Warlord Minstrel Video!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Literally COUNTLESS of times I've been ganked by Mid/Alb-duo (trio++) whatever in Thidranki, Leirvik and yeah even in grown up RvR. However I choose eggs for my money; bring a larger force and kill em both instead of going to the same spot over and over to get my ass farmed.

It's no different to Hibs and Mids cooperating @ Excalibur in OF to get Hibernia 3 strength-relics or Hibs getting Albion-strength relic from Midgard and dropping it on ATK.

Perhaps lame; but hardly worth making a big fuss over.

pfffft. you would never have got the albion strength relic if not for me. Still firmly locked in place as you hadnt got your one home :p though to be honest i just wanted to annoy the mids so you should of kept it :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Stormf said:
Sorry Puppet but you kinda asked for it.

Let ppl judge by them self on this one: http://homefree.freewave.no/~s1331543/crossrealm1.avi

I fail to see the point of that video.
People choose to attack who and what when and where they feel like it.
There's nothing in any rulebook that says you HAVE to kill every enemy you encounter. :p

Theres many times i myself has helped some poor enemy person getting heavily ganked by supperior numbers (which wasnt the case here but still) then hugged him and left him alone.

If the 'crossrealming' as you say is planned via a 3rd party program then afaik yes, its against the coc... but, if its a random encounter and you simply choose not to attack the enemy its your choice and perfectly 'legal' :)

Funkybunny

Banned
Septina said:
I fail to see the point of that video.
People choose to attack who and what when and where they feel like it.
There's nothing in any rulebook that says you HAVE to kill every enemy you encounter. :p

Theres many times i myself has helped some poor enemy person getting heavily ganked by supperior numbers (which wasnt the case here but still) then hugged him and left him alone.

If the 'crossrealming' as you say is planned via a 3rd party program then afaik yes, its against the coc... but, if its a random encounter and you simply choose not to attack the enemy its your choice and perfectly 'legal' :)
they "chose" not to attack eachother for 30-40 mins... saw this with my own eyes aswell. and they picked on soloers... and they both hang on prydwen.stealthers afaik they are very "friendly" so chances are this is arranged :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Great vid man

My host holds it for ya as long as u like ;p

Edit: Ftp was down a few hours due to errors

back up now

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Funkybunny said:
they "chose" not to attack eachother for 30-40 mins... saw this with my own eyes aswell. and they picked on soloers... and they both hang on prydwen.stealthers afaik they are very "friendly" so chances are this is arranged :p

Speculations anyone? And Carp and me are not more friendly (or less) then me with most in that IRC-channel.

And yes I think you also misunderstood the point of E&E's yes. You 'assume' they should forfill an example to the community; however thats something you assume. Perhaps it would be nice (from your PoV as non-E&E) but I dont see myselves as that. I play for fun and sometimes fun doesnt go together with acting as example. Not to mention 'example' is something which differs from everyone's PoV. Some see it fit I should attend all weddings, events, organized PVE-raids and such. Others think you should be high RR. From my PoV we got E&E's on Prydwen all capable of doing the thing which serves the majority of the people on Prydwen.

It is important to highlight first and foremost that the volunteers are players like any other. They have chosen to become more involved in the game and have received GOA's approval. They have no obligations whatsoever and are absolutely free to play without fulfilling volunteer tasks. Therefore, they are to respect the rules of conduct, with no particular advantage compared to other players. The volunteers are often in contact with the Community Managers and therefore can convey the opinions of other players on a particular topic. Note that the volunteers are in no way employed by GOA.

Thats what the GOA-webby says about the E&E's. I did some bolts in the quote where I think it points out Im nothing special.

Anyhow; enough of it; no need to hijack this topic for this discussion; feel free to make a new topic about it; personally i think all's been said about it :O

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
ffs u guys killed my SM 3 times and 2 times i was Rz :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
And yes I think you also misunderstood the point of E&E's yes. You 'assume' they should forfill an example to the community; however thats something you assume.
And that assumption is correct. You might remember Whoodoo's thread here some months back when he whined about being ganked in PoC, and how he deliberately LDed his bot to deny the enemy RPs from it--he got quite a slap on the fingers for that stunt.

E&Es are chosen for their trustworthiness as players so that they can properly represent the community and act as a reliable go-between for players and GMs. You simply can't choose to wear the E&E hat when you want to, it's an all-or-nothing thing. The in-game behaviour you display in the above video is simply not acceptable in my view. Zero respect.

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
And that assumption is correct. You might remember Whoodoo's thread here some months back when he whined about being ganked in PoC, and how he deliberately LDed his bot to deny the enemy RPs from it--he got quite a slap on the fingers for that stunt.

E&Es are chosen for their trustworthiness as players so that they can properly represent the community and act as a reliable go-between for players and GMs. You simply can't choose to wear the E&E hat when you want to, it's an all-or-nothing thing. The in-game behaviour you display in the above video is simply not acceptable in my view. Zero respect.

Belo why does your rank still says rr1 ... I had expected at least rr5 by now :) ?

Avalon ftw it seems, oh I wish I had the strenght and stamina to reroll !

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
nice video carp
liked your FZ viedo better tho! FZ FTW!!!11!one!1! :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
snarf said:
Belo why does your rank still says rr1 ... I had expected at least rr5 by now :) ?
Hehe, Druid is 49 and still not in RvR. First wave of exping was to get Animists, BBs and Enchanters to 50, now we are working on the main group and starting to do MLs and artifacts. Soon! :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

I always thought E&E was normal players :) meaning, they do what normal players do, if it happens to be that they team up with an enemy to kill another enemy, who cares? Happens all the time and many have done it at some point ingame and have been done towards me aswell :) not a huge reason to QQ imo.

Assuming E&E are some sort of holy knights that represent some sort of higher standard or something is just completely out of line. If they was official employees of GOA and play ingame then you can _perhaps_ expect them to be better than everyone else but not really, all I'd except is that they actually follow CoC's.

Pay to play, E&E or not, same rules apply for both tbh.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The point of the crossrealming is that if they decided to play together outside the game its against the rules (if I understood it correct) but if they somehow emoted each other into teaming up its ok.

I think its retarded to crossrealm (no matter how you decide to team up), but its not my call ofc...what adds to the lameness(if thats a word :p) is that this is prolly the 2 single best solo classes in the game, which makes it even more retarded the way I see it...Still just my oppinion tho ;) (ow and Im a firm believer of stealthers solo'in. Always have always will myself)

/Dracus

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
fun movie :), less waiting more laying into them though :flame:
carps very hard to fight, and has a nasty fetish for bringing fairies with him to fights :(

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid even if my gimpo thane got pawned give rematch with st and purge up ;)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
nice video, but less IRC -ing ;) (and saying on irc that I am afk at the docks -) )

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
fyi, that wasnt me playing hunter :( i'd long since retired! smelly scouts giving me a bad name aoln!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom