WAR, whoes going and what server?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Must admit I hope a lot of you whiners don`t play WAR. Will be nice to not have to listen to your inceccent whinging about GOA, the game, overpoweredness, having a small cock ect ect.

Why are people lucky to have chosen US servers exactly? GOA have improved year on year since the very start, they listen to community feedback and we've had some really excellent GM's and I see no reason why the ovrall improvement cannot continue into WAR . You look on US servers with rose tinted glasses.

In response to whining about balance on a game that is currently in extremely early closed beta you really need to get a clue from somewhere I really don`t think I need to say anymore ^^

Incidently if you hate the way MMORPG's work why the hell are you playing them? Get the hell out of the forums and go whine on someone else's forums about flowers or babies or some other shit.

rant over....

Rofl that's a good pack of non sense and lies all togh at once.
Can't u just say, i'm happy with Goa and play Eu? ^^

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl that's a good pack of non sense and lies all togh at once.
Can't u just say, i'm happy with Goa and play Eu? ^^

I rest my case ^^ you don`t have any facts nor do you actually have an arguement but your more than happy to jump on and start flaming without having a clue.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I rest my case ^^ you don`t have any facts nor do you actually have an arguement but your more than happy to jump on and start flaming without having a clue.

Me not having a clue? So what exactly did they "greatly" improved year after year?
No more OT shit and No more Database crashes?
Claps excitedly!!!!

As for them listening to player base, i can only say LOL.

Rest is always the same afaik, or are we speaking of 2 different games and companies?

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Me not having a clue? So what exactly did they "greatly" improved year after year?
No more OT shit and No more Database crashes?
Claps excitedly!!!!

As for them listening to player base, i can only say LOL.

Rest is always the same afaik, or are we speaking of 2 different games and companies?

I'd also add that GOA is still working on the famous "solutions" to solve the dyvet problems.

For a company that improved so much overtime i'm guessing the "solutions" will also end up curing cancer, solving world hunger and bring about an era of global peace and prosperity.

/sarcasm

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
For a company that improved so much overtime i'm guessing the "solutions" will also end up curing cancer, solving world hunger and bring about an era of global peace and prosperity.

/sarcasm

Shame it will take 100 years :p

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
daoc players will constitute a significant preportion of the target market for WAR.

mainly because they can market to this audience for free....

doubt it, im gonna play it due to having played the tabletop game years back, and so will quite a lot of others. 200000 sign ups for beta aint comming from daoc, would be suprised if even 10k of em are daoc players.

must
play
rawr
!!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
There's been any info about buffing system? aka will there still be buffbots same as on daoc? That's my biggest concern at the moment for sure.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There's been any info about buffing system? aka will there still be buffbots same as on daoc? That's my biggest concern at the moment for sure.

the buffs are group only. so thats that taking care of.

hope they do the rest in a WoW way, like the buffs is a nice thing but not a absolute must have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom