Warlocks

Aussie

Banned
Kalba said:
I got this urge to quit when catacombs comes.
nah there will be enough ppl willing to reroll that fotm class. no extra work for you m8

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Albs are already crying bout it when catacombs is not even here, so it will be prolly overnerfed... bit like how savage's are now, worthless and nobody plays them anymore.

Its live in US which is where the crying is ;)

And roflmao at saying how savages are worthless...they are still the best offensive tank out there. Now if you want to discuss tanks generally that's a different matter...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Its live in US which is where the crying is ;)

And roflmao at saying how savages are worthless...they are still the best offensive tank out there. Now if you want to discuss tanks generally that's a different matter...

banelordzerk > savage

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the problem isn't really the chambers - it's a nice idea for a class... very flexible, use chambers to get out of tricky situations, high damage combo spells because of the 4s cast time.

the problem is the stupidly fast casting uninterruptables, pretty much :) even with chambers down a warlock is a superb caster.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Albs are already crying now :D pretty sad dont you think?

and let them nerf heretic in towers too.

Yeah, nerf Heretics. Needing los for their dot isn't enough already. If you manage to die from Heretic dot you really worth to die tbh.

Btw, You forgot that Warlocks also get BL. Bomb people with AT and some spells combining damage and spread heal means you can kill people easily and be at full health without needing much else....

liloe

It's my birthday today!
VF, Bainshees are very good casters cause it seems they deal a lot of dmg with their DD's (btw, with Belt of the Moon weapon they can insta debuff their own damage) and ofc they're affected by casting speed stuff =)) I guess they have some interesting spells, like this focus pbae (will it brake when being attacked or only when you take an action?).

It's interesting that people here are already crying about the new classes, but we don't even have Catacombs, yet =) Let's just wait up how the nerfs are coming and see how they affect life on Excal =)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Yeah, nerf Heretics. Needing los for their dot isn't enough already. If you manage to die from Heretic dot you really worth to die tbh.

Btw, You forgot that Warlocks also get BL. Bomb people with AT and some spells combining damage and spread heal means you can kill people easily and be at full health without needing much else....

A reaver whining about another class being able to bomb with BL-stuff and being at full hp afterwards. :rolleyes:

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
2 secs wait till u cast next spell so the cleric is either interupted all that time or oop or he a moron who doesnt have a clue about healing and thinks that di will replace his healing role. if i can outheal the damage from a rr10 ligth eld then i think i can outheal the damage of a warlok

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:

rofl that coming from a reaver OMFG

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
A reaver whining about another class being able to bomb with BL-stuff and being at full hp afterwards. :rolleyes:

Well, there is the first idea for a nerf. Make the spreadheal 10 minute recast and obtainable at RR5!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
noaim said:

reaver can bomb every 15m (IP timer)

warlock can bomb with AT combined with three self heal+218 delve pbaoe (for the fotm spec) every 10m (at timer)
they have less hp/armour than a reaver mind you....

so a warlock with the same spec that outnukes a list caster can (after some chamber loading) bomb as well as (if not better than) a reaver, and outheal a 30 spec spreadhealer...

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

warlock can bomb with AT combined with three self heal+218 delve pbaoe (for the fotm spec) every 10m (at timer)

so a warlock with the same spec that outnukes a list caster can (after some chamber loading) bomb as well as (if not better than) a reaver, and outheal a 30 spec spreadhealer...
lol, who needs IP when you have SQ? :)

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

who is suposed to bomb harder a chain wearing tank or a robe caster ?
and yes spread heal on a damage dealing caster is wrong :E

starquake

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Much worse. Sorcs are currently the hardest opponant for me 1v1, however occasionally I beat them, even if they have everything up (Hi Starquake).

tower humper, or go anywhere near bled bridge...

Hello :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Night said:
lol, who needs IP when you have SQ? :)

fair enough ;) I'd put rr1 ml8 warlock on par with rr5 ml8 reaver for bombing then...

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
fair enough ;) I'd put rr1 ml8 warlock on par with rr5 ml8 reaver for bombing then...

Banelord ML8 + SQ + TWF = rps xD don't think u can kill much with out any of them then u just kill them like 50% :p

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
scouts going from being fucking annoying to free rp´s, those towercamping scouts gonna die everytime they bravely stick their heads out, bolt combined with 300dmg 8tick dots > scouts :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
fotm said:
those towercamping scouts gonna die everytime they bravely stick their heads out, bolt combined with 300dmg 8tick dots > scouts :)

I believe you meant "everyone" rather than just "towercamping scouts"... though technically the second hib (non-bainshee) magician class to step out will probably do ok :)

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I believe you meant "everyone" rather than just "towercamping scouts"... though technically the second hib (non-bainshee) magician class to step out will probably do ok :)
casters who sticks their heads out usally dies, but its impossible to nuke down a scout on top level, and even if they are in range they wont die with their 2k hp and studded before they move out of los, its payback time with warlocks :)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
the valkrie is too quiet, is that thing gonna be another savage? ppl thought the savage was complete crap as SI started :(

standard mythic paranoia here, their idea of a good joke =/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
fotm said:
casters who sticks their heads out usally dies, but its impossible to nuke down a scout on top level, and even if they are in range they wont die with their 2k hp and studded before they move out of los, its payback time with warlocks :)

I mean against warlocks ;)

the first hib stunner will get purged and obliterated
the second one might have a chance :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
I mean against warlocks ;)

the first hib stunner will get purged and obliterated
the second one might have a chance :)

I would roll a warlock just to kill all those noob adding scouts ;)

And yes Heretic have to be nerfed a bit from what i hear on US...
albs are already BY FAR the best realm for tower & keepfights.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Pretty bad effect for bombing if its gonna be 4 seconds between first and last pbae. And since when do reavers use IP when they "reaverbomb"?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
nah there will be enough ppl willing to reroll that fotm class. no extra work for you m8

not that, but I just feel that there will be too much whine from annoying pricks like you and a bit more from randomnoobs :m00:

Aussie

Banned
Kalba said:
not that, but I just feel that there will be too much whine from annoying pricks like you and a bit more from randomnoobs :m00:
thank god we have people like you who make overpowered classes look / sound balanced.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Pretty bad effect for bombing if its gonna be 4 seconds between first and last pbae.

Not really. In those four seconds You'll have released three chambers and cast three or four uninterruptable PBAE's as well, yielding 6 * 218 delve points worth of pbae or more. Although, after the bomb the warlock can't do much but go hide and powerless spreadheal for the rest of the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom