Warrior Movie

vintervargen

Banned
i liked one thing in the middle of the movie, where a saracen gryphon knight scout lands a slam on soru before he could slam and 2shot him xD

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i liked one thing in the middle of the movie, where a saracen gryphon knight scout lands a slam on soru before he could slam and 2shot him xD
I still laugh every time I see that. Slam a warrior with mob3 69 shield from frontal arc as a scout = Skillz xD

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
The most funny thing is that on Prydwen NP were able to use advantage of "grapple bug" and everything was fine for them,but when they came on Excal they decided "it's not FAIR that hibbies have advantages,let's use exploits" ROFL.That's lame behavior.No respect to those players. :kissit:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
rofl, u call DH overpowered in their vid in the age of no BG and fucked up 3 savage grps compared to NP now?

I guess DH was overpowered .. killing 2 "good" guilds like bc and rg.. AT THE SAME TIME !!!1111 omgwtf .. yeahyeah bring on the :flame:
Get DH back to excal imo, they might bring back the hib zerg ..
If NP gets the mids out .. well DH sure as hell gets the hibbies out too ;(

Anyway nice movie soruu :worthy:
The one where u get slammed by a scout is priceless :cheers:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
out from 6 healers in that dh movie exactly 0 casted amnesia on pbae
so i wouldnt call em "good" :p

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Shady- said:
The most funny thing is that on Prydwen NP were able to use advantage of "grapple bug" and everything was fine for them,but when they came on Excal they decided "it's not FAIR that hibbies have advantages,let's use exploits" ROFL.That's lame behavior.No respect to those players. :kissit:
Let's make sure we know all the facts before we start flapping our big fat mouths. First of all, the only "lame" way to use grapple is to actually have 3-4 Battlemasters in group and just have dedicated grapplers on certain people keeping them useless for close to 90% of the fight. We had 2 grapplers, only 1 of which had the added "perk" of having his stun be affected by Determination. Our playstyle wasn't hardly based on the overpoweredness of grapple, it was based on the overpoweredness of hib mages and the damage they can do when/if they manage to win CC.

We actually went back and checked out Prydwen less than a week ago and played there for several hours, however Maelstrom had already managed to switch to a 3 caster-setup and once again died to CC vs GP.

If you don't have time to learn _all_ the facts, at least watch the films we've made and then count how many key supports we knock out on mids before their mez ends (which we've had happen to us a very low # of times on excal).

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Let's make sure we know all the facts before we start flapping our big fat mouths. First of all, the only "lame" way to use grapple is to actually have 3-4 Battlemasters in group and just have dedicated grapplers on certain people keeping them useless for close to 90% of the fight. We had 2 grapplers, only 1 of which had the added "perk" of having his stun be affected by Determination. Our playstyle wasn't hardly based on the overpoweredness of grapple, it was based on the overpoweredness of hib mages and the damage they can do when/if they manage to win CC.

We actually went back and checked out Prydwen less than a week ago and played there for several hours, however Maelstrom had already managed to switch to a 3 caster-setup and once again died to CC vs GP.

If you don't have time to learn _all_ the facts, at least watch the films we've made and then count how many key supports we knock out on mids before their mez ends (which we've had happen to us a very low # of times on excal).

blahblahblahblah, we are the best, blah blah blah, we dont need to use lame grapple blahblahblah, we dont use exploits blah blah blah. poor Nolby Pride. Turned into Nolby exploit. xD

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:

however u say u use the ungrapplable "bug" because we rely on grapple, when we play the exact setup you do on pryd?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
however u say u use the ungrapplable "bug" because we rely on grapple, when we play the exact setup you do on pryd?
because, believe it or not, you're not the only, nor the toughest group on excal.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
because, believe it or not, you're not the only, nor the toughest group on excal.

no, but u said that exact thing to me on irc, you use this bug because MY group relies on grapple.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
no, but u said that exact thing to me on irc, you use this bug because MY group relies on grapple.
If you didn't you wouldn't be whining.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
If you didn't you wouldn't be whining.

your totally missing the point, you said it wouldn't bother you on pryd as you don't use 3/4 grapplers and thats why u use the "bug" when u told me the u use it because we use 2 grapplers which is too much. There is no way to stop a mage dying in zeph from 2 savages without grapple or a very lucky guard, and if you played against these ungrapplable savages you would see the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom