FFS U NOOBS" etc. Plus they got wiped once and still didnt stop to mess with us about that.

Ok, maybe it's time to explain sumething ? Then that fg came and started pulling the tower.

- Mentalist + pet, druid + pet and chanter + pet = fg ? Not imo.

And that CM example was good btw.
We are 3 peeps and u cant allow to us to pull. You took all our mobs.

Ok, maybe i overreacted "a bit", but i dont like cbh anyway, it's guild like "We Can't Be Wrong". Not me, it were you. Not us, it was ur fg. etc.

But as i said, ofc it werent your vault, Your GUILD can't BE wrong !
Your guild can do what they want, take exp spots, etc.

Btw. Do u wanna see shots where CBH peeps is saying "go to fuck goat etc." ? Shouldnt it be kicked, spanked, wanked at ur guild ?

Well, cya again at CM at this time when u camp with one chanter abysmales + weeweres. And ofc remember to say something about "not our vault" ..

And leathas, calling newbie aint insulting. Not harasement. I just said that you are newbie. And i first time when i saw those "Dont help them shots", I was laughing my ass off.

And ofcourse it's good reason to take both camps when another group wipeout (well, our druid rezzed us)

Ty.

R

rhemis

i have nothing against pulling from the same camp as other people nor do i give a rats ass that other people seem to think they can CLAIM a spot just because they were there first, there ARE 2 spots there, its wrong to try and FORCE another grp away saying YOU own it cos you were there first.

Leeching a mob i dont agree with. thats the only thing they did wrong, had i been there i would have fuycked off and pulled from the other spot anyway...if you had a problem with that you could kiss my ass!

The same goes for anyone that thinks they OWN anything ingame, camping doesnt exist cos as soon as someone else shows up you CANNOT do anything about it.

Never heard of Arlai probably a wanker like you, who knows.

My main? pah like i give a rats ass how many RR10's i have.

And Adari fuck off back to Albion you sad FOTM reroller.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Gesp

next time u call some1 selfish u better stand for something u aint ... COUSE THAT WAS FUCKING SELFIsh

Fucking gimps , isent that fucking hard to share spots ??? Gesp u played a fucking 50 char !!!!

Thats Selfish so stop lecturing me about being selfish couse I spam /as from time to time !

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Leathas
wohow,why dont you show your signature here mate?I want to see your main's name
probably arlai,right?

wasent u that wanted both spot for ur self ? if so

FO u fucking cunt

my sings under there xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread