[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

FH is my second home
*quickly tries to abuse his mod powers to hide the inadequacy*

:(

I'm ashamed.... me > :twak: < me

I'll get it to ya:fluffle:
Sure you will Jup.. :/ The question is, will Tes be dead by old age by the time he gets it? I hope you guys don't do a competition where you give things away physically again, what a major ***** that was. Did anyone end up getting there stuff?

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
How did I miss this? Sent an e-mail on the off chance :)

D

DoJRude

Excellent.

Always, just been a reader of the forums, but this is the perfect reason to sign up properly :worthy:

v0id

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, this is great. Thanks Jup! :worthy:

Hope theres plenty to go round.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow - what a lovely bunch you are, making me feel all warm and needed by blasting my inbox with mails galore! :)

To save you all some F5 bashing, I can confirm that all of you up to this point should be inline for a key (unless there are any naughty shenanigans going on!) so you can rest a bit easy.... there should be more for any others aswell, so feel free to let others know about the power of teh Freddy!

I can confirm that whilst I do not know exactly WHEN I we will distribute the keys, it will definitely NOT be before 14:00 BST today, so you have time for a cup of tea and a biscuit ;)

Thank you all for your interest!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Blatant Phishing for Private Emails for cyber!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohh dear, never thought of that :(

Bad Jups!

Mey

Part of the furniture
I also agree with the idea that Beta keys be given out not in order of email recieved but by Date Joined!

All these people have blatantly just followed a link from some less adequate forum to the home of Jupitus the mighty!

Digedy

Fledgling Freddie
I also agree with the idea that Beta keys be given out not in order of email recieved but by Date Joined!

All these people have blatantly just followed a link from some less adequate forum to the home of Jupitus the mighty!
While that is a fact , we should also get one since we gathered the courage to enter the lair of the fearsome Jupitus :eek:

Mey

Part of the furniture
While that is a fact , we should also get one since we gathered the courage to enter the lair of the fearsome Jupitus :eek:

Further proof! clearly unaware that Jupitus sleeps in the Lair of Deebs!

FraGGenstein

Fledgling Freddie
All that info about Jupitus, one feet tall, living in a lair, and so on...makes me think about a scene in a Monty Python movie involving a wabbit...

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I'd seen this thread earlier, but been up to my eyes in it pickling eggs in bulk.

About another 100 to do and I'll be set for Early Access (if play.com get their act together with access keys for the pre-order).

Pickled eggs (with chili's and black peppercorns) - the best foundation for gaming snacks evah! :cheers:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
1ft? Give him some credit, say another 6 inches.

kalajorma

Fledgling Freddie
Love the game and want to play it.
never ever have luck in any kind of lottery, lets see what happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom