WAR Has all the best bits of DAOC ...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The more recent screenshots have given me somewhat new hopes, but I was largely disappointed by the PvP movie. It was terrible. I have not looked much into the whole Warhammer franchise, but I think there was two sides against each others? Shame, because the three realm system in DAoC is largely succesful and somewhat unique if you ask me.

Have an ambivalent feeling about WH till now.

The newer screenshots(the ones eble posted) looks very very good and more realistic, humanoid compared to the earlier ones(which he also posted). The one with the dwarf is absolutely awful! They look way cartoony.

Posidonas

Fledgling Freddie
think daoc is much better

i am agree with Darzil . 3 realms is always better than 2 ...

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Got as far as where he said parts of RvR will be instanced then x'd out :(

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Got as far as where he said parts of RvR will be instanced then x'd out :(

some parts of rvr instance its like a mixture of doac rvr(ie big battle fields) with instance zones for team vs team so you have both sorts so may carry on watch the video

the main chuck of fight will happen in daoc type rvr the other rvr seem to have been put in there for the peeps the whine about peeps adding on there fight and dont like zergs

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
2 is better in some aspects while it is indeed unique with 3, 2 offer way better and easier balancing of things while 3 makes things more interesting I guess.

All in all, all down to how its done i suppose, 3 doesnt necessarily mean its for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom