Warlord Minstrel Video!

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I think we should all bow down to Carpp as our new god.

No really, cool vid :worthy:

:p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Carp = :clap: Oo ImO oO!

But serious, i did enjoy that movie! Good music :p, good fight's (no wtficanpwnanytime fz) and skaldzZzzz need a nerf. Ask Elendar :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Decent movie, I guess. Some unbuffed opponents in there, including Kipu the first time (only base or self buffs?). The best part was Xenja killing you despite all your tricks and funny business. :D

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Was hoping to see some fights with me in there, you won pretty most all of our fights but I remember a very nice one close to fens tower not long ago. :wub:

But then again showing something from that night would have shown you were teaming up with Spinesprout :eek:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Stormf said:
But then again showing something from that night would have shown you were teaming up with Spinesprout :eek:

Bring up more old things and perhaps they will pick you as skald of Midgard telling stories what happened in the Vale of Mularn 200 years ago!

"Now listen young Dwarfs and Kobolds! Old Stormf is gonna tell you a story about the werewolves invading this very village!"

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Still lame, though?

Literally COUNTLESS of times I've been ganked by Mid/Alb-duo (trio++) whatever in Thidranki, Leirvik and yeah even in grown up RvR. However I choose eggs for my money; bring a larger force and kill em both instead of going to the same spot over and over to get my ass farmed.

It's no different to Hibs and Mids cooperating @ Excalibur in OF to get Hibernia 3 strength-relics or Hibs getting Albion-strength relic from Midgard and dropping it on ATK.

Perhaps lame; but hardly worth making a big fuss over.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Oh and nice movie carp :)

Pretty sure that stuff > my ranger

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
pfff where is my sidekick award stop putting movies with me in em espcially when i loose :(

terrible movie could clearly see the rr9 ns could have pwned you but choosed to step aside after a good fight but nooo rp horneh mincs had to f8 stick attack *!!!!!!!! And btw please gms of prydwen do somethign with the pop

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded ,new host please..tho i bet its a nice movie :) must see it!

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Perhaps lame; but hardly worth making a big fuss over.

Have I ever made a thread about it? no. In my eyes Im not the one making a big fuss over it here. In fact I pm'ed you both on FH but never got a reply.

The reason I went back countless times to get ganked by you two was to record it.

On a sidenote it is a big deal to me caus you as an E&E should know better. Or did I missunderstand the role of an E&E?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video Carp, frost stallion ownsss!

R.I.P. Prydwen 8/ I went all sad, come shed some tears with me on IRC

Litmus

Resident Freddy
was ok for a mincer video.

and yea, xenja is best skald on pryd by quite far :eek7:

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Just watched it, i rememberd fight when i saw it. i was like wtf hit me? :p died in a instant imo hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom