Warlock chambers rethunk!

Himse

FH is my second home
Rookiescot said:
Warlocks are in serious danger of killing this game.
I have this mental image where Warlocks are keep defending and they just load chambers ...... strafe out..... dump chambers...... cry "BOOM HEADSHOT"....strafe back under cover and sit and tell their moms how l337 they are while masturbating furiously.
They then reload their chambers and rinse and repeat.
All the while thinking they have l337 skillzors abilities.
Wait ... thats not a mental image ..... thats the way this game is.

How about Mythic just rename some characters.

Bonedancers could be called "Easy Mode"
Vamps could be called "TiTs"
And Warlocks could be called "Yup ... Mythic gave the no brain OP class to Midgard again"

Little doubt that many Mid players will leap to the defence of Warlocks.

Just like when LA was eventually proved to be fucked Mythic will eventually nerf bat these redic toons back to the stone age.

However by then their may ONLY be MID toons.

But they will still cry foul cos another Mid class got nerfed.

DO WHAT I DID .......CANCEL YOUR SUBS UNTIL MYTHIC FIX THIS MASSIVE IMBALANCE.

There are other games out there guys.

You sir, are either overly obsessed with this game, or you have mental problems.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
You sir, are either overly obsessed with this game, or you have mental problems.
Or it could be lucky-dip day at Gala Bingo and it is both

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
.. ROFLMAO

I reported him for that image, now its been removed. Think I got him t3h ban.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
just change them into a modified Theurg or something, we need pet spam for PvE, they can be gimped in RvR for all I care :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
MadsKaizer said:
how about ame leaving the daoc community, thats higher valued than nerfing warlocks to oblivion.

damn i can't rep you again or i would

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, there is no reason to assume Mythic will change anything at all regarding the Warlocks. I agree the class is not what Midgard needed when it was introduced, and it has done Midgard more harm than good, but there is no indication whatsoever that anything is going to change... But with Mythic you never know one way or the other. Nerfs and Love come whenever they want, in whatever form they want. Don't get your hopes up for either. Just sit back and wait. :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Guys, there is no reason to assume Mythic will change anything at all regarding the Warlocks. I agree the class is not what Midgard needed when it was introduced, and it has done Midgard more harm than good, but there is no indication whatsoever that anything is going to change... But with Mythic you never know one way or the other. Nerfs and Love come whenever they want, in whatever form they want. Don't get your hopes up for either. Just sit back and wait. :)
It would be cool if they used my idea though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom