Want To Hire !

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
have farmed him 3 or 4 times with my valk and bb.. hes not hard at all. this is that he shape change when you attack him and depending on what he changes to he get different type of abilities like desease, dot, stun and insta nukes.

the most annoying thing is his huge amount of hp... takes forever to kill ;p

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Aye peps r greedy I am doing it for fun and if I should get that sword I'll give it to u 4 free :)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Found him once now, no sword. He turned into a big bear, that didn't hit too hard but had a nasty insta dmg now and then. Did it with my SB btw.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
St.Anger said:
Well, been checking a few times now, and didn't find the mob so far. Anyone got the exact locs plz?
Oh, the +40P was some kind of joke btw, if i can find it, you can have for way less :m00:

can i ?

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:
Aye peps r greedy I am doing it for fun and if I should get that sword I'll give it to u 4 free :)

<3 thing is that i have to pay for it, i dont like getting items for free, even if thats 1 copper etc.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
St.Anger said:
Found him once now, no sword. He turned into a big bear, that didn't hit too hard but had a nasty insta dmg now and then. Did it with my SB btw.

o_O, sb + bb ? It was hard everytime on me, since he went into disease mode and i didnt have cure disease on my shaman, and he pwned me so hard.

LåL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom