war protester gets pwned on radio

S

SilverHood

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wilhald
But we haven't been at war since 1814.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that would make you swedish

Or french

S

SilverHood

French haven't won a war since the french revolution, ie, both sides were french

W

wilhald

Originally posted by Addlcove
that would make you swedish :p

And the prize of one giant can of Bullens Pilsnerkorv goes to Addlcove!

T

Tenko

hehe, when your british 18:14 is the time we last went to war :p

O

old.Dillinja

18:14 is also the time we should not have gone to war and lost good soldiers to overly-equipped, under-trained Americans.

O

old.tRoG

Why doesn't someone assasinate Bush already?

po.gif

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Why doesn't someone assasinate Bush already?

po.gif

i wonder why they dont take out the lot of em...

C

calif101

The one thing i noticed about these anti war protests,is that all the kids left their lessions to protest about the war.......uummm i noticed that they did`nt protest over the weekend.

S

Sloth

What?
So, i can leave collage to become a War Protester?

Righty o!

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by SilverHood
French haven't won a war since the french revolution, ie, both sides were french

wanna laugh?

Goto google, and type 'French military victories' and hit 'I feel lucky' ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
wanna laugh?

And you get over 10 pages of links :p

X

Xtro

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
wanna laugh?

lol

D

Driwen

Originally posted by SilverHood

Wasnt world war one won partially by the french? Didnt the french help out in kosovo or in '91 in the gulf war?

Back on topic, if this is a little girl than she shouldnt have been let on the show as in no way she can make a hard case versus someone who has real knowledge about the subject. And always being anti war is wrong, but being always pro war is even more wrong :p. I think the biggest problem off this war, is that it started about chemical/biological weapons. Which was in my opinion not a good reason to attack Iraq for. However getting rid off saddam Hussein in the importance of the Iraqi people and the surrounding countries is.
To answer the question off the guy by not attacking Iraq, you would premote peace. Because as you see now it has been made into an attack on the Islam not Hussein. That is atleast for most people in the surrounding countries. This will cause that the terrorists movements will be stronger and by that may inflict millions off victims. But this could have been done differently by following other tactics, but this is with looking back and thats always easier.
In my opinion this war should have happened, but for other reasons. Which in my opinion would have caused that more western people would have supported bush and less people in the middle east saying that this is a war against the islam

S

SFXman

Fucking hilarious :D
Originally posted by Culurien
<But here is a certainty, that you do not understand in your simplistic nickelodeon diplomacy.......>
That was great.

S

Sharma

dont ya just love it when protesters get absolutely pwned? gives me a warm feeling sometimes...although...the war is bad...dont need to go as far as some..

S

SFXman

Same here :D
I find it amusing if they get mashed by someone...
War aint good but there is no fucking point in trying to prevent or stop it by protesting and for example just making cars around some main street wait an hour at the intersection. Stupid fuckwits wasting people's time, damn you hippies.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SFXman
damn you hippies.

hey chill sit down man, we dont want no war...chill...smoke some..yeah...man..i think weve been in emain too long

S

SFXman

Hippies getting high on their "regular plants" for "medical use".

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SFXman
Hippies getting high on their "regular plants" for "medical use".

lol, heh that was covered on the NHS or something till they found out the amount of people raiding them or gettin high from the smell or something as they drove by :p

L

_Lister_

Originally posted by The Fonz
What pisses me off is when people start moaning about all the people that are apparantly being killed by allied bombs.

Okay so we might get some of the Iraqi bastards but for every one we kill I bet Sadam has tortured and murdered a 1000 more.

I have not heard one decent arguement against this war so far and 2,000,000 good arguements for.

:/

Why do you call the Iraqi civilians bastards? It makes your argument look stupid. "We aren't killing as many of the bastards as Saddam did". Well maybe we should have just let him get on with the job himself then? ...

And you haven't heard a good reason for not bombing Iraq yet? Well I'll give you one, and it's not the "but bombing Iraq will kill innocent civilians (or bastards)" excuse that you so despise. In fact I think you'll find it's quite consistant with the selfish, redneck attitude of the majority of posts in this thread:

After all this is over, there are going to be 10x the terrorists and westerer hating Arabs trying to blow us all to pieces so that they will become martyrs and Allah will give them 31 virgins to themselves in the afterlife, or whatever. What happened at Chancery Lane tube station is going to seem like nothing very soon. I'm just glad I don't live in London anymore..

And to those who support the war because it gives you something to watch on TV, you're either a sick f**k or a little kiddie who doesn't know the first thing about how screwed up the world is becoming.

You should be scared.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
18:14 is also the time we should not have gone to war and lost good soldiers to overly-equipped, under-trained Americans.

we need to stop taking on the US. We just can't win against them..

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
we need to stop taking on the US. We just can't win against them..

just tell bush that his mother is from iraq and he prolly will kill himself...problem solved ;)

Users who are viewing this thread