WAR Usa Pre Order Program to start 5th of August

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Lol I don't take it personally mate even if sometimes I do deserve it. :)

And as I said I would like more info too but we wait....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
because I'm starting to get the feeling that the euro closed beta was nothing but a facade to give the impression we were equal when really not many euro players actually had a chance at closed beta.

there are more playing then i expected. when the NDA lifts i can hopefully give the round numbers. granted they will be nowhere near accurate as everyone probably isnt playing every day. but it seemed to be a pretty ok closed beta population.

think this is about as far as i'm allowed to go without risking my beta spot.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone can say "oh we don't know if Goa will screw up yet" but at the end of the day you just have to look at how things are going at the moment and until there is an answer saying US Open beta will start XX day and euro beta will start the same day we just have to go off what we have on the table at the moment. Just by the fact that their rushing to sort out servers at the moment screams to me that they were expecting a further delay with release and this was the big suprise to them. Now they have to rush everything and hope it all works out. If they don't want negative comments like this then theres a simple way to end them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom